This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Capital365.fm

Capital365.fm has a consumer rating of 4.59 stars from 22 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Capital365.fm most frequently mention bank account.Capital365.fm ranks 230th among Investing Other sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 81.8%
How would you rate Capital365.fm?

“Thanks to the Customer Support”

Eric R.
6/24/21

I signed up 9 months ago but was not able to log in for a couple of days. Thankfully I was not in any open trade. So, I mailed *******@capital365.fm about my issue. They replied to me soon but my issue persisted. Finally, I made a call to customer support. They told me some technical problem was there with my account. It took a single day to solve the issue. I successfully logged in then.

alexk786
March 18th, 2022

I've been a Capital365 customer for more than 3 years and use it to trade every day. When I first signed up I struggled with configuring my account and felt like I had to do all the research myself - but then someone from their customer service reached out to me when they saw that I was struggling. They helped me through the process of finding the best trading instruments and now I am absolutely confident to trade by myself, and more I do it really successfully.

roryg24
June 17th, 2021

I was not fair with my studies. My family was so much worried about my future. My uncle was in this line of investing. I talked to him to teach me some basics of this market. I started with a small investment because I was dumb in my studies so I was afraid. My concern for the ups and downs of the market was better than my bookish knowledge. I am relieved with these earnings that gave me hope for the future.

ericr923
June 24th, 2021

jackl639
June 23rd, 2021

I bought an order for 2500 Euros in 2019. Last week I sold with a good profit. I withdrew the whole sum. But my bank account was not credited. I contacted my bank and capital365 to investigate what exactly had happened. Capital365.fm executive told me that amount was sent from their end. I got puzzled badly. Before yesterday my amount is visible in my bank account by the grace of God.

arthuro58
October 11th, 2021

I did a good sell of DASH today. My last order for BCH was profit as well so I have filled the withdrawal form today.

harolda102
October 21st, 2021

My business was on the verge to get into ashes. I needed to give my business aid but this was the only source of income so how could I heal this financially. I invested a little fund in bitcoin. God blessed me with a profit. I could save my only family business because of trading with Capital365.fm online stocking.

stevew1550
August 1st, 2021

I love doing something challenging like stocking. Capital365 has varieties of currencies that we can invest in. Currencies with different trading costs allow me to go with my budget.

marshalln19
October 10th, 2021

After processing the withdrawal request, I did not receive any amount even after the fifth day. I contacted customer support. They informed me that I had some error with my bank account information. I reviewed that carefully and clarified it.

tomc1267
June 29th, 2021

I enrolled with managed account and deposited $20000. I was on the verge to put my first order with Capital365, I was informed the canteen of my factory caught fire and took the form of a volcano. After getting over that accident, I applied for a refund. The refund is under process. They told me it will take 30 days and if they find my request invoked, I will be refunded.

nicolem1764
December 27th, 2021

I have been pissed off several times with customer support on other platforms. However, Capital365.fm is quite different in this matter. The customer support people here are really good and patient. They respond to all queries real quick and also provide solutions to all the problems.

kevink1525
February 11th, 2022

I am currently using Capital365.fm and have absolutely no complaints. You can have one conversation with the support team here and find yourself in a much much better position in deciding where to invest. Even if you don't want to invest yourself you can entrust them to invest for you and they will provide you with huge dividends. The best to earn from while also you learn.

maddoxa1
July 20th, 2021

Last month I made five investments. Four of them were in profit. I did not withdraw them from the wallet. The collective amount amuses me a lot. My bank account is looking good with profits and I am watching the graphs for the next good trade opportunity.

stepheng1420
November 24th, 2021

Capital 365 has a bunch of highly qualified financial experts and eminent traders who have a great sense of the market. Their market and business analytical skills are irreplaceable with any of the similar trading partners in the current market.

braydent8
June 25th, 2021

At the time of registering, it requires some documents and sensitive information. I did not want to upload my documents there. But I wanted to get in. Then I checked the reviews to get assure about the image if it was positive or not. Reviews confirmed to me for the security policy and traders' data are kept safe here. Now I started trading with Capital365.fm.

luisa552
July 9th, 2021

I have chosen a basic account for trading at Capital365.fm. I was offered nice featuresat such a beginner stage. They presented me weekly market reviews, 25% margin loan, daily news, account manager, weekly live stream, and trading webinar. Leverage was good too.

domi4
December 19th, 2021

Following my research I see that Capital365 operates without a license. They mention that "1.1. Capital365 is a trade name of the company DILFETRONO LTD. number C374700, incorporated in Cyprus, (with registered office at Tenaroy, 4, 'Agios Dometios, 2360, Leykosia, Kyproscy.), referred to in this Privacy Policy as "The Company", "Capital365",... " but they do not mention in any way and nowhere that Capital365 is regularized in Switzerland!

To operate in Switzerland, a company must comply with the highest minimum deposit requirement on the market, CHF 20 million, or well over $21 million at the time of writing. The company is then required to participate in a guarantee fund, which guarantees that in the event of bankruptcy, its customers will be compensated up to CHF 100,000. Only when these conditions are met can a company obtain an authorisation from the supervisory body in Switzerland.
YES I was convinced I could make a good profit with another deposit.
Leave the money in the bank account and get low interest rates annually or invest in Capital365.fm and maybe increase the profit with good against the wind!
Then came the request to make another deposit, not via credit card or bank transfer as usual, but via cryptocurrency! That's when the warning signs went on for me!
I have decided to request my deposit back.
Luckily, Capital365 paid out my deposits and profit.

denverb34
September 13th, 2021

I started my trading on Capital365.fm this week. Before this, I have done trading on few more websites also. Conditions, crypto frequency, and the stock market are the same everywhere though yet the sites differ from one another. On Capital365 than others, I find more options to invest.

evelynj91
November 22nd, 2021

Understanding what crypto is and how trading works was in Cloud 9 for me. The broker from Capital 365 helped set up a demo and guided me through the basics. It was simpler than imagined.

alexa893
June 16th, 2021

My best friend told me to put my earnings in the hot wallet so that it might ease my transaction capacity. Oh Yes, the cold wallet is offline storage and the hot wallet is online storage for our currency. Although a cold wallet is safer than a hot wallet that's why keep a small amount in the hot wallet for business.

mikes3151
July 6th, 2021

I was working in the insurance sector. It was a very pressurizing job. I left the job and made my mind plunge into the stocks. I moved with a new concept of investing and purchasing my order for foreign currency with $1600. I have earned good interests and moving ahead for more.

lutherd15
August 4th, 2021

The system, Capital365 is using for trading is praiseworthy. I am relaxed when trading here. Absolutely loved it!

ashlynh5
September 15th, 2021

My trade that closed in profit with 4000 $ was lying in my account at Capital365 so with some emergency I rushed to withdraw my amount from my trading account. Yes, I got my funds credited to my bank but I did pay the fee for early withdrawal to Capital365.fm according to norms.

Questions? Get answers from the Capital365.fm staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Capital365.fm?

Have a question about Capital365.fm?