Alba Cars

Better Business Bureau
5 / 5

Alba Cars has a consumer rating of 3.15 stars from 13 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Alba Cars ranks 5th among Car Dealership sites.

This company does not typically respond to reviews

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 28.6%
How would you rate Alba Cars?

“CREDIT”

Brix B.
6/17/20

There services are on point, one always receives exactly what they purchased, I personally got my off the chain dream car from here, I recommend one to trust the site because you won't regret.

“"give 5 start rating, Else no refund".”

raees v.
1/8/22

Proactive till make we a deposit/advance payment. They don't have any obligations on our deposit or promises. Very rarely responded on follow-ups Promised to refund. Waited for 1.5 month, with frequent reminders and follow-ups. Promised to refund. Car sold to some else. Given 1 star review on google. Threatened to change to 5 Stat. " Will not refund the deposit if no ‘5Star' (review) given." I refused to give a false review. My AED5000 gone. Are they doing business legally? As per T&C of 'sitejabber.com' understood its against the Law. Lessons learned: 1.) Exists a new type (to me) of business. Selling product is secondary, customer satisfaction is the least. Priority is to collect the 'advance payment' and find reasons not to refund. Maintains the business by recruiting cyber team to respond/reply for the negative reviews saying " No such person in our list visited''. 2.) Don't rely on the 'Star Ratings'. Be careful and get own experience.

tomc1182
April 13th, 2021

Love the team here, very helpful is making sure I get the best gift to myself on my birthday! Thanks

Read reviews but personally visit the showroom. You are in for a treat!

Car

raeesv
January 8th, 2022

Proactive till make we a deposit/advance payment.
They don't have any obligations on our deposit or promises.
Very rarely responded on follow-ups
Promised to refund.
Waited for 1.5 month, with frequent reminders and follow-ups.
Promised to refund.
Car sold to some else.
Given 1 star review on google.
Threatened to change to 5 Stat.
" Will not refund the deposit if no ‘5Star' (review) given."
I refused to give a false review.
My AED5000 gone.
Are they doing business legally?
As per T&C of 'sitejabber.com' understood its against the Law.

Lessons learned:
2.) Don't rely on the 'Star Ratings'. Be careful and get own experience.

Don't rely on the '5Star' review ratings. It can be fake, forced., scam, exploitation.

Advance payed for a used car.

brixb1
June 17th, 2020

markr2096
August 13th, 2021

We got a Maserati from them. Two weeks after purchase car broke down, they clearly ran no tests on it prior to selling despite confirming they did. They held no accountability and just refused to do anything. We paid for a warranty (very expensive) and in the end we used this to fix the issue. Alba cars delt with the fix, but they brought us the car back with a big scratch on the front. We chased them but they stopped answering messages or emails. One year on we find the service pack is useless and a scam as we can't use it. Stay away from this car seller.

Never ever buy from this company.

Car sales and car service and warranty package.

reacha
June 7th, 2022

My dealings with this company has been shocking... Put a 5,000 dirhams deposit down they then went and subsequently sold the car to someone else. Coming up to 2 weeks now and not replying to me and being evasive. If anyone is reading this please use Cars24. Amazing service they deliver the car much cheaper and great customer service!

raphaels33
June 19th, 2020

Number one car dealing and sells in Dubai UAE. I wish to buy more goods from your service after the pandemic

thereser36
November 10th, 2021

I want to share my experience here with everyone who's planning to buy their first car. As we all know it's a very special moment to get your "first car" especially for a new driver like me.

It all started with a Jeep Wrangler 2021. Arriving to the showroom, everyone was polite and attentive. Once I looked at the car I could see that it wasn't the same color as I thought from the pictures. I asked if this was the "Punk'n Metallic Clear-Coat", the car dealer (will not mention his name) said that it was. After more research at home googling the car and the color I found out that the color they had in the showroom is called Nacho color. Although he gave me the wrong information I didn't mind as I liked that color as well. (First minus)

At this point I decided to request for an official paper of the car where all the information was on. So I could see color, year, specs etc. I was told I will get this official paper but I never got it. (Second minus)

After signing and applying for a bank loan, he told me that I would hear from them on Sunday at 4pm (it was Thursday). On Sunday at 4pm nobody contacted me. At 5pm I had to contact them to ask about the process and was told that they haven't heard from the bank yet but that the finance manager is "pushing" the bank for updates and that this specific week the bank is slow. (Third minus)

On Tuesday the bank calls me and asks for my last 6 month pay-slips. While Alba motors only requested 3. Meaning process is already delayed cause now they need more information (forth minus). I also asked the bank why the process is taking so long since I already sent my documents last Thursday. The reply was that they only today received the documents from Alba Motors. (Meaning Alba motors didn't send the documents on Thursday or was "pushing" for updates. (Fifth minus)

Once again I asked for the official paper of the car but this time I didn't receive a respond at all. I messaged and called without any respond. (Sixth minus)

Today, Wednesday, one week after the bank calls me again to confirm all the information and the application for the car loan. The gentleman asks me to confirm some information and he asks me if the car is a 2020 model. I say no it's a 2021 model. He then says no on the application from Alba motors it states 2020. So I sent him my paper between me and Alba motors where it states 2021. I asked for the application Alba motors sent to the bank but was told it's confidential (Seventh minus).

After this I get very nervous and confused so I decided to once again contact Alba Motors. I try contacting the car dealer and his assistant or the gentleman handling my papers (again I will not mention any names) and suddenly both of them are unavailable. I keep on ringing and sending messages but nothing, for about 4 hours. Then I receive a voice note that the same car have been reserved for another client last night. (Eight minus)

I call to find out what is happening but no response. (Ninth minus) After a while I'm told that I will receive a call back asap. Once the car dealer called me, I'm being told that indeed the car have been reserved but the information I want is why an application in my name have been sent to the bank that I'm applying for a car loan, year model 2020 when that is indeed not true. He tells me they applied with a "dummy car" just to see if the loan would get approved. Then he rushed to hang up and said he would call me later which he never did( Minus tenth)

And here I stop my review. Reaching to -10 points with an ending hearing that a serious awarded company like Alba motors have applied for a loan in my name with a "dummy car"

And to Alba Motors, I'm 28 years old with a new license and I was excited getting my first car with you.

parulr2
February 25th, 2021

I bought the first car of my life from alba cars in January 2020 and it was sold to me for AED 86,000 and after asking for the inspection report from Daniel (sales person) who works at Alba. He picked up an argument, made excuses but never gave me the report and then convinced me that the car is registered that mean it's good. Little did I know about them, I believed.
Last month I went for the renewal of registration and found out that the car had been in a very big accident. So big that they failed the first test for renewal. The C doors, bottom of the car, pillar every part has been repaired. So I seek Alba's help yet again. Asked them for CEO's contact on which they gave me some *******@albacars.com or something. I rushed to the showroom and asked for Mr. Talib's (CEO) contact and spoke to him and told him that Mr. Talib you have to help me. I am so down with money and the car is not what you said it was. On this he said "I don't 'have to' help you. Since you came to showroom after we asked you not to. We will not do any further business with you. Neither in selling or buying".
All the chat proof are attached with this review and I would like you all to read all the reviews before you go to them. There are so many people like me who were tricked and conned. They made the feeling of buying the first car very toxic and unpleasant for me.

NEVER BUY A CAR FROM THEM. NEVER!!!!!

Car

saravanag
September 12th, 2021

So this how it goes.
Aug 31st: Took a test drive of the car I was interested in.
Sep 1st: Paid the booking amount of 5,000AED with option B (non- refundable deposit in case of bank rejection and car is reserved)
Sep 2nd: Signed and sent all required documents for bank loan and process within 30 mins of receiving it.
Sep 5th, 6th: Following up with Ms. Amy on updates. Said its still with bank.
Sep 7th: Got message from ALBA CARS to make arrangements for extension of deposit by paying another 5,000AED. Which Amy said not required. (proof attached).
Sep 8th: Got verification call from ADCB. I asked them to change the tenure from 5 years to 3 years.
Sep 9th: ADCB representative promised it would be done the same day.
Sep 11th: 8.58PM I'm getting call from Amy asking me to pay 5,000AED right now else the car will be sold to someone else.
Sept 12th: My wife visited ALBA CARS at 4.30 PM to pay the extension deposit, and they said the car is sold.

THEY ARE NOT GIVING BACK OUR DEPOSIT. How on earth can they just eat my deposit and sell my car to someone else.

T&Cs clearly state:
1) Non refundable deposit only in the case of bank rejection. (Bank was almost through the approval and there is no way for rejection because its my first ever loan in Dubai with 5 digit salary.)
2) Car is reserved only for me. (Then how you sell it to someone else?)
3) Extension deposit not required was told by the staff. And then all of a sudden without any prior information they just sold the car.
HOW RIDICULOUS.!

I have all the proof with proper documentation and timing for every communication we had. My wife and I will regret dealing with these fraudsters once and for all.!

Bunch of cheaters! If anyone of you are reading my review. Please. Don't approach them. There are so many other reviews who have the been affected by their disgraceful business ethics. Either in the form of damaged vehicles being showcased as " PERFECT, MAGINFICENT, IMPECCABLE, MINT, PRISTINE"
And some others have lost their deposit even after claiming some medical emergency and other personal reasons.

Its my hard earned money and I will fight for it no matter what it takes.
Raised complaint with Dubai police, Dubai Economic Department & National Media Council.

ahmedm291
December 29th, 2021

Special thanks to Caroline who have supported very well
It was a great and easy will full patience appreciated

jounii
April 18th, 2022

I would like to thank Chloe and the team for the great service and professional customer service.
Highly recommend to go to alba cars and look for Chloe.

What do you think would have been helpful to know?

Shoes, jackets, belts, cosmetics, etc.

mustafas31
January 1st, 2020

I would like to thank the people working in this dealer for the great service and professional customer service.
I'm highly recommend to buy form this shop if you want to live in comfort zone

talibr
February 6th, 2019

We are a Used Car Dealership in Dubai. Our showroom has more than 50 luxury used cars
Available from brands like Mercedes, Audi, BMW, Jaguar, Porsche, Cadillac, GMC,
Range Rover, Land Rover, Volkswagen, Ford, Volvo, Mini, and many more. We sell
Cars at 0% Downpayment with Bank Finance options available with all major banks
Across UAE.

Questions? Get answers from the Alba Cars staff and other customers.

safeeru1
Talib A.
Typically does not respond to reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Alba Cars?

Have a question about Alba Cars?