We’re in this together! Stay safe with our COVID-19 guide

View
×

BoysStuff UK

BoysStuff UK has a consumer rating of 4.43 stars from 44 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with BoysStuff UK most frequently mention gaming chair, customer service and fast delivery. BoysStuff UK ranks 13th among Gaming sites.

• Ordered gaming chair, came within 3 days in perfect condition and at a cheaper price than all its competitors.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate BoysStuff UK?

“Son is over the moon”

Maria C.
2/14/18

Omg I got this for my 14 year old sons birthday, the best thing I ever did. Ive had so much peace and quiet since lol. Actually thinking of getting another for the playroom, so I can have my tv time back. Overall a very good and comfortable chair. Would definitely recommend to everyone. From one very happy mum.

“0* if I could!”

Roberta M.
12/8/19

If I could give 0* I would! Ordered two gaming chairs. One was pre-order. Found (on what turns out the be their sister website) the exact same chair for £10 less AND without a "pre-order" banner. FABULOUS. Requested refund for first chair. The refund was £2.60 short, JUST for the chair (I knew I wouldn't get back anything on delivery as had one delivered) no reply to my query email. Chased girlsstuff for ETA after a week of hearing nothing. Used website email which then failed, so wrote on their website contact form. Boysstuff emailed back! So a connection, but only to say it's preorder. Can pick a different colour or get a refund. I replied saying it didn't show that before I ordered, but does now. Can I have a rough ETA and will it be here for xmas? Got a rude response back, then they cancelled my order when I stated twice my the emails I still wanted it and not to cancel. Go back on to order again, and now the price has gone up £40! Shocking and totally unacceptable, I'm absolutely livid.

gaming chair (23)
mariac291

garys262
January 20th, 2018

Made the mistake - like a number of other people of buying an X Rocker gaming chair. I I had X Rocker Technical Support even send me a replacement control panel - that failed just like the original. I eventually contacted boysstuff when enough was enough. They were great. Arranged immediately for collection of the faulty chair and offered refund or replacement. I went for a Brazen chair. Sound have done my research properly at the outset. Brazen much better value for the money!

robertam101
December 8th, 2019

If I could give 0* I would! Ordered two gaming chairs. One was pre-order.

amandas294
February 19th, 2018

Very pleased with purchase of chair. I didn't look around too much as it had such good reviews so just went for it. Glad I did. Suits my 10 year old perfectly. Arrive quickly.

geetas6
July 1st, 2018

I ordered the chair for my gamer husband. And he absolutely loved it. Its practical as we can fold it away if needed. But has made a nice addition when playing.

cheryld70
February 14th, 2018

Fast delivery and fabulous item. Perfect gaming chair for my 10 year old, exactly what he was looking for.

maiac3
February 14th, 2018

Bought this chair as a gift for my boyfriend. It is a nice design at a good price from BoysStuff. It arrived promptly and well packaged. It was simple to assemble. My boyfriend is very happy with the chair but would have liked it even more if it reclined. Everything seems to be working well although we haven't tried the speakers yet.

sarahj175
February 2nd, 2017

If like me you believe for a moment the 5 star reviews on here, then like me you need your head testing. I think staff must have written them. It's all good until your chair arrives with the wrong part and you cannot call or email only use an online form. Suspicious much? Eventually after repeated attempts someone got back to me but it went from bad to worse when they sent wrong replacement part. All the while rude tone and no apology. Weeks have passed. I'm losing the will to live. Avoid, not worth the stress.

davidd764
July 1st, 2018

My boy couldn't be happier with his gaming chair and so easy to set up. Noise sometimes a bit distorted when on xbox nut put that down to him using wireless headphones but when playing music from his iPad etc it's crystal clear

rachele53
February 12th, 2018
• Updated review

I have to say I feel that this is a fake review. Gary says he contacted Boystuff. HOW?
They have no number on their website and any that you find on google just ring and ring! He also says that he called them and said enough is enough and that they agreed to collect his faulty gaming chair immediately and refund or replace chair. I had confirmation email from XROCKER technical support saying that that they cannot fix fault on chair and to correspond with retailer to get refund. Since end of Dec 2017 I have asked on email ( as only way to communicate to them) for Boys stuff to collect chair and issue refund. Boys stuff although chair is faulty (speakers do not work)have referred me to their Terms and conditions and say I must pay for return of chair and then it will be checked for fault at their warehouse.No guarantee of any refund. I have had no contact from them on email after advising legal action will be taken. Have emailed Gary to ask for contact no he used and the person that was so helpful with his complaint. Dont think that I will receive any message back though!

Do not use boys stuff to purchase anything
January 9th, 2018
• Previous review

Purchased the chair this Christmas 2018 for my 14 year old son, The speakers are faulty and you get no sound. All phone numbers jut ring and after an email response with the same phone number that no one answers! Saying they are on a well deserved holiday until 4th of jan 2018, here I am on the 9th of Jan still unable to get contact or anyone to answer the phones. RUBBISH CON COMPANY PLEASE STAY AWAY AND DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THEM UNLESS YOU WANT TO WASTE OVER £150 ON ITEMS THAT ARE FAULTY AND DO NOT WORK AND ALSO A VERY DISSAPOINTED 14 YEAR OLD

ct104
March 8th, 2018

DO NOT BUY FROM THESE GUYS THEY ARE RUDE; HANG UP THE PHONE ON YOU; HAVE NO CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS; TOLD ME THAT I MADE A '$#*! UP' FOR ORDERING SOMETHING I DIDN'T WANT 'A SIMPLE MISTAKE ANYONE CAN MAKE' - WAS TALKED OVER - WAS NOT ALLOWED TO SAY WHAT I HAD TO SAY AND WAS ESSENTIALLY SHOUTED DOWN; LET'S GET ONE THING STRAIGHT AS A CUSTOMER I DO NOT EXPECT TO BE TOLD THAT I HAD MADE A $#*! UP; I DO NOT EXPECT TO BE HAVE EMAILS IGNORED; I DO NOT EXPECT TO HAVE THE PHONE PUT DOWN ON ME FOR MAKING A FOLLOW UP CALL AFTER THREE IGNORED EMAILS; THE CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE RECEIVED IS HORRENDOUS; I WILL NEVER EVER CONSIDER YOUR COMPANY FOR ANY FURTHER PURCHASES; I WILL BE LETTING AS MANY PEOPLE KNOW AS POSSIBLE OF THE HORRENDOUS WAY I HAVE BEEN TREATED. GOOD DAY.

sarahm392
January 20th, 2018

Really good service. Would highly recommend. Good prices too. The gaming chair was really good quality and the reviews on the website were spot on. We hunted for a decent gaming chair for a while and this website had the most competitive price. I am really happy with my purchase.

jayr69
June 3rd, 2016

I ordered an item and paid £5.95 for next day delivery, four days later and nothing. I phoned them up asking why I had not received my item and they said they needed to get in contact with the warehouse. No apology. I heard nothing back from them so contacted them again. They said I can have another one sent out if I want. So I said yes but as it would be a week from when I first made the order I want the £5.95 I paid for next day postage refunding to which they said they would not do. I explained this item was for a birthday that had now gone and I was not happy. So they told me they would cancel the order and hung up on me. Absolutely useless. AVOID!

AVOID rude woman who deals with calls

georgem198
April 18th, 2017

I am of an age to remember good old fashioned pre internet personal customer service. Well I'm delighted to say its alive and kicking at boysstuff! I recently was advised i needed to buy a gaming chair for my grand son. Hadn't a clue where to start. A little research online lead me to boysstuff. I called them up for advice. Got a very knowledgeable gentleman who was amazingly patient in going through with me all the options. Ended up buying a brazen gaming chair. Happy customer and more importantly a happy grand son. This is my first online review and a thank you to boysstuff for such good service.

kimo61
March 9th, 2018

I bought this for my son for Christmas and he absolutely loves it. It is the right height for him and very comfortable. He loves the sound that comes out of the speaker. It is very reasonable priced. I am very pleased with my purchase. Would thoroughly recommend.

tracyb141
March 10th, 2018

I ordered a gaming chair for my son as a gift. The service was fantastic and the product is brilliant. Would highly recommend.

wkk
July 4th, 2014

Poor customer service. Ordered a gaming chair that arrived faulty. They told me to contact the manufacturer who would deal with me. They sent me another faulty chair. The manufacturer said they wont provide the refund, only the company who made the initial sale will refund the money which makes sense. Boysstuff.co.uk did not take responsability even though they made the initial sale. Made me send back the chair for a hefty £20 postage and did not refund back the price for the postage even after I provided the confirmation from the delivery service with the price on in that they requested to them through email. Extremely dissapointing service. Would not use boysstuff.co.uk

andrewn107
July 1st, 2018

Ordered gaming chair, came within 3 days in perfect condition and at a cheaper price than all its competitors. Excellent company.

williamw226
February 14th, 2018

My son loves the chair does everything needed. Great product and quick delivery thank you. Really happy

stefanh42
March 2nd, 2018

Great gaming chair from boys stuff for my 10 year old, he loves it! Good value and cheapest store on the internet

seanr76
January 12th, 2018

The chair was delivered on time and in perfect condition, the chair itself is fantastic and I am so pleased with boysstuff.co.uk that when I buy my racing chair it will be through this company. Thanks guys for making my christmas

helenb108
February 14th, 2018

Ordered and paid for the wrong chair for my son. No issue with refund, Cancellation and re order. Correct chair came much more quickly than anticipated. Brazen stag. My son is ecstatic

juliaa53
February 14th, 2018

I ordered a gaming chair and it arrived earlier than expected and packaged really well so no damage. The chair was exactly as the website described and matched the photos used. Website was easy to use and no issues. Would recommend and use again!

ruedeec
February 16th, 2018

Got the chair for my son who is 10 years old he is over the moon, It's does what its said and it is very comfortable thanks for the fast delivery.

tracyr65
February 19th, 2018

Ordered on line, delivery was quick and the game chair was great, sound quality amazing. I would order again if I needed another chair

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the BoysStuff UK staff and other customers.

The UK's Largest Selection of Gaming Chairs from BraZen X-Rocker & Playseat. No Quibble Returns. Order Online Today. Next Day Delivery

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BoysStuff UK?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.4
Have a question about BoysStuff UK?