Daraz PK

Daraz PK has a consumer rating of 2.22 stars from 82 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about Daraz PK most frequently mention customer service, low quality and bad experience problems.Daraz PK ranks 380th among Marketplace sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 8.3%

No positive highlights yet

• The customer service rep left the chat on several occasions without even listening to your problem.
How would you rate Daraz PK?

“He very nice”

Toshir ahmed G.
1/11/22

He all use give come to my house or kuch samaj nhi aaya the kapil Sharma season and a hamare yhan nhi

“No quality check”

Muhammad Q.
5/20/22

The dimensions shown on the page is different from the actual product. I ordered a tissue but what I received is completely useless if I cant place a regular tissue box. I used to hear a lot about this but never had a bad experience with daraz before until I used my credit card to get this product from the nearest pickup point. And the pickup point is not listed in their shop list which is far away from my home to return this useless thing.

customer service (6)
muhammadq26
May 20th, 2022

ayazalil
April 14th, 2022

I am old customer of Daraz.pk. Since passage of time, it has found that Daraz.pk is going from bad to worst in terms of authentic products and customer service. They have hired fake sellers, or the sellers with inferior quality, poor quality, forfeit brands items. They do not allow to rate bad for their sellers. In case you write some fact which is going against the rating of their sellers, they don't post it on reviews.
Daraz.pk has no any option to choose the different products, mostly they send the product different than you ordered. Today I received the pop its, which are inferior quality and not as shown in the pictures.

Using daraz.pk is totally wastage of time and money. They do not deserve even a single star rating.

Mobile chargers, pop it

ayazalil1
June 20th, 2022

Please don't waste your time by shopping at Daraz.pk. It is totally fraud. Nowadays they have started fake way to get rating, that is they do not accept negative rating from the customers. Kindly look at the screenshot below that how Daraz is cheating its customers. Please don't take risk, if a seller has good rating, just consider it is fake.

manzarb1
April 15th, 2022

I am from USA, used to buy from Amazon good quality item excellent service, I have first and very bad experience of shopping with DARAZ.
They send me used watch with scratches on it, very low quality. Never ever buy again from daraz.

My personal advise is take your time, visit store check items physically then buy it.

Men's watch.

ammadm2
May 20th, 2020

The site is amazing to shop it has many vendor and you can choose from a variety of goods available.
The only problem which I feel is some vendor don't deliver upto the mark or quality is compromised, but they are only 10% in total.

sadiaa31
March 10th, 2022

I ordered a laptop from Daraz I received it after 10days when I opened the box it was the wrong model with a flickering screen. I requested for return but they canceled my request without thinking when I complained and returned again. They again canceled my request. I sent them a lot of emails but they never solved my issue. They did not refund my money. Now 2 months are passed since I ordered but still they don't answer my emails. I lost a 23k which they never returned. People stay away from Daraz. Daraz is lowering its standards day by day. Darazhas no check n balance system for its sellers.

toshirahmedg
January 11th, 2022

sadafb4
January 15th, 2022

I have received my first parcel from daraz today. I Am really disappointed because the alaram clock I have received is totally different from advertised photo. Shape is 100% different. Only color is same. Daraz is selling cheap items and receiving high price. I have added the photo of received alarm clock in my review.

ossamar1
August 19th, 2020

I remember few years ago daraz was a great site. Delivery time was very quick. I used to receive any product within 2-3 days max to Islamabad from any city (Karachi, Lahore). Now even if I order from seller locating in my city. Now even after a week they don't deliver. Your services are getting worse day by day. Improve it or you will loose your customer base. If amazon comes to Pakistan you won't stand a change against them. Its better to improve before disaster comes.

samj398
May 22nd, 2020

I ordered some products like Spearmint tea and Carb Powder they were fake. Poor quality... look at the ingredients in picture i gave and see for yourself. When I tried to talk to daraz they were very uncooperative and they don't even call you when asked for a call back. I tried return the products which is a lengthy process will update on that if I got my money back or no.

samars7
May 22nd, 2019

Almost everything is available here. Also offer things at discounted price. And I really like their services and delivery system. Strongly Recommended

usamae
February 23rd, 2021

Totally Disappointed and Disagree. I Give this review as a seller, without any reason my account was deactivated permanently just because of 01 parcel returned. Very Bad and worst experience.

danishd4
May 27th, 2022

Mene cleaver Toka purchase kiya tha Rs. 678 ka or mujhe mention kiya the k weight 750 grams hoga lekin jab receive kiya tou weight 250 grams se bhi less tha. Mene boht dafa return request ki lekin unho ne cancel kar di or amount bhi refund nai karahe or reply bhi karna band kar dia... Bataye ab mein kahan jao... Item bhi scratches se bhara or sharp bhi nai hy.

Never use this bogus or website of cheaters......

Knives

shakila21
August 29th, 2021

Order cancelled by daraz ok even after payment of item purchased by debit card including shipment charges. Now these charges will be lost.

Bad experience

Trouser sports

sherazb3
January 7th, 2021

Ordered using my credit card and paid the delivery fee as well. They Never delivered the item after I refused to collect from 20km away from the station because I had paid for home delivery. They changed the order status to delivered without receiving the product. I raised a few complaints but only got a lot of deadlines for resolution. If you do not have any other option than daraz, even then pay cash on delivery only.

Ordered using my credit card and paid the delivery fee as well. they Never delivered the item after I refused to collect from 20km away from the station because I had paid for home delivery. They changed the order status to delivered without receiving the product. I raised a few complaints but only got a lot of deadlines for resolution.

sikanderg
November 8th, 2019

The customer service at daraz Pakistan is perhaps an example of the absolute worst online experience. While the orders are not recieved on time, the customer service does not go beyond automated messages. Unless they overhaul their systems, hire professionals and spend money on training, it will be a sad end to a company with promise.
I feel sorry for the investors plus the bad name it give to our country for another failed investment

tahirt
January 2nd, 2022

I am Pakistani USA Residents mistakenly
Bought laptops from daraz.com thinking daraz may be like Amazon.com and it was defective windows was not opening but it has an error message soon I open it and I return it same day they are processing my return for so many days after that they put a message on the my account can not return it. What kind of people them are. Draz trying to compare their self with amazon.com draz not even close enough to amazon.com they need close down their business from web.
I will recommend people not to buy anything from draz.com they are cheaters
You buy from them it is you luck if item is good if it is defective or bad they don't give money back. They are big RipOff company.
I am lucky used Chase Bank credit card I complain them they returned my money.

fatimas72
June 13th, 2021

I ordered for 20 PCs chair table & sofa leg floor felt pad Skid Glide DIY Nail protectors on 8 June 2021. I received my order on 11 June & paid the full amount but when open it there were only 8 PCs instead of 20. It all shows the dishonesty & fraud of daraz.com.

Be careful to purchase at daraz

Skid Glide DIY nail protectors for furniture legs

khalidn10
August 13th, 2020

I received plastic trasparent cover instead of carban leather cover for mi mix 2 from AHK mobile islamabad

lotusg
May 14th, 2019

I have ordered many things so far from the online store of Daraz. And my experience was good as everything reached was upto my expectations.

usmang5
June 3rd, 2020

Never did a courier appeared on my house; i guess because it was Ramazan and no one in pakistan wants to work in Ramazan. I received calls from TCS twice that a courier is having trouble finding me but never received a call from courier himself even though previously couriers used to deliver to my house regularly. No easy way to contact daraz or get any help, if you try their online chat you will find your number to be 100th. Daraz has refunded only 363 against a payment of 727, what a rip off!

minduliw
May 31st, 2021

God Awful.
I ordered a book and a massager. They cancelled my book order and sent me two massagers from the same company, and charged me extra for delivery! I had to pay the price of the book and get nothing in return too.

I've been a loyal customer. When I talked to the customer care, they said they could do nothing for it!
So rude and incompetent! Never shopping here again. I'm letting everyone know as well to never shop here.

eshaa3
September 7th, 2020

It was good product i love their mobile accessories and they have affordable products. They have amazing products affordable and cute products.

hibaa9
September 16th, 2020

Hello, please don't ever use Daraz, they are scammers taking payments from customers, keeping their payments for 13 days and in the end cancelling orders w/o even updating customers that the order has been cancelled, i have chats, emails and call recording, they kept saying that the orders are in processing you will receive the orders for sure, all are liers, i ordered things from the deals sections and the seller was daraz mall, they were running a promotional deals. Their strategy to gain more trafic on their website, please save your time and money do not order.

kashifh7
October 20th, 2020

I received my order which was missing a couple of items, which is not daraz's fault. However, upon complaining I now have to deal Daraz customer service, I have been assigned four different complaint numbers for the same complaint and still no resolution in sight, also Daraz only refunds your money to Daraz wallet and you only have a 24 hour window to with draw it I mean what's that all about, another cheap ploy by Daraz to make money out of you, if only Pakistan had better consumer protection laws.

Question:

Is daraz.pk a scam or a legit company?

Scam anything I order, doesn't work since the first day

By Humza S.
See more answers (4)
Question:

Are these things a scam?

Depends on the seller you can usually tell by the pics, although there is an odd thing about Daraz reviews - user will write a bad review but will give the seller five stars.

By Kashif H.
See more answers (4)
Question:

What made you choose daraz.pk over similar businesses?

Unfortunately It's the only option in Pakistan, and other online retailers don't have the same options.

By Kashif H.