Bookshop.org

Bookshop.org has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Bookshop.org?

“Great way to support my local bookshop”

Christine T.
2/8/21

Using bookshop.org via my local bookstore is a great way to support my local shop even while avoiding in person shopping. One of my books is somewhat obscure and I was delighted they had it. Both books were discounted and my package arrived faster than expected. My book was packaged in sturdy cardboard with no plastic protecting the book while the cardboard is easily recycled. Extra points from me.

christinet552
February 8th, 2021

Questions? Get answers from the Bookshop.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bookshop.org?

Have a question about Bookshop.org?