Rent Car Dubai

Rent Car Dubai has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 9 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Rent Car Dubai ranks 19th among Car Rental sites.

How would you rate Rent Car Dubai?

“Excellent place to rent cars.”

Alejandro C.
7/20/21

Very pleasant business associates! All of the queries were answered. We were in desperate need of a machine for a week. They phoned back half an hour later and double-checked the address, pricing, and reservation. There are no questions about how amazing the automobile is in and of itself! In general, everything appealed to me. It comes highly recommended!

alejandroc128
July 20th, 2021

annam1369
June 28th, 2021

Very nice company! All questions were resolved. We urgently needed a machine for a week. Half an hour later they called and rechecked the address, cost and booking. The car itself is cool, there are no questions for it! In general, I liked everything. Recommend it!

user2281
April 1st, 2021

We took a car in this company at the end of February ( Yaris Toyota) for 4 days. The driver slowed down a bit and couldn't find us. But in the end, he was a nice guy. I showed you all the options of the car and told you clearly how to get to the discount center... Thank you Absolute, we will come back to you again!

antony6
March 31st, 2021

A good company, All our questions were answered quickly, excellent service. We took the Mustang for a week, the car is great. The trip was spontaneous and the car was needed urgently. After 30 minutes they called back, confirmed the reservation, the address of receipt and the cost.

jasurj1
June 23rd, 2021

Great service! Free delivery of cars to the hotel, everything is done quickly and accurately. The car is brought to a convenient location and then taken away. I advise everyone!

denisl84
June 19th, 2021

In Dubai, there is an excellent automobile rental firm. A friend and I hired a Chevrolet Camaro VI RS convertible. The automobile is in excellent condition. The cost is affordable. Ride with your heart. The service is outstanding! Everyone should try it.

user2282
April 1st, 2021

Absolute rent a car, thank you for everything!
Provided a great car Toyota RAV4,2021. The car is very cool. Special thanks to Victoria's manager for the discount! The deposit was returned clearly without any problems.

nikolayp9
July 19th, 2021

My wife and I recently moved to Dubai and we decided to rent a car here. The team invited us to go to the BMW dealership and choose the car options. To our surprise, the next day we received a vehicle that was brand new and exactly what we requested.

sebastianw43
September 5th, 2021

I had a rest with my family in Rixos, next to the reception there is a company counter. I used the services twice, the first time I took a Rolls Royce ghost, the second time I took a Mercedes gelenvagen AMG. Everything was super, I advise

Questions? Get answers from the Rent Car Dubai staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rent Car Dubai?

Have a question about Rent Car Dubai?