We’re in this together! Stay safe with our COVID-19 guide

×

Cover & All UK

Cover & All UK

6,101 reviews

Cover & All UK has a consumer rating of 4.63 stars from 6,101 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Cover & All UK most frequently mention good quality, great service and delivery date. Cover & All UK ranks 3rd among Home Decor sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 4 days

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 89.5%
5,194

• Easy to use site, very flexible with two levels of checking the cover dimensions before shipment.
  • Excellent service and good quality products would definitely use the company again.

• We did receive some confusing emails and texts which all stated different delivery dates spanning a two week period.
How would you rate Cover & All UK?

“You have made a really nice fitted cover for my rotary drier!”

Judith E.
1/17/21

Except you forgot to add the metal 'eyes' for me to attach the cover to the rotary drier - but hey, never mind! I am delighted! I probably over estimated by dimensions by a couple of centimetres, but it fits very nicely anyway. I have protected the top of the cover with another smaller plant pot, as this a stress point. Please save the design - next time, I'll also ask for some velcro around the sides, to also help stop the wind blowing it off.

“Toxic”

Susan J.
4/17/21

After a long wait interspersed with unsolicited advertising from Cover & All, I have finally received this item, only to find that it has a health warning hidden inside the zip. It apparently contains toxic substances. There was no warning of this on the website, but, much more seriously, I seem to have purchased a product that endangers the health of those who make it. This is clearly not an ethical purchase and I am very annoyed at being inveigled into making it.

Reviews (6,101)

use site (60) quality product (75) delivery date (129) order process (52) garden furniture (52)
judithe114
January 17th, 2021

jamesc2699
September 13th, 2020
Verified site experience

Very good service so far. Only suggestion i would make is alter the measurement input on website to allow for input of ft and inches separately as you have to put a point in. So had to check if the number after the point goes through as inches or a percentage of the ft. Example wanted to input 6ft 6 inch had to check if i needed to enter 6.5 for 6 and a half feet or 6.6 for 6ft 6 inches. Online customer service answered quickly to be fair.

Reason I chose this business:

Found online seems to have good feedback and reviews

johns8133
March 4th, 2021
• Updated review

Excellent website, easy to navigate and huge variety of choice. Particularly liked the customisable sizes and the ability to select optional extras (re-enforced edging and brass eyes). I've had the tarpaulins up on my gazebo for a few days now and can't speak highly enough about the quality of the materials and workmanship. I did submit an e mail query shortly after I placed the order and this was responded to by return. As an extra bonus, the items arrived sooner than expected and were very securely packaged. Great experience all round - would be happy to recommend

Clear Tarpaulin

Easy to order custom sizes
February 19th, 2021
• Previous review

Easy to order custom sizes. If the quality and delivery experience is as described I will be a very happy customer

Reason I chose this business:

Google search for clear tarpaulin with custom measurements

deborahh1052
April 5th, 2021

I was worried my order wouldn't be understood online and thought it may need following up with a phone call, but no need to worry, the order was processed and delivered perfectly and well within the expected time. I even made a change on the font colour half way through and there was no problem whatsoever. I'm so impressed and would definitely use these again - can't recommend enough, the quality is amazing - thank you! :)

Tarpaulins

sarahh1511
August 6th, 2021
• Updated review

I ordered an unusual size cover for our new garden table, which is slightly longer than the usual size, seating 8 people rather than the standard 6. Cover & All took the trouble to check with me that I meant what I said regarding the measurements, and had not made a mistake. They then quoted an approx. 10 day delivery time but in fact the cover arrived within just a few days. It is perfect, exactly the right size and of very good quality. We are very pleased: this was an excellent service.

Reason I chose this business:

I could not find a cover for our non-standard table, and Cover & All offered a custom-made service.

Because Cover & All could make a special-sized cover

So far, so good
July 21st, 2021
• Previous review

So far, so good. Not difficult to order.

Reason I chose this business:

Because it will make a special size for our table

garethr15
February 2nd, 2021

No order confirmation received.
Delivery date missed, chased order very little detail returned.
Item still not here 3 weeks late after long ETA in the first place.
No invoice documentation received
And I still don't have the item ordered!
Clearly a branded website selling items supplied by Indian subcontractors... Not joined up and very poor service as a consequence!
Will i ever get what i ordered? Who knows!

jeremyl371
July 12th, 2021

Really easy to order from the site, just measured what I needed for some seat cushions I had on order to fit a large L-shaped seating area, which I had constructed on my outdoor decking. I received a quality made-to-measure product with great fabric and heavy-duty waterproof linings, zipper to side and length for easy fitting. Cover & All UK beat the delivery time they quoted by several days. Very happy.

Reason I chose this business:

I liked the range of covers in the gallery and the testimonials from satisfied customers. Easy-to-use website too.

Reason I chose this product:

It looked like a quality made-to-measure product,... and I was not disappointed.

wendyc697
July 27th, 2021

Cover for our garden furniture to our specifications. We we kept informed of the despatch and able to track all the way from India. Delivered quickly and well packaged by FedEx. An excellent quality product in fabulous, thick material, well fitted with an elasticated cord around the bottom that holds it firmly in place.
Can't believe we got this bespoke product for such a competitive price!

Thank you.

sc454
June 6th, 2021

Manufactured in India - no problem. Shipped from India meant a three week delivery lead time - I can live with that. However, was not delivered and I only received an explanation when I emailed to chase up about three days after due date. Company explained they had supply chain issues, and item was finally delivered after another two weeks' delay.

Product (outdoor cushion cover) was fine, but I suggest only place an order if you're prepared to wait several weeks before delivery.

Order was not delivered and I only received an explanation when I emailed to chase up, about three days after due date. Company explained they had supply chain issues, and item was finally delivered after another two weeks' delay.

Custom size option.

Reason I chose this product:

For outdoor daybed cushion.

nishants25
BannerBuzz R. – Cover & All UK Rep

Hello Steven. Thank you for taking the time to review your recent Coversandall purchase. We are glad you like your custom cushion cover.

Please accept our apologies for the two-week delay. Our production continues through this crisis, albeit slower than usual due to social distancing practices that we have implemented for the safety of our employees. Regrettably, the pandemic has also affected supply chains and some materials are harder to acquire without compromising on the quality of the material. Nevertheless, we assure you we are hard to work at resolving these issues so that we can return to meeting timelines on all orders.

Thank you for bearing with us and giving us the opportunity to delight you with our product. We are grateful for your patience and understanding.

susanj827
April 17th, 2021

maureenl66
June 22nd, 2021
• Updated review

I bought a privacy screen from Covers & All, and it totally exceeded my expectations. I asked for a big outline of Texas on it, and it turned out amazing. They sent me measurements so I could verify that I was happy with the placement and size etc. I know it's only a screen, but the Texas outline made it something special. Great company, 100% recommend. Will be buying my garden furniture cover next. Thank you!

They had great reviews and Had what I was looking for

Reason I chose this product:

Because I needed a screen to give us some privacy in our back garden.

Fantastic
June 22nd, 2021

They had great reviews and Had what I was looking for

Reason I chose this product:

Because I needed a screen to give us some privacy in our back garden.

Amazing customer service!
June 3rd, 2021

Amazing customer service! Thank you

Reason I chose this business:

Had what I was looking for

hughw67
August 18th, 2021

The service and the covers are excellent. I really liked the fine tuning option with the designer to get just the right shape and size. The covers fit perfectly, so much better than off the shelf alternatives, and are strong and well made. I'm confident they will keep our outside furniture protected for some time to come. Brilliant all round service who I would happily recommend and use again.

louisew201
May 18th, 2021

I made a schoolboy error and shrunk my covers so measured using the website guidance and I am completely delighted with them they fit perfect and excellent material. Only downside was they took longer than initially stated but overall worth the wait and would definitely use again. Customer services more than happy to keep me updated. Thank you highly recommended :)

Excellent customer service happy to keep me updated

Found via google search

Reason I chose this product:

Because I’d shrink original covers and reviews looked good

annettec241
April 23rd, 2021
• Updated review

I was so impressed with this service - the attention to details was exemplary. I placed an order for an unusual shaped gazebo roof and measured very accurately but the team of designers at Covers & All asked me to check a specific measurement which I did and they were correct. I was very impressed that they went to the trouble of double-checking with me. I am absolutely delighted with the new roof covering - a perfect fit. Thank you!

Excellent - from start to finish.

Reason I chose this business:

Because I was able to have cover made to custom size.

Reason I chose this product:

Because my gazebo is an unusual shape with a curved roof so knew I would have to allow for extra fabric - standard sizes would not have fitted properly.

So far, so good
March 24th, 2021
tinab743
June 29th, 2021

We had a custom bar built for our new outside space, which had electrics and two fridges built in under the workspace, then a step up type breakfast bar, so it was not a standard shape. We sent some photos / drawings - we asked for some mesh area to allow air flow for the fridges. The quoting process was easy with a couple of back and forth. The end result was a perfectly fitting cover, of really good quality and very quick turnaround and a great price. We were serious impressed and would recommend using this company

When I needed some help, I was able to connect via chat and also via phone. The team were very helpful and meet my needs.

Reason I chose this business:

Due to them offering custom covers and we liked the website.

keving942
April 2nd, 2021

Absolutely excellent. Their design engineers recommended that I Re measure so they could make a tailored fit to the shape of the unit. Web site is good and allows you to take a few pictures etc so they know what they are making. 2 weeks later product arrived Very good quality material and perfect fit. Well done guys and I will be recommending to anyone that needs a replacement or bespoke covering made.

Reason I chose this business:

Found in the internet and liked the pricing and reviews

Reason I chose this product:

My old cover was threadbear and the manufacturer did not sell replacements

andreag553
May 12th, 2021

I am Giving for 4 stars because the delivery time was too long, and also not much updating so I have two call to find out about the delivery date, I am not sure I have chosen the right buttons to secure the covers, and I asked for advice but that was also not answered. I hope this is not gonna blown away if it's really windy.

I received the covers and I am happy with the quality let's hope this keep good with time..

geoffs85
January 15th, 2021

I had a custom cover made for my compressor, I had a little trouble replying to the size confirmation e-mail I was sent but once that was sorted it all worked really well. The cover was also delivered a week early and that following the Christmas break. The quality is excellent, in fact the cover is better than I was expecting. It even has air holes on both sides covered with a rain deflector flap.
Well done guys

sarahh1280
April 1st, 2021

I ordered ‘square cushion covers' for my outdoor rattan furniture cushions. They look great, amazingly well made & have transformed my outdoor furniture!:)
I was a little apprehensive, as they were not expensive- considerably cheaper than other places, but the quality is really good, better than the original covers that I had!
The delivery time was good, considering they are custom made in India, then shipped over.
I would highly recommend this company.

Reason I chose this business:

The prices were much more reasonable than anywhere else, and they offered 20% discount to new customers.

Reason I chose this product:

My old cushion covers were damaged.

debbiec685
June 14th, 2021
• Updated review

Company went above and beyond my expectations! Had a sofa and table to cover and asked for a plain oblong cover. However they came back to me asking for all the detailed measurements, double checked them and have made a bespoke cover to accommodate the sofa and table which I had never expected, at no extra cost! Took a little while to arrive but was informed it had not passed inspection the first time so had ben returned. Very impressed.

They came back to me and helped me with the query I had.

Reason I chose this business:

Website very clear and covered everything!

Because I needed it!

Been a bit of a faff not being able to attach the photos...
May 9th, 2021
• Previous review

Been a bit of a faff not being able to attach the photos but very impressed with the website. Also got a reply to my query about the photos

Reason I chose this business:

Website very clear and covered everything!

janer409
June 14th, 2021
• Updated review

We wanted a waterproof cover for our garden barrel table. This company provided a made to measure service, easy to provide measurements which they checked were correct before being manufactured, easy to complete the order and easy to pay.
It took a while to arrive, what we didn't realise was that it was being made in India!
Pleased with the cover, will certainly be useful during wet weather, substantial & well made.

I queried the delivery as I didn't realise that our cover was coming from India. Easy to get hold of customer services and they answered my questions quickly and fully.

Reason I chose this business:

Only website I could find that could deliver what I wanted

Reason I chose this product:

We needed a cover for our wooden barrel to stop water lying on the top

Easy to order, everything well explained
May 12th, 2021
prghh
April 11th, 2021
• Updated review

I've ordered ‘made to measure' covers from this Company on two separate occasions now and each time the covers delivered have exceeded my expectations in terms of quality. They are simply quite superb and exactly as ordered. I was informed of anticipated delivery dates although on both occasions, the items were delivered earlier than I expected so I have no hesitation in awarding ‘Covers&All' 5 Stars for service, quality and overall value for money.

Reason I chose this business:

Experience from previous purchase from them which was ‘first rate’.

Reason I chose this product:

Great ‘Made to measure’ covers and offered at a discounted price which made the purchase completely acceptable for me.

Excellent, made to measure covers at pocket pleasing prices.
April 10th, 2021

Reason I chose this business:

Experience from previous purchase from them which was ‘first rate’.

jimd817
December 24th, 2020

Email with correct delivery date and with everything going on it was sooner than expected, the covers themselves are very good quality with air pockets and pull fasteners. Material seems strong and waterproof. Made to measure means they fit which makes a big difference to overall experience. Our two small garden statues will be very cosy through the winter

andreast24
June 15th, 2021

Ordering process was good, they sent an email to confirm dimensions etc which was great. Once confirmed I had a delivery date update which came and went. 2 days after the item was due to be delivered, I contacted them who then gave me tracking details. It took several more days to arrive from India - not what I was expecting. Not impressed that I had to chase them for shipping information and that it also arrived late.

Gave me my racking info only after I'd asked for it.

Reason I chose this business:

Needed a custom sized cover.

Suited my requirements.

nishants25
BannerBuzz R. – Cover & All UK Rep

Hello Andreas. Thank you for the rating and feedback. Please accept our apologies for the delay.

We make every attempt possible to meet the scheduled delivery date on each order. Regrettably, due to unexpected production issues your order was delayed and not shipped until 24 May (which was your original delivery date).

The tracking information was also shared with you on your registered email address the same day it was shipped. We request you to check the spam folder in case you do not find the email in your inbox.

Once again, our apologies for the 4-day delay. We trust that you are satisfied with your custom table cover. If you have additional comments or questions, please feel welcome to reach us anytime via our 24x7 phone or chat helpline.

claired180
April 10th, 2021

The side covers for our gazebo were exactly as described. Compared with other websites, the product was significantly cheaper. After uploading our measurements, several emails from the company to confirm the dimensions / style of our order before beginning to manufacture. Considering these are manufactured overseas (the only negative, would prefer to support local businesses but cost difference was too high to justify) they were delivered very quickly

Reason I chose this business:

Cost, range and flexibility of custom range offered

UK weather!

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Cover & All UK staff and other customers.

Products (169)

Custom Covers
Custom Covers

Great product, well made for the English climate.

Rectangle Cushion Cover
Rectangle Cushion Cover

I was pleasantly surprised when I received my custom shape cushion covers, I really was blown away with the quality and speedy service. I would highly recommend and such great value for money

Heavy Duty Custom Tarps
Heavy Duty Custom Tarps

Appear very durable and rebust

Free Storage Bag
Free Storage Bag

Very happy with the price, quality and service

Outdoor Vinyl Curtains
Outdoor Vinyl Curtains

Great colours

Square Cushion Cover
Square Cushion Cover

Excellent covers which were supplied very quickly. I had almost reached the point of thinking I would have to buy a new garden furniture as the cushion covers were in such a sorry state. These covers ha E given my furniture a whole new lease of life - super happy! I will definately be ordering some more.

Custom Shape Cushion Cover
Custom Shape Cushion Cover

Everything

Custom Cylinder/Round Covers
Custom Cylinder/Round Covers

They will fit perfectly plus the 5 year warranty.

Rectangle Table Covers - Design 1
Rectangle Table Covers - Design 1

Very good

Custom Pergola Cover
Custom Pergola Cover

It is strong and weatherproof.

Square/Rectangle Table Chair Set Covers
Square/Rectangle Table Chair Set Covers

Beautifully made from an excellent quality fabric. Attention to detail and real care taken. Will definitely buy from them again… this was already my second purchase - I have a custom made pizza oven cover too!

Custom Covers - Design 1
Custom Covers - Design 1

Good

Clear Vinyl Tarps
Clear Vinyl Tarps

Great product. Well made and great service

Free Chair Organizer
Free Chair Organizer

Thank you for our free chair organizer. Not used it yet but I am sure we will

Air Bags
Air Bags

Good quality cushion, not had chance to use it yet due to weather.

Round Table Top Covers
Round Table Top Covers

Perfect fit for my outside 48" table top, good quality thick rubberised fabric, tightened by 2 areas of toggled cords. (My 36" cover is elasticated all round). Delivery by FedEx, no time given. However, Great Cover, thank you. SF

Rectangular Table Top Covers
Rectangular Table Top Covers

Really useful for pedestal type tables, which I haven't found anywhere else.

Umbrella Covers
Umbrella Covers

Ordered on a couple of months ago. Delighted with it.

Square Table Covers - Design 1
Square Table Covers - Design 1

Look great look forward to receiving them and easy to measure

Custom Covers - Design 14
Custom Covers - Design 14

Looks excellent, but a bit expensive