Al Haq Travel

Al Haq Travel has a consumer rating of 4.36 stars from 108 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Al Haq Travel most frequently mention umrah package.Al Haq Travel ranks 25th among Hotels sites.

• I booked my first umrah Package with Alhaq travel and then i got air tickets travelling from London to Makkah.
  • Khurram Ali is very best at Customer service and carefully understands customers' requirements.

• My mother and her friends booked an Umrah trip with AlHaq Travel for two weeks.
How would you rate Al Haq Travel?

“Reference Mr. Khurram Ali”

Anwar S.
2/9/20

Khurram Ali is a very good travel agent because he explained to me many of times when i booked Umrah booking.he is very good cool, calm and understanding person. I employ new and existing customers to call for him. And today he is going to home late because he sending me visas, travel ticket. Thumps Up. Also Hafiz Saad he has also helped me aswell bealf of him last wednesday. May Allah bless both with barkat.

“Umra package”

Imran S.
11/5/20

This company is a complete fraud. Please please do not book your trip through them as you will never have umra or your money returned. They are incompetent, corrupt and bunch of compulsive liars. I dealt with all of them over last one year including Saad, Umair, Mustafa and last but not the least Ahmad who is elusive and never available to talk. I have finally made a complaint to ABTA about them. Let's hope this agent is fined and banned from operating any further so that they stop cheating customers.

umrah package (10) customer service (11) umrah journey (8) customer support (6) khurram ali (4) hafiz saad (4) sister nimra (6) umrah services (4) umrah trip (4) may allah (8)
khalidm27
March 21st, 2020

Ali thanks for your wonderful service
You are such a amazing person bless yo
You make possible to go world best places

imrans78
November 5th, 2020

maywande
January 31st, 2020

Best decision was to book with brother Khoram Ali who made our umrah a very easy and amazing trip. After travelling with another agency for many years my family decided to change and try another agency, we came across AlHaq & Khoram Ali, we would like to rate them a solid 10/10, a very easy process. All you need to do is tell Khoram Ali your requests and he does the rest for you, just simply sit back and he will do all the work and take care of you! Highly recommend booking with him, thank you to AlHaq & Khoram Ali, if Allāh wills I will be travelling with him again.

anwars12
February 9th, 2020

moadh
January 22nd, 2020

Thanks to Brother Ali for his amazing time and efforts. Alhamdullillah he has managed to secure us a very nice and comfortable Umrah with a fairly good price. Much recommended. Jazak allah khairan

naveeds7
February 26th, 2020

Khurram Ali is very best at Customer service and carefully understands customers' requirements. I am more than happy for the services received. Good work!

naziaa3
June 13th, 2018

I'm afraid altho I got excellent service from Jamal after realising that Nimra miss-understood the meaning of GROUP BOOKING.

We wanted a group booking and was reassured that my brother will meet his group at Saudi airport, we then realised Nimras terminology of group booking wasn't a group, ud go single... Really really upsetting felt like we've been cheated.

No refund or compensation was mentioned.

Have explained my thoughts to Jamal. But damage is done.

Jamal was very supportive but that's about it.

imranh32
January 29th, 2020

Thank you to Zahid Salem for a great experience and family package

Excellent experience that was faultless and I highly recommend

nafeesaa3
September 13th, 2021

We booked a family trip to umrah 2 days before the travel ban (due to the pandemic trip was cancelled).
It's been almost 2 years chasing our money. All the agents that work here are in on the scam. They are unprofessional and trained compulsive liars.
If you have been waiting for your money, contact your local police station. Take all the documents and log a theft complaint. Contact ATOL and ABTA. Complain, write emails & call them - don't give up. Call their offices every day ask for your stolen money back, remind the staff they will have to pay in the hereafter. Shameless individuals taking advantage of honest people.

Please avoid this company - all staff are related, directors reside in Pakistan. Staff here are unprofessional and trained liars. They will rip you off.

Umrah package for 5 people:

They will steal your money unless you chase them endlessly.

mazamalk
July 20th, 2020

Paired deposit Of £1000 in start ofFebruary to Asad in the sales team, early March out break of Covid 19 contacted Asad who reassured me Hajj will still go ahead and to pay my remaining £4,500! Which of course I did not proceed to pay. Have try contacting Al Haw spoke with Hafiz Sahab who promised me a call back within 2 days after speaking to him on 24th June 2020, alhaq will not answer the calls or emails... you have been warned look elsewhere!

rajai2
January 18th, 2020

My holiday for June was cancelled for Istanbul. It was stressful time trying to get back in touch with company, as there was no staff and few t/m. I was speaking to hafiz saad however it was difficult to get in touch. It took 2 month to get anywhere. I was told by hafiz saad that it will cost me £60 for cancellation, which I was not happy with.
I spoke to the main manager Latif Ahmed he was very professional, answered calls and kept promises, he gave me options, i didn't want refund as I always wanted to rebook my family holiday and I spoke to Mustafa. Mustafa has was very courteous and helpful as always. I booked istanbul and antayla with 5* hotel in Antalya for additional £350 for family of 6 in easter holidays. I was very happy as I am getting two holiday instead of one and additional 4 nights.
I do admit originally it was frustrating because of covid and lack of communication however this was unprecedented time and lot of places struggled as no company had contingency.
I have booked with mustafa few times previously and will continue to do so in sha allah in the future.

ahmeds146
March 1st, 2020

Azeem is very helpful and have a woderful customer service and understanding of customer demand. Thanks for yours help all tje times.

maywande1
December 5th, 2019

I would highly recommend booking with brother Khoram Ali. The process of booking is simple with him, I told him what I want for me and my family, instead of giving me what I want he gave me even better with a free upgrade! Not many travel agencies can compete on this level. I will definitely be a regular customer with Khoram Ali & AlHaq travel!

syeds45
November 13th, 2019

Mustafa was very polite and well informed for my Umrah Package. Easy and pleasant service I hope everything goes to plan

anassr4
June 9th, 2021

I wish I could give them 0 start, I booked al hajj place last year, but with covid situation we didn`t go so they sent me a refund after 4months but no for the entire amount I paid, their excuse was they kept £500 ad credit if I want to go this year 2021, but even saying I am not going they never send me any money. This year we are not going again and I ring them 3 times a week and every time they will review my case with senior manager and decide what to do, after % weeks of trying to have my money back I am still waiting for my money. Shame on you. I will never forgive you because I really need that money especially now because I am not working. Anass Ramadane

No going to al Hajj because of covid situation.

malikm29
November 24th, 2019

KURAM Ali is a good man he is a good sale man. They gave the all information very well and satisfied and very humble and happily talking.

zarlashts
November 13th, 2019

Assalamualeikum
All praise be Allah, Alhamdulillah I'm very very grateful to Mustafa, who showed a high degree of competence and professionalism in setting up the trip to the holy land for me and my family. I have completed my booking at an affordable and reasonable price. It is with no hesitation that I'd recommend booking with this company.

shainshaha
February 26th, 2019

Went for Umrah with Alhaq Travel had a outstanding experience. I wish I could travel with them before so I never faced any issue which I had in past. I am So happy to spoke to Miss Nimra she was so helpful all the way until we came back from Umrah. May Allah Bless her. She is so professional in her roll. I am recommending every single human being if you want travel for Umrah go with Alhaq Travel and speak to Miss Nimra. Best of luck

ladanm2
December 30th, 2019

DO NOT BOOK THIS COMPANY THIS A SCAM! THEY ARE LIARS AND THIEVES!
My friend has booked a trip from with this company for Umrah. Initially everything seemed fine until they have arrived at the hotel.
There was no reservation for them at the hotel and the hotel has refused to book them in without the confirmation from the agency.
I have myself called the agency many times to sort this problem out as they were stranded with no where to go. The customer service was incredibly POOR, the agent on the phone was soo careless. They did not want to sort the problem out and clearly said that they have to pay for the hotel themselves and will not help!
After about 4 hours on the phone disputing this issue with the agency, they have said that they will book 2 rooms for them via the hotel's website. We have waited another 2 hours and there were no replies! They DID NOT book ANYTHING! This has caused a lot of stress for a trip that should actually be the best trip of your life!
PLEASE DO NOT BOOK WITH THEM! ALL they're 5 star reviews are probably all fake the WORST experience ever that nobody should ever have!

math21
August 25th, 2018

Those people are based in India, run by non Muslim company. They sell you 4-5 star packages but they buy economy ones from the suppliers which is Ahmed travel. You will stay in the worse hotels. Very soon I will put here photo evidence how they cheat people. Avoid them by all means. Do not look at positive review that have been done by them. They are professionals thieves.

terrys460
November 12th, 2019

They are providing best Umrah services, so far the customer support was really good. They treated very well!

alia390
November 20th, 2019

We traveled with Al Haq travel and had a Fabolous experience with the. Specially thanks to Khurram Ali who has been always kept in touch with us while we were there. Hats off to Khurram Ali we will definitely recommend him to others and call him straight away at *******754.

reshans
March 6th, 2019

Very good trip. A lot of thanks to our negotiator Hamza who gave us excellent pricing and contented flight. Thanks for the great service Alhaq Travel.

zulfiqara8
November 1st, 2019

I must say I was greatly impressed by Mustafa's help and approach in finding me a suitable umrah package for me and my family. He was very helpful. I hope the company's services will be as good as Mustafa's attitude that he showed in booking my package.
He is an asset for Alhaq Travel

iqraf2
November 9th, 2019

This was my first time booking with Alhaq Travel and Brother Mustafa made this really easy, he dealt with everything for us and gave us updates on every question we had. JazakaAllah Khaira

Questions? Get answers from the Al Haq Travel staff and other customers.

Get cheap Hajj and Umrah offers by AlHaq Travel to perform Hajj in 2018. We provide luxury facilities at cheapest rates. AlHaq cheapest Hajj and Umrah packages include 5 star hotels and convenient flights at lowest rates.

alhaqt
AlHaq T.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Al Haq Travel?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.4
Have a question about Al Haq Travel?