This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

ClogsCentral.net

ClogsCentral.net

ResellerRatings
1 / 5

ClogsCentral.net has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. ClogsCentral.net ranks 766th among Shoes sites.

How would you rate ClogsCentral.net?

“Very good customer service”

Kay M.
6/17/13

Very good customer service. They were very responsive and contacted UPS - for an order that never arrived. And, I dealt with the same customer service person - each time that I had questions. They really stayed on UPS for me. And, in the end, got my money refunded.

“I WILL NEVER, EVER, EVER BUY FROM THEM AGAIN”

heather m.
10/12/15

Shoe buy changed its return policy and now charges a $7.00 overstock fee per pair of shoes returned. The did not make it known anywhere that this was their new policy, unless you want to look where it says in huge letters FREE SHIPPING and then in small letter + exchanges - and then deduce on your own "oh, they must have changed their policy." I called customer service and the two people I spoke with sounded like they were half asleep and speaking to me from their kitchen tables. This company has become SO unprofessional and so NOT customer oriented it is only a matter of time before they are GONE. Do yourself a huge favor and shop at Zappos and Amazon where the customer is treated fairly and with respect! I WILL NEVER, EVER, EVER BUY FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN!

kaym27
June 17th, 2013

heatherm72
October 12th, 2015

sandraj2
March 17th, 2010

I got my Dansko Marcelles here, when the strap broke they quickly replaced the item and covered the return shipping

melindal
April 6th, 2010

I ordered a pair of clogs from them that I needed for a trip. They informed me that it would be over a month until delivery. So I went to my local Nordstrom to see if they had the style/size I needed and they did! Then I wrote to ClogsCentral saying that I found them and to please cancel the order. The next day I got an email that said they has been able to find my clogs and they would be shipped immediately. They have refused to pay to return them even though they originally said it would be a month and suddenly the moment I found a pair locally, ClogsCentral sent me the same pair. They have been so rude to me on the phone and when you are competing with other shoe vendors like Zappos and ShoeBuy who have free return shipping both ways I am very angry that I have to pay $5 for a box of shoes that I gave plenty of notice to cancel. So, do not buy from ClogsCentral (and they also go by other names that always have the word "Central" in it (like BootsCentral)).

Questions? Get answers from the ClogsCentral.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ClogsCentral.net?

Have a question about ClogsCentral.net?