Covers & All

Better Business Bureau

Covers & All has a consumer rating of 4.75 stars from 4,533 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Covers & All most frequently mention customer service, good quality and order process. Covers & All ranks 5th among Home Decor sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 3 days

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 93.7%
3,697

• Easy order process, quick delivery, great quality product, excellent materials and workmanship.
  • Overall positive experience to choose product, select size, colour and place order.

• And I am just suppose to take the customer service reps word that the manufacturer sewed the wrong tag on.
How would you rate Covers & All?

“Quality replacement covers at a great price”

David M.
10/16/20

Received my replacement covers within 5 days of expected delivery date with expedited shipping. I am quite happy with the product. Quality construction, far better then the original covers, trendy light grey fabric and great workmanship. The cost was also far better then any other option I found. Order to my door in 3 weeks. I will definitely order from this company again.

“Tried to access site yesterday all evening spent over...”

Colin C.
7/21/21

Tried to access site yesterday all evening spent over an hour trying to order. Finally got frustrated and text you online. Apparently your site was under maintenance. Understandable bit why not wait until overnight especially when a sale is on. Just disappointed with first experience. I hope the product I ordered (pool table cover) exceeds my expectations. If so I will be the first to write a good review.

Reviews (4,533)

order process (32) place order (26) patio furniture (26) customer service (91)
davidm4007

Colour: Light Grey
Fabric: Cushion Fab

joshuap334
June 9th, 2021
• Updated review

The entire process from measuring, ordering, approving, to delivery went extremely well. It's not cheap but the covers we received were a perfect fit for our patio furniture. Now we can keep them covered during heavy rain and winter without it looking like an eyesore in the backyard.

The attention to detail during the measurement and proofing part was very impressive as well. They made me confirm some numbers that were slightly off 3 times before I got it correct. I'm glad they did because it looks perfect now.

Reason I chose this business:

Fit for purpose service and product.

Reason I chose this product:

Again, custom fit for our exact needs. Can't get better than that.

Super easy
May 11th, 2021
denised817
June 9th, 2021
• Updated review

Site was very easy to navigate. Product arrived and put in place. Very happy with colour and quality of finished product. Very well sewn and string zippers too. Especially happy I was able to recover my existing cushions on my existing patio set. New cushions would be 4 x 's as much. Company even contacted me prior to production to ensure I was getting what I wanted. Great solution! Thank You Covers and All!

Reason I chose this business:

I found the site on the web trying to find a solution for new cushions to my existing patio set. Reviews were great. I gave them a shot. I am so happy I did. Instant fix.

Reason I chose this product:

I was looking to cover existing cushions in my patio set. Furniture itself still in great condition. Cushions were exactly what I needed. For back cushions I opted for zipper cushions instead of throw cushions. Cheaper solution and they still look great.

Great site
May 20th, 2021

Great site. Hopefully I measured correctly

Google search for solution

rolandl60
March 20th, 2021

Had a good discussion with the CSR, confirming the measurements and options. She was very experienced and helpful. My only constructive feedback is that your order system should be capable of allowing the CSR some discretion as we were within $0.40 of qualifying for free freight and were unable to make it despite one upgrade on the order ( the next upgrade would have cost more than the freight charge).
Cheers

ah568
October 19th, 2021

I have a small yard so purchased a chaise with an ottoman to make a small L-shaped couch. It's a very irregular shape and I'm really happy with how my cover turned out. It fits perfectly and feels very durable. I really appreciate the one-on-one messaging prior to making the piece. It shows that this company cares about their products and customers. Would recommend and definitely use again.

milest35
June 22nd, 2021
Verified site experience

Exceeded my expectations. Material was better than expected. I was a bit anxious about how the covers would fit. Four covers arrived 11 days after ordering online…2 chairs, fire table and curved couch fit perfectly, even better than the original covers. The measurement process was very easy and accurate. The product was worth the expense especially when you consider the cost of replacing the furniture or cushions. Value equation was positive. Ordered a custom hanging chair cover hours after receiving the covers!

Reason I chose this business:

Researched Canadian companies then U.S. companies. Covers and All pricing was competitive, but the ease of ordering I. E. the measurement process made it simple.

augustineb17
April 19th, 2021

Purchased cushion covers to replace the old set. It was very simple to add the required dimensions using their diagrams. I would also strongly suggest uploading a picture of what you're replacing. Their design team had responded back looking for further details to give me exactly what I wanted! I would have preferred a nicer fabric but for the overall cost I can't really complain. I also received my finished goods as promised on time. I would definitely purchase from them again!

BannerBuzz R. – Covers & All Rep

Hello Augustine. Thank you for rating your Coversandall experience. We are glad you liked your custom cushion covers!

We have tried to make the order process as transparent as possible. Your order was placed for covers made with the material Cushion Rite. As mentioned on the product page, this material is 100% Solution Dyed Polyester Fabric with one side PU Coat. So to the touch it feels like vinyl.

For a fabric feel, you can choose the material Cover Fab. We see that our Free Swatch Kit was also delivered with this order. Kindly check the samples labeled COVER FAB.

If you have additional comments or questions, please do not hesitate to write to us at feedback@coversandall.com.

michaelm8555
January 8th, 2022

Hi,

I had purchased 3 sections of blue from you, and they fit perfectly and are most excellently manufactured. In my latest shipment, again the manufacturing was perfect, however, I forgot to click " blue" and ended up with the 4th panel being grey by default. Not sure if you are able to have your website recognize the email of an earlier purchase, prompting a customer with a " reminder" that the consumer's previous order was a certain color.

Reason I chose this business:

Pops up on a google search as a top-of-the-list contender. Professionally done website, ease of use. I love the option features with respect to pricing.

Reason I chose this product:

Previous positive experience, no hassles, professional construction. Stands up to -29 temperatures with windy conditions.

dominiquet43
May 1st, 2021

Ordering process was clear and easy. Delivery was slightly delayed from their original estimate but was still MUCH faster than we originally anticipated for a 10-piece custom order during a pandemic. Covers are very well-made and fit the irregular shapes of our cushions perfectly. Can't wait to get back outside as the weather gets better!

I inquired once about the status of our order. They were very pleasant and responsive. And apologized for not notifying us sooner that our order was slightly delayed (only a week in the end, which includes international shipping).

Reason I chose this business:

Reasonable prices for custom covers and a great opportunity to reuse our cushion inserts that are still in good condition. It seemed too wasteful to just replace them with cushions that weren't a perfect fit or to buy ready-made covers that didn't actually fit exactly and were more expensive.

charlesv415
June 2nd, 2021
Verified site experience

Site is easy to navigate. Would have liked a few more fabric selections. Unclear whether prices are in CDN$ (assuming they are because it's a. Ca web site!) and won't be impressed if they're in USD$. Would also like if the shipping methods noted who the *carrier* is – because importing goods into Canada by UPS results in ridiculous customs/duty surcharges, while FedEx doesn't charge nearly as much if anything.

Reason I chose this business:

Price and speed of delivery.

natashad116
March 3rd, 2021

So I was very pleasantly surprised at the covers I just received! The quality of materials was way better than expecting. The light gray water proof fabric is sooooooooo nice!

I have raves about my covers since I got them to people I know and I'll definitely recommend and use this company again! Cost was great, the customization was made easy and the product was top quality! Well done thank you!

thomasi315
June 22nd, 2021
Verified site experience
• Updated review

Everything so far is good, though I found your price very high for this item compared to my past purchased items.

Reason I chose this business:

Price and web site clarity and functionality.

Reason I chose this product:

Custom products suited our needs to a tee. They haven’t disappointed.

No comment
• Previous review

No comment. I just placed the order.

Reason I chose this business:

Price and web site clarity and functionality.

stephenp475
July 6th, 2021
• Updated review

Tried several times to place order from Chrome. Every time it hangs up (never completes) upon "submit order"
Cleared cookies, and rebooted, no help.
Finally did work using EDGE
Supposedly there is a 25% off promo using coupon code CANADA25 but it doesn't work on either Chrome or EDGE.
Your online chat is slow, and not effective in providing solutions 9although one of the suggestions was try a different browser.
But finally managed to place order, and the cover fit perfect.

Online Chat was slow and not helpful.

Tried several times to place order from Chrome
July 24th, 2021
• Previous review

Cleared cookies, and rebooted, no help.
Finally did work using EDGE
Your online chat is slow, and not effective iin providing solutions 9although one of the suggestions was try a different browser.

andreww1183
April 28th, 2021

We were extremely happy with the covers and they even came a few days early! They are tough and durable and should hold up nicely against our often tough Atlantic climate. It was a bit involved to measure the furniture prior to ordering, but worth for the finished product. We would highly recommend this company! The free bag we received to store the covers in was brown instead of black like our covers, but that was our only minor disappointment. However, we aren't even sure it comes in black and it was free.

bobh1111
April 20th, 2021

Because of Covid and the quick turn around for our order, I was concerned that the quality would be just OK. After receiving it in the mail I was pleasantly surprised because the material feels heavy duty like it will last a lot longer than the original material that came with the cushions.
Also they fit perfectly. In a perfect world the only thing that I would change is the way the zipper pulls stay out and aren't hidden somehow in the seam. I will be purchasing again from this company.

Reason I chose this business:

They were one of the only company's that had custom covers. (that I could find)

Reason I chose this product:

We needed covers for the patio furniture cousins, because we couldn't replacements that size anywhere.

paulf1016
June 21st, 2021
Verified site experience

The covers ordered here are excellent quality. Shipping times were OK. The Site has an annoying text box chat that opens automatically and obscures information while trying to place order. There's no way to close it permanently. It keeps opening on each page of the site. Very frustrating. I almost left a couple times to use a different company.

Lose the automatic chat box!

Reason I chose this business:

Good quality product. Excellent Prices and a good turn around time.

The Chat box thing almost made me leave though.

larryg619
October 8th, 2021

Good product, looks well built with quality material, I'm sure it'll last longer than the equivalent from the big box store. I was skeptical the elastic band alone would keep the cover in place but it ends up working very well. The only advise I have is the website it says they add 1-2 inches to allow for some slack however the product arrived without that additional 1-2 inches making for a very snug fit, having known I'd have added 0.5in all around allowing for an easier installation and removal.

Reason I chose this business:

Good price and more color options than the other sites I found.

janetb1073
April 25th, 2021

I live in Victoria BC Canada and with my Google search found your company
I wanted new weather proof covers to dress up older cream coloured outdoor cushions o had that were not waterproof. Now I can sit and enjoy and not have to use a large unweilding cover every time it rains. Your covers and colours make my outdoor couch look new again. Your respobses, shipping schedule etc where all timely and professional so thank you very much!

Reason I chose this business:

I just researched companies that would make madeto measure outdoor covers and your name came up

Reason I chose this product:

To protect and update my outdoor couch

cherylm1094
July 8th, 2021

I was skeptical and nervous to order custom. I measured, selected the colour and made payment. Covers were delivered in about about week and came early. Quality is better then I expected and let's face it who wants to buy and build new patio furniture just because replacement cushions are too expensive cove? For under $200 I replaced my set covers and it looks brand new. Take the plunge, I'm glad I did!

Reason I chose this business:

Online search for new patio furniture covers

Reason I chose this product:

My old ones were in rough shape

robertg2217
February 11th, 2021

I am super please with the entire experience. Your design group are very detail oriented on dimensioning and to make sure you end up with what you need. Your 3D diagram makes it very easy to visualize your end product. Your delivery was just super fast. The product looks amazing and fit like a glove, and not to forget your pricing is very competitive.
I would definitely recommend your company and will be ordering other covers soon.
Thank you.
Bob

dac13
April 14th, 2021
• Updated review

Placing an order was simple enough. I ordered thinking company was in Canada or atleast North America but it was not. Apparently it was made from a whole different continent. Expected delivery as of April 7th as indicated in email and order status but as of April 12, nothing. Checked order on FedEx, order has now just arrived in U.S. when will I get these covers? I have no idea. Its been shipped around the world! From the middle east to France.

Reason I chose this business:

It's good great price. It popped up online and product appear like it could be good quality. Will rate upon arrival.

BannerBuzz R. – Covers & All Rep

Hello Da. Please accept our apologies for shipping your order a week late.

We are a global business headquartered in Georgia, USA, with customers all over the world. The location of our current production unit (India) is mentioned in our FAQ section. Typical transit time to Canada is 3 days.

Unfortunately, your order was delayed due to an unforeseen issue in production and only shipped on 6 April. Regrettably, despite using global shipping leaders DHL / FedEx / UPS for deliveries, transit delay is outside our area of control. In order to alert you to the possibility of delivery delay, we also display a note on the Cart page, just below the shipping method. Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated.

Per the FedEx tracking page, your order was delivered on 16 April. We trust you are happy with your custom cushion covers. If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to reach us via our 24x7 phone or chat helplines. We appreciate the opportunity to work with you. Thank you for choosing Coversandall.

Super simple and easy to place order
March 22nd, 2021
melanief164
April 24th, 2021

I had ordered 4 customed seat cushions. They arrived a week late, but I was so pleased with the products that it was all ok. Good quality fabric, nice stitches, sturdy zippers. One of my covers was over 100 inches and I was pleased to see they had put the zipper along the horizontal side so it made it super easy to insert the foam. Note that all of my foams are commercial grade and new so in perfect shape.

Very kind and helpful.

For the prices.

Reason I chose this product:

For a DIY project to renew all of my seat cushions on a very large 7 seat sectional.

howardw209
May 3rd, 2021
• Updated review

I was really able to find what I needed, with an online ordering process for a customized product so simple. The price was right, follow up communications about order progress and shipping were great and well timed, and the product arrived as promised. Overall product quality was terrific. Lots of attention to detail in customer service and workmanship. What more could I ask for?

Reason I chose this product:

They were exactly what I needed

Great process and delivery
April 30th, 2021
• Previous review

Great process and delivery. High quality products!

kareny405
May 1st, 2021

I ordered outdoor cushion covers that were not standard size. The fabric is good quality, the zippers are sturdy and smooth and the colour is just what we wanted. I think these will last us a while. My only comment was that the package arrived a few days later than expected. But otherwise a good experience. I would recommend to others.

Reason I chose this business:

Price for custom covers was lower than buying new outdoor cushions off the shelf at big box stores... not to mention we needed cushions that are not standard size.

melw85
July 17th, 2021

I was happy with the fit but I can't get rid of the creases from packing. I installed it about 3 days ago and still the creases remain, possibly something to do with the quality of vinyl or I am just impatient? I was surprised to see a couple of extra pouches on either side of the cover which may come in handy with extra parts. In all I am sure it will be great for many years to come.

Reason I chose this business:

The easiest company to deal with and I felt confident when the company came back quizzing more on our measurements. Helping them, helping us!

Reason I chose this product:

Special fit so needed a lot of care with measurements.

BannerBuzz R. – Covers & All Rep

Hello Mel. Thank you for taking the time to share your all-round feedback. We are glad you like your custom cart cover!

We package each product as securely as possible. Due to the nature of the product, creasing is unavoidable, and because each order is custom made there are no standardized folds.

The creases on your covers will subside eventually; leaving them out in the sun for a while helps. You can also use a hot air blower over the creases to minimize them.

If you have additional comments or questions, please feel welcome to contact us at feedback@coversandall.com. We will be happy to assist you.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Covers & All staff and other customers.

Products (185)

Custom Covers
Custom Covers

We are so happy with our custom table cover. It fits perfectly and the quality is fantastic. I got it on the table just in time... winter has arrived! I wish I had reached out to Covers and All sooner, you've been so easy to work with. Thanks so much!

Square Cushion Cover

Very impressed with he quality

Rectangle Cushion Cover

It's a Christmas present. So can't wait to see it fitted on the cushion.

Custom Shape Cushion Cover
Custom Shape Cushion Cover

These covers are fantastic and upscale our vintage trailer!

Square Fire Pit Covers
Square Fire Pit Covers

I absolutely love everything about the cover I had made for my sisters memorial fire table. The quality, look, detail, fit and the option to personalize was all A+. The cover fits perfectly and is easy to take off and put on. Amazing price that you just won't find anywhere else with this quality. Buy with confidence and purchase the better weather resistant fabric.

Heavy Duty Custom Tarps
Heavy Duty Custom Tarps

Arrived promptly and appears to be well made and of good quality. Too early to tell how it will hold up in use, hence 4 star rating rather than 5.

Outdoor Sofa and Loveseat Covers
Outdoor Sofa and Loveseat Covers

Good quality & good fit, would have liked same material choice as was available for the chairs

Rectangle Table Covers - Design 1
Rectangle Table Covers - Design 1

I ordered a winter cover for my outdoor dining table and am totally surprised by the great quality and perfect fit. Very good value for money, I think, compared to others I have looked at.

L Shape Sofa Covers - Design 1
L Shape Sofa Covers - Design 1

Hoping it will solve storage and protection troubles

Custom Clear Vinyl Tarps
Custom Clear Vinyl Tarps

Awesome product

Custom Covers - Design 1
Custom Covers - Design 1

Ordered my custom fire table cover. Fits exactly right and I had no issues with communicating or delivery. Highly recommended!

Curtain with Clear Vinyl Panel
Curtain with Clear Vinyl Panel

Matched previous order size to a tee. More enclosure of gazebo but still leaving an opening to enter.

Custom Cylinder/Round Covers
Custom Cylinder/Round Covers

Great

Square/Rectangle Table Chair Set Covers
Square/Rectangle Table Chair Set Covers

No complaints.

Free Grocery Bag(Set of 3)
Free Grocery Bag(Set of 3)

Nice bonus gift!

Chair Cover - Design 1
Chair Cover - Design 1

Great

Outdoor Vinyl Curtains
Outdoor Vinyl Curtains

The curtains were all fantastic. We hung them on the weekend and they look great

Chair Cover - Design 14
Chair Cover - Design 14

I didn't know what to expect but these covers exceeded my expectations. Fit was great, quality is awsome, and impressed with the overall value considering these are custom sized to fit my furniture. Way better than buying generic covers that don't fit property. I'm very happy, thanks!

Outdoor Pizza Oven Covers - Design 4
Outdoor Pizza Oven Covers - Design 4

The cover fits perfectly and is made with good quality material. Excellent customer service to get the proper fit. Anytime I need a custom cover I will purchase from Covers and All. Thank you!

Outdoor Air Conditioner Covers
Outdoor Air Conditioner Covers

A few photos and measurements of odd shaped air conditioner, it fit perfectly. Came on time and packaged so well it could have been dropped from the cargo plane! Great job!