Bitcoin Era

Bitcoin Era has a consumer rating of 4.5 stars from 10 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Bitcoin Era ranks 211th among Cryptocurrency Other sites.

This company does not typically respond to reviews

How would you rate Bitcoin Era?

“The company will protect your bitcoins, Trustworthy!”

Gary C.
3/18/21

The biggest and only trustworthy Bitcoin currency on the market worldwide which is also endorsed by Richard Branson. The best thing I like about it is that it is regulated by people all over the world, rather than by a particular individual or government so a lot of customers will be able to use this platform and I am using this here in Belgium. It offers the protection you need as well as the privacy we desire. Its worth is only increasing due to the fact that there are a finite number of them.

“Scam”

Marcus N.
6/18/22

They never let us withdraw, and they will never reply to there email or calls, I have no choice but to involve an expert recovery company Stellar-trace.com and in no time they got my funds back for me and i could get all my funds that was scammed, You can google them to check them out.

jonhw4
March 22nd, 2021

Bitcoin Era always provide an outstanding customer service. They respond to emails almost instantly. I was not receiving the wallet verification email, and one of their staff Kian was very helpful in settling my issue. His customer service attitude is outstanding. Thank you very much for your excellent service. And, since they accept debit cards, I would say that this is the ideal location for exchanging fiat for cryptocurrency.

garyc1068
March 18th, 2021

christianj101
March 15th, 2021

A platform which lets you save money using Bitcoin and then change the Bitcoin into real local currency. With a savings account, you can save money in Bitcoin which is then changed into local currency at the end of every month. This platform can be marketed as an investment opportunity as the saved amount in BTC nudging by high interest rates. Thus creating a viral loop for people to start investing in the platform. Highly Recommended!

annak918
September 5th, 2021

I can't say enough good things about these people with my whole stay for a year now. I am very much thankful and hopeful that I will continue to earn more. The best spot in UK to start your trading experience. It's a five-star rating all the way. What a nice change of pace, what a nice job you guys are doing there!

anthonyr1010
July 19th, 2021

As a crypto trader myself, I have used it to learn about the ins and outs of cryptocurrency trading. From start to finish, I have been impressed with the quality of the information provided. I'm not only learning about the trading process through this software, but I'm also figuring out how the whole process works. It's the right tool for new and experienced traders in this market.

jeannep134
July 27th, 2021

I'm Jeanne, a crypto enthusiast and I trade on this platform. It's the best and most reliable trading platform for beginners like me. In just 4 month I'm making more money than I ever dreamed of. I'm really enjoying the flexibility of trading with Bitcoin Era and I am getting great profits on a consistent basis.

taylorb327
March 11th, 2021

I am very glad to use Bitcoin Era as my trading platform of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies! It helps me to earn extra cash even at home by just trading my cryptos. It is very easy to understand and utilize and I am loving it as the day goes by! I highly recommend using this trading platform as it is very reliable!

ellea32
January 7th, 2022

I couldn't ask for better service and help. I can call them if I have a question and they answer it right away. I would confidently recommend them to anyone looking to trade cryptocurrencies. Thanks for your support and help!

marcusn69
June 18th, 2022

Questions? Get answers from the Bitcoin Era staff and other customers.

Bitcoin Era is an automated trading software. It can trade Cryptocurrencies and Forex in both automated and manual mode.

harveyc79
Harvey C.
Typically does not respond to reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bitcoin Era?

Have a question about Bitcoin Era?