Bookwritingfounders.co.uk

Bookwritingfounders.co.uk

Bookwritingfounders.co.uk has a consumer rating of 4.86 stars from 14 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Bookwritingfounders.co.uk ranks 4th among Ebook sites.

How would you rate Bookwritingfounders.co.uk?

“Editing and proofreading is something”

Britta L.
4/25/22

Editing and proofreading is something I think a lot of writers overlook when it comes to publishing their books, and that's exactly why I was so grateful for the help of this organization. Book Writing Founders did an incredible job of going through my book and fixing everything from simple spelling mistakes to inconsistencies in dialogue. It's a great service that allows you to get help with your writing and it's a great price. I am going to use it again for my next book.

brittal4
April 25th, 2022

Book W. – Bookwritingfounders.co.uk Rep

Team Bookwriting Founder is so grateful for your kind words. We are so lucky to have customers like you.

martinr489
March 28th, 2022

I've always loved to write and I wanted to write a book. I thought it would be easy, but it's not! Through the process, I realized how much I didn't know about writing and publishing. I was so nervous, and had no idea where to even start! It wasn't until I found them that I felt like I could do this. Book Writing helped me find the right writer for my project. This organization helped me understand what it takes to be a writer.

jettp4
May 19th, 2022

I wanted to send a gift to my nephew. I thought of gifting him a children book. But I didn't have any book with me. That's why I hired Book writing founders. They wrote a children book for me in no time. I asked their team all the questions and they gave me the right answers. Team was very cooperative and helping towards me and they always took my advice. The final result was very delightful. When the book was delivered to me. Now, I am sure my nephew would like this gift a lot.

shelbys218
June 8th, 2022

I wanted a Children's book to be written for my students. I had tried many ghostwriters in the past but I wasn't happy with the results. It was difficult to find someone who could prepare a children's book for me. Then someone told me about them. Their team of ghostwriter did a splendid amount of work. They prepared a children's book full of colors and pictures. They did this in a limited amount of time. The book was very engaging and easy to read. I got the book just like how I wanted it.

taylorg250
Taylor G.
April 7th, 2022

I am not an expert in writing, but I do have a lot of ideas that I want to write about and share. I found out about this site, who could provide me with such service. For the first time I was little bit skeptical to work online with someone who is not in my locality, but when I started working with them, they were always there for me all the time. Book Writing Founders gave me all the attention that I needed and they assisted me with all my queries

doreenk60
June 9th, 2022

I asked them to write a poem for me. I wanted it to be prepared for a special someone. However, their writers were an excellent service. The poem that they wrote was very nice. Who ever heard it appreciated it and it got a lot of positive views from the people.

kurnalp
April 29th, 2022

I have been working with them for over a year now and I am so glad that I did. The team is not only very professional and helpful, but they are also very passionate about what they do. I highly recommend their service to everyone. It was my first time writing a book and I had no idea what to do, who to talk to help me. I contacted Book Writing Founders and they were very helpful.

zairac7
March 30th, 2022

Every child has a dream of writing about something that they are passionate about. However, due to being extremely busy in day-to-day activities like school, college and then university it becomes extremely tough to follow this ambition. The life that I lived was very similar as well but luckily I was successful enough in my late twenties to definitely fulfill my dream of writing a book. I could not focus as much or give that much time but I could use the services of Book Writing Founders to help out wherever necessary. They made it possible for me to have a book that is solely based on my ideas and where I have control over the characters and their outcomes. This book helped me progress my career while at the same time it also allowed me to make passive income which was great. Highly recommended

damond76
June 9th, 2022

I got my book edited from them. They have expert editors who make sure that your time and resources don't go to waste. They edited my book very quickly and removed all the mistakes that were there. They were great.

anthonyp1401
April 28th, 2022

If you are seeking someone who can write a book for you then go no further. You have arrived at the right place. I availed book writing services from them. And working with them turned out to be a blessing.

giovannad30
May 2nd, 2022

In all my time working with different writing organizations I did not find someone that was as good as these guys. They had the knowledge and expertise to turn any idea into a brilliant book. While at the same time they also had different people assigned to different roles. This was great as this meant that only the experts were working on my book. Once my writer at Book writing founder had written the book I was able to get the editing done by these guys as well. It was pretty great to have the services all in one place as it meant I did not have to trust different people again and again. They were handling all the services for me and provided me with a ready to print copy. Altogether the services were affordable and allowed me to focus on my day job while they focused on my book.

katew329
June 7th, 2022

They wrote an informative book for me. The book was nicely edited and had great readability. The book had all the details that I wanted them to include. They made sure that the book was completed on time.

tarishah
June 7th, 2022

I asked them to write a non-fiction book for me. They listened to my wishes and started writing the book. When the book was completed they delivered it to me. I couldn't have been very excited. They have great writers.

marilync578
May 11th, 2022

I wanted an informative book to be written for me. Then someone recommended Book Writing Founders to me. They wrote a great book with vivid details. My book was completed within the time limit.

Questions? Get answers from the Bookwritingfounders.co.uk staff and other customers.

While our extensive back and forth may sound a little extensive, we do it all in the name of customer service. We believe in 100% transparency. This allows us to keep our customers up to date with the progress of their projects. Our customer service professionals are accommodating and friendly and will help you with any queries you might have. Our designers are more than capable of catering to your every whim. We provide unlimited revisions to your content and designs, and this helps to ensure that you are satisfied with what you receive.

Book W.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bookwritingfounders.co.uk?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.9
Have a question about Bookwritingfounders.co.uk?