Blinds 2Go

Reviews.io

Blinds 2Go has a consumer rating of 4.54 stars from 831 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Blinds 2Go most frequently mention good quality, fitting instructions and second time.Blinds 2Go ranks 6th among Blinds sites.

This company does not typically respond to reviews

• Fantastic quality Blinds at a great price and quick delivery.
  • The roman blinds i ordered arrived on time and were packaged very well.

• Appalled by such poor customer service and certainly won't be using again.
How would you rate Blinds 2Go?

“Blinds 2 Go”

Alexis A.
11/6/20

Blinds 2 Go are Brilliant! Purchased Perfect Fit aluminium venetian blinds for our patio doors. They gave telephone advice regarding measuring and supplied videos for measuring & fitting. Samples arrived quickly which assisted colour choice. Waited about a month for delivery but it was worth it! Partner fitted the blinds quickly. They look expensive & feel secure. Tilt mechanism works well as does the handle to push them up & down. Will be considering these for windows too. Well done Blinds 2 Go, from a very satisfied customer.

“AVOID”

Kerry S.
6/26/20

I have ordered 3 sets of shutters from blinds 2 go, all of which were horrendously damaged in literally hundreds of ways. The worst one having an entire corner smashed off. I've never seen such appalling quality in my life. They were all missing numerous parts in the fixings kit, and all delayed for weeks without being given a reason. I will not be using ever again.

quality blinds (31) roman blinds (37) customer service (39) quality product (21) venetian blinds (17)
alexisa225
November 6th, 2020

Blinds 2 Go are Brilliant!
Waited about a month for delivery but it was worth it!
Well done Blinds 2 Go, from a very satisfied customer.

angieg115
November 16th, 2020

I ordered these Venetian blinds for three windows at the front of my house
They were a fantastic price and I have wanted these blinds for ages

They arrived earlier than expected and well packaged.

They look absolutely lovely up at my windows good quality and exactly what they promised. I am over the moon with them I a now going to order them for the back of the house.

If you decide on these blind you won't be disappointed

garym1092
November 8th, 2020

I am completely happy with Blinds2go and I will use this company again. I came across it on Google search and found the company's website informative with a large choice of products and prices competitive. I ordered 4 thermal roller blinds of various sizes. I am very pleased with the blinds and the chap who fitted them commented on their high quality. Thank you, I am very happy with the blinds and they fit perfectly.

wendyt193
June 18th, 2020

The blinds arrived, perfect size and so easy to fit. They were for my son's bedroom and he absolutely loves them. He was concerned they would not block out enough light at night but he sleeps like a baby. They are so nice I am going to order another blind for the spare room. Great website, easy to use and easy to order, they arrived ahead of schedule too.

heatherw487
June 19th, 2020

We purchased the perfect fit Venetian blinds for our living room and dining room. They were relatively easy to fit with simple instructions although for smaller windows you have to judge with your eye rather than follow the instructions when fitting the clips you fit the blinds to. We were so pleased with the end result we have since purchased additional blinds to fit our other windows.

michaelh1692
November 26th, 2019

Delivery was as expected, just over 2 weeks from order. Packaging was OK. Fitting was fairly simple. So far so good.
However, I was disappointed with the fit. Despite my having given accurate measurements, the blind was too long, so it doesn't hang straight. Either lies on the windowsill, which will lead to dirtying of the bottom, or has to be left slightly above, leaving a bulge in it.
Also the operating chain is too short, making it more difficult and tedious to wind up and down.

kerrys164
June 26th, 2020

melanief217
December 22nd, 2021

I ordered the chalk white grain and smoke faux wood blinds which are held together with rows of vertical cotton tapes. When they arrived, the tapes had been attached in such a state that when the blind is pulled up the fabric gathers up in a crumpled mess. Customer services was most unhelpful and told me that this was how the blind should look and there was nothing wrong with the poor standard of these blinds. They refused to provide a refund. No where in the website does it show the blind pulled up. I have ordered several blinds over the years from this company but the quality has definitely gone down hill.

Blind

clairew142
June 24th, 2020

Very disappointed we ordered 4 wooden blinds and despite the company insisting you measure correctly it seems their staff can't do the same. All 4 blinds are too long by several cm which means they clunk onto or past the window sill and have too many slats! Have tried to get help, sent photos and been ignored completely. No response! Wasted hours in online chat queue, sent emails passed from person 6 weeks later I finally got a chap called Daniel who having looked at the evidence of my blinds falling past the window sills assures me that they are in fact made correctly! Despite each one being completely different amount too long ranging (1-4 1/2 cm) this is acceptable apparently? They offered a Us. us a guide to removing slats but they are not going to do anything. At NO point in the buying process were we told our blinds would NEVER look like the ones on their website that open up fully and sit perfectly in the gap! Don't waste your money with this company once they have it it's gone!

tracif35
November 4th, 2020

Lovely quality and very well finished but took an age to get here. Just make sure your measurements are exact as there's no room for error. Great choice and send as many samples as you need. Great customer service too.

latzj
June 8th, 2021

If I could leave a 0 star review, I would. How this company has avoided national press coverage is beyond me! Poor quality workmanship for a high price. Haven't had my blinds long at all and they have all begun to fail. Contacted their Customer Service and was told that as it was outside of the warranty period, they weren't able to help. HELLO? This is 500 quids worth of blinds... and they're blinds, they go up, they go down, how could they possibly fail?! It's not like I've been hanging off them.

IN SHORT, AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS!

Avoid this company

elainej94
June 18th, 2020

Bought Perfect Fit blinds and they do exactly that. We followed the measuring guidelines very carefully and studied the fitting instruction videos several times and all went well. (Other fitting videos on YouTube were actually a bit clearer and more detailed.) Very pleased with the results - blinds are smart, discreet when not in use and great for masking out specific areas of our three panel kitchen window. Very happy too recommend.

debbiew535
November 4th, 2020

Bought for spare bedroom, we ordered the recess blind which was easy, hardest part was choosing which colour to choose but thanks to their free samples you can see what you are getting. They kept you updated on the production as it is made to order.
Was very easy to install, you get everything you need ( except the screwdriver) and it looks fabulous.
Will definately be ordering from them again.

leer268
April 8th, 2021

The worst customer service iv have ever…
The worst customer service iv have ever found. Ordered £59 single blind for a door. What turned up was completely different that the picture sample shown on their web site. Pattern was 4 times smaller than shown on web site. Phone several times and they will not refund but can only give me 25% off next order. Which I defo will not order from them again. Pictures below. They say their picture on web site are a digital image and not a true representation of the blind! Which says it all. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM you will be wasting a lot of money

Don't buy from them

Roller blind

barbarab1852
November 10th, 2020

We have taken delivery of our fourth set of Roman Blinds in faux silk.
The measurements are spot on. Colours are only a fraction out, (but I have a very acute eye for colour)
Delivery was just over a week late but understandable at the moment and I was kept informed.
Black out very effective.
Really pleased them and shall continue to use the service. Many thanks.

danielac72
June 18th, 2020

We ordered cottage cream blinds for the whole house
Excellent service and perfect fit!
Would buy again and can recommend!

deirdrem75
May 13th, 2021

I ordered two blinds - one damaged packaging and wrong size and the other has not arrived, frustrated

Problems with the order - incorrect size blind and one did not arrive at all. Customer service appalling, cannot get it resolved

Blinds

lorraines364
July 1st, 2021

Ordered product on line and received wrong. When i tried to order again it was the same as i did before. They wouldnt do anything about it accept 20% off next product. I will not use this company again. Poor information and poor customer service. I have had large amount of blinds from this company but i will be taking business else where.

patriciam1866
August 20th, 2020

New vertical blinds don't look too bad but it's been a struggle. Downloaded fitting instructions which were poor. It was awkward and frustrating making sure all panels hung in the same direction. Surely the clips should have been set properly in the factory. They are up now but I'm still not entirely happy that they hang right, despite following instructions. Such a shame as I was thrilled with recent purchase of Roman blind, which was perfectly packed and wrapped to protect it in transit, and was no problem to fit.

heatherm743
June 10th, 2020

I purchased blinds for a 2 very long windows. The cords were 6inches long, therefore need a 12 foot ladder to climb up in order to open/ close/ pull up or down blinds. I tried telephoning to be told by recorded message that customer service is working from home. I tried to contact them and waited 2 hrs on live chat and still no reply. Emailed them and still no reply. Tried live chat again today -again no reply. I will not be ordering again.

angeliquec19
June 18th, 2020

Really pleased with our black out roman blinds. Good quality, easy to put up... just check there is a way to drill through any metal plints there are around your windows and smooth roller mechanism. Would definitely recommend as delivery time as suggested. Thank you.

karenb1592
June 19th, 2020

Very pleased with the material and patterns on the 2 blinds I bought, however no information attached to the blinds to say which one is which so had to remove the wrapping that stated not to remove before hanging! No choice other than to look at patterns inside blind roll. Also blind pull cords are too short, blinds going in recess in a reasonably deep window in a bathroom and kitchen and stretching over work surface
In order to reach cord is very difficult. There is only about 10 inches of cord from top of blind so more would have been much welcomed. Prompt delivery and good likeness to on line pictures.

annettem217
July 24th, 2020

We now have a pair of curtains, five roller blinds, two pencil roller blinds and two wooden Venetian blinds in our house and every one has fitted perfectly and are extremely well made. Each one arrived on time if not before and were very well packaged with all the requisite screws etc. Each and every one fitted perfectly, were easy to put up and look exactly like the pictures. Well worth paying a bit extra than other companies but still not overly expensive. Thank you Blinds 2 Go for making my house a home. Will highly recommend.

jacquelined585
February 27th, 2022

Spoke to an advisor called Beth about my blind as the string has started to fray on the side that you use to pull it up and down. She took my order number details and asked for photos to be sent and within a few minutes told me she was going to send a new blind out. Very very happy with the speed of service and how she resolved my problem. Thanks Beth

Reasonable priced blinds and great service

Blinds

np86
August 19th, 2020

I have used before and had no problem, but I ordered 7 blinds this time and one goes lob-sided when rolled back up. The long blinds I ordered for a large window, the chain is so short, I have to stand on a chair to move them up and down and one of the Roman blinds doesn't fall properly so I can only roll it so far up! It's a shame as they are really nice quality but 4 out of 7 are not right! So disappointed

They're legit, but if you have any problem don't expect it to be solved.

By Gabriel G.