AmyNFLJerseys.ru

AmyNFLJerseys.ru has a consumer rating of 2.79 stars from 19 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. AmyNFLJerseys.ru ranks 15th among Jersey sites.

• At first I worry been scammed, as I do with credit card.
  • I have over 10 Jerseys and get free shipping, really a good site.

• I exchanged literally 50 emails with their customer service and could not get them to do anything.
How would you rate AmyNFLJerseys.ru?

“Love my Jerseys and GO BLUE!”

Fred A.
8/15/17

Im a returning customer for the past 3 years... every once in awhile u might get a crooked letter on the jersey or the jersey itself might be to big or small but u have to experiment with sizes until u get it right... I just received my order today and it was missing a jersey, lol... but $#*! happens! Ill just make contact with them and they will send me jersey with next order.

“This website does not make any jerseys! They collect your money and disappear!”

Jamison M.
8/30/18

The business model for this website is to promise any jersey you want. Any sport, any team, any style, any player, any size. And then after you pay them they say they don't have that style jersey, they don't have that player, they don't have that size. In the end you find out they don't have any jerseys at all, they won't send you anything, and they will not refund you. Any positive reviews written here are written by Amy herself. Do not trust Amy! She will lie to you over and over until you send your money, and then she will disappear. Order #13103...

credit card (5) 10 jerseys (3) customer service (4)
jamisonm6
August 30th, 2018

Order #13103...

alr70
November 29th, 2016

I bought three jerseys, they added random additional costs on to bring the price up to 120$. I never even got my jerseys and at first they responded to my emails but it was clearly a robot or scammer that didn't speak English. They stopped responding when I asked for a tracking number or a refund. I never got my money or the jerseys. This place is a scam, do not shop there. My friends said I should've used aliexpress

stevec156
June 27th, 2016

I was a returning customer after having previously ordering and receiving some NFL jerseys on that occasion I couldn't fault the goods or service so was confident of making a second order.
Ordered $300+ of gear, I got no tracking information despite requesting it several times and when a parcel did arrive it only contained a third of the stuff it should.
Fed up of sending repeated requests for them to deal with situation or issue a refund to just be completely ignored.
Clearly you take a risk with this online supplier and mine has ended by being ripped off.
There are other suppliers of fake/replica stuff who are getting better reviews and seem more reliable.
Amy you clearly lack integrity and honesty.

DO NOT USE

bcxjeffqb
November 23rd, 2014

I prefer this site refer to aliexpress
1, Faster shipping: I got this within 1 week as oppose to the 3 week aliexpress.
2.it's all from one seller on this site so you don't have to be worried about being ripped off.
From the reddit or youtube you can find many feedback from people.
3. they do very good custom service. They are always open to discuss any problems you have with the site.
4.it's really cheap for replica and they do free shipping over a certain ammount.

joelw33
December 28th, 2016

The phone number they provide doesn't work... disconnected and the email address they don; t answer. Been trying to exchange a NFL jersey for a month now.

marko227
June 23rd, 2016

Ordered 10 jerseys on a Friday, received my tracking number on Tuesday and received my jerseys on Thursday. For the price of these jerseys you cant beat it, a little flaws on a few but unless your a clothing inspector you can't really tell. I will order again from this website.

freda110
August 15th, 2017

neelys
August 12th, 2014

1. Payment option include credit card, western union, money gram and bank transfer
2 I got the package with 6 days
3. I even got free shipping as I order some jerseys, beanies
4. This is the best service I even meet. Very helpful for the question.
5. they do videos you can see before make payment.

tagamid
November 18th, 2014

Quick easy trust worthy fast delivery good quality customer service is great order from here, Amy did a great job communicating with me when I had questions and letting me know when my parcel would get here. Very happy and would recommend to everyone.

danielg94
December 16th, 2015

Jerseys have been nice. I reeived one with name backwards. They wanted me to order again in order to get replacement. Said I wouldn't and Amy said she would send replacement... after daily emails and talking to her 14 days later she still has not sent notice of shipment of correct jersey. Frustration, she thinks I will just give up... do not order

ryanp28
November 28th, 2014

I ordered 2 San Diego Jersey try, nice replica. Good quality, correct color,
I got my parcel in 7days, that is very fastest I do from oversea
At first I worry been scammed, as I do with credit card. For now seems good, I got my jerseys, my card also safe, if they can take paypal as option, I would give my 5 stars recommend.

rebeccak13
May 22nd, 2014

Jerseys are only cost 22 bucks from there, stitched name, number and tags.the best part, take credit card, and offer free shipping for over 10 jerseys.

ryans101
September 13th, 2015

Overall, the jerseys are nice. I had an issue with one of them where even though it had large tags on it, it was clearly a small. I ordered multiple jerseys the same size and the one was substantially smaller. I exchanged literally 50 emails with their customer service and could not get them to do anything. They were incredibly confusing and continued to change the story. Their resolution was that I order another Jersey and they'd send me a replacement with it. Of course they would want me to pay ALL shipping fees and the 9% fee as well. I buy pretty much everything on line these days and I have NEVER felt so unimportant as a customer. Yes the prices are good, but please save yourself the weeks of back and forth and frustration.

richb36
December 10th, 2015

Customer service stinks. They ripped me off for 2 jerseys and told me they'd only ship them to me if I ordered more... Thieves!

julier42
November 21st, 2015

After having noticed several charges to my credit card, I had to contact my card and have the account closed The charges are almost twice the the price of the jersey.As of today, I have never received the jersey and am still trying to clear the charges from the account.

sandyc29
November 11th, 2014

This is the Third order from this site. They have the best customer service so far, they will help with any questions you have, they will give you the best deals. This site is truly the best website for ordering any jerseys! I have over 10 Jerseys and get free shipping, really a good site.

janb1
1,237 helpful votes
August 12th, 2014

Uses *. Ru top level domain but is just another Chinese counterfeit scam.

chrisb205
November 6th, 2015

THIS IS A SCAM SITE WATCH YOUR CREDIT CARDS IF YOU ORDERED FROM THEM!

lapp
September 29th, 2014

This is the best replica site I once made
Very good service
Items also good, I got with 7 days.
Definitely recommend. Good ones.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the AmyNFLJerseys.ru staff and other customers.

Best and legit site to buy cheap sports jerseys. Wholesale like 22bucsk for nfl, nba, mlb, ncaa, soccer. Free shipping for over 222usd orders, resent it if got seized by customs. Free jersey for promoting for us.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AmyNFLJerseys.ru?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

2.8
Have a question about AmyNFLJerseys.ru?