Atomicwallet.io

Atomicwallet.io has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Atomicwallet.io?

“Do Not Use This Wallet! Beware of Trusting Your Funds on Atomic Wallet!”

Ken D.
2/4/22

Forget about trying to get help from their support staff because you will not get an answer back for usually around a week or in some cases never! Our Atomic Wallet froze up and would not update coin prices for days, so I tried to reach out to support on their official Telegram channel and got hacked for approx $20K in assets. The weird thing is I never shared our 12-word seed phrase or our password with anyone which they claim is the only way someone can get to your assets…. That is not true! It appears this was an inside job since we had our wallet opened on another screen and witnessed our assets disappear instantly. To make withdrawals, it would take time for the assortment of coins we had to be transferred out. You have been warned!

kend382
February 4th, 2022

You have been warned!

Questions? Get answers from the Atomicwallet.io staff and other customers.

rolands150
Roland S.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Atomicwallet.io?

Have a question about Atomicwallet.io?