Chative

Chative has a consumer rating of 4.71 stars from 14 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Chative ranks 11th among Chat sites.

This company does not typically respond to reviews

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 92.9%
How would you rate Chative?

“Incredible”

Dung D.
5/6/22

I had some issues with the configuration of the chat, as I migrated the domain and I probably created a mess. They responded to me within 1 minute of my support request via a live chat. I actually spoke to about 3 operators as I had to leave the position unattended for a while, and they again not only responded to me promptly but continued where the issue was left from, without me going into all the details again. The most shocking thing is that I'm in their FREE plan, yet I received a 6* star support. Wow!

“Caveat Emptor: Let the Buyer Beware!”

Allen G.
12/15/21

It would be wise to approach this company with caution. They are the same folks who were behind (soon to be failed) Botstar. They sold "lifetime" and "unlimited" plans through Appsumo then figured out that they couldn't deliver what they sold. So they kept the money, stuck Appsumo with the bill, and redeveloped their product under this new name. So you have to wonder what "surprises" will be around the corner for Botstar--er, Chative.

dungd8
May 6th, 2022

Very cheap

Live chat

thyh3
May 4th, 2022

Awesome inbox is all I want. I can do many things within an inbox to handle chats with customers: view customers details, track their real-time journey, share files and even filter conversation in the past. It's very easy for me to write

amayak3
May 17th, 2022

Chative is very easy to set up and get your team started. They provide excellent tools for education and training our team. Within hours, they are ready to go live. Their customer service is also very responsive and thoughtful in helping us resolve problems. Also, I like the customization live chat window of Chative that attract my customers more than I think, so I'm so satisfied with this app.

selinah29
May 4th, 2022

Chative is very easy to set up and get my team started. Moreover, the customer success of Chative is very responsive, kind, and thoughtful. They always support me as soon as possible when I have problems. I'm very satisfied with it.

gaving72
May 11th, 2022

Chative is really useful to us, and that is so affordable with only $8/month and much cheaper than other live chats. It's working quite smoothly. Some tiny bugs still exist but they have been detected.

easy to use

Live chat

ericp1257
May 17th, 2022

I have used a few different live chat in the past, and Chative is the easiest to learn. The tools are easy to find and have faster editing/settings. Moreover, the price at Chative makes me so surprised because, for only $8, I can use all features to ensure my customers' satisfaction and increase leads for my business.

So I have to say that you should try to use Chative, maybe it has some bugs, but it's okay because it's a new platform so I can understand this situation. But in the end, Chative did a great job because every problem raised was solved, and Chative also continuously updated new features. And that makes me set my mind at rest, and more believe in Chative.

kohakua
May 13th, 2022

Chative's so great that I can design/adjust live chat with colorful and attractive suits my brand that I want. Moreover, at Chative each online channel can customize my live chat to suit each channel's theme. The live chat appears in an inconsistent layout with my website's theme, and it's the key that attracting more customers to my business.

katyw77
May 13th, 2022

I can use tools easily and faster than I think. Because I usually spend a long time learning new apps and before using Chative, I have used a few different livechat in the past and Chative is the easiest to use. The tools at Chative is also neatly organized and easy to find.
Moreover, It has all of the features of a paid livechat, with a very easy step-by-step guide to set up your automated chat. You don't need to be a developer to use this tool as it is so easy to use but still very useful and powerful.

dungn47
May 11th, 2022

I started to implement Chative, and I am still glad with this choice.
Get a lot of features for a very good price. Chative regularly updates features based on user experience.
The videos are easy to follow and the UI and all included menus (user interface) are easy to walk through.

alexg1152
May 11th, 2022

I like that we can have numerous team members on LiveChat at the same time, assisting and answering inquiries.

alleng12
December 15th, 2021

Be sure to use a credit card so that if the product doesn't meet specifications, you'll have some recourse.

phant17
May 5th, 2022

Live is so great for my website that engages a lot and matches my company's brand. That encourage the visitors initiate a chat

Good try

adamw981
May 18th, 2022

For my company, real-time connection with consumers and prospects is a critical marketing demand, and it's one of the fundamental requests that Chative helps us meet.

We are now able to connect with sales prospects and customers using Chative integrations from nearly anywhere: on our social media accounts, on our website, and we can even use Chative integrations to send text messaging-based communication with sales prospects and customers.

phuongn78
May 18th, 2022

To be honest, I could write an entire novel on how much I adore the Chative service. The overall product is really user-friendly and beneficial. Not only does it improve the user experience, but it also benefits the teams.

Questions? Get answers from the Chative staff and other customers.

thinhp2
Thinh P.
Typically does not respond to reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chative?

Have a question about Chative?