Dark Victory

Dark Victory does not yet have any reviews.

How would you rate Dark Victory?

Reviews from Related Businesses

gemia1
June 13th, 2020

I am more than satisfied with the customer service I received from a lovely girl! She is professional, fast, patient and incredibly attentive to the needs and concerns of clients. What should have been a frustrating exchange for the two of them (returns are never fun), they strived to be an absolute BREEZE thanks to excellence in communication, problem solving and charm. I cannot recommend this boutique higher, she is the epitome of customer service that went well!

chrisk1446
June 26th, 2021

The most artistic styles around. But the larger sizes do not take into account what makes a woman larger. No room for larger chests or bellies, need to be longer to account for the hike up from additional body mass. Ordered 3 tops. 2 were nice, a bit shorter than I hoped. The third felt like tissue paper. No wonder that shirt was not shown on a model, but draped flat.

Reason I chose this business:

Incredibly lovely patters on the fabric.

Reason I chose this product:

Lots of lovely patters on the fabrics.

llumc1
November 10th, 2020

Previously I wrote a review on this website in which I was worried if I would receive my order or not. My order has arrived and the material, skirts and quality are excellent. I love 5 out of 6 of them and the one I don't like has made plans to send me a refund. Sizes are small so be sure to order 2 sizes up. Other than that, I really enjoyed my shopping at this online boutique!

johnt2615
April 21st, 2021
Verified site experience

GOOD WEBSITE One suggestion... Some of the items are out of stock and the ordering options are not visible-great idea. However, for some of us total dummies it would be really cool if a message popped up over the product saying "Sorry out of stock try back later." Or, if you know when they will be in stock give a date. Or, if you really want to push it the message could say, "Sorry out of stock. Give us your email and ask us to notify you when it's available." Hope this helps

Reason I chose this business:

Impulse item... We are thinking about traveling and the blouse with a map on it seems like a great birthday present.

Reason I chose this product:

See above...

lindsays425
April 16th, 2022

This was my first time shopping for a dress for my sister's wedding. While there I purchased three with a custom fit. I'm so pleasantly surprised to how everything is really properly fitted. No more safety-pin across the chest, gaping arm holes that expose the bra, tight arms or choosing between being too tight in the hips or frumpy on top because I'm pear-shaped curvy. The cotton jersey wrap dress and bird embellished poplin are my favorites!

yaelr14
February 19th, 2021

For starters, I love that this website has so many options of all kinds of clothes. From sweaters, tops and shoes. The price is incredible, at first I could really believe how cheap they were. I even compared it to another website and yes, BIG difference and better. AND FREE SHIPPING. Yes, not all websites offer free shipping. I love shopping here. Even if this week was the first time I bought here! I totally recommend it to everyone.

caroln610
October 23rd, 2020
Verified site experience

I love Newchic - it has amazing clothes, different but fashionable. Seems to be first to get the "new look" clothing. The "live chat" people are good, they know their jobs and sort out queries quickly. I love the way you've set up the website - easy to check on orders and shipping, etc. You guys are jacked up. You're my GO TO website for ordering clothing. I love your guys.

jamiel626
June 23rd, 2022

Had a pretty good experience with Chicwish, the materials are much better than other companies from China (skirts) and the color represented on site is pretty accurate too. Customer service is fast to respond, which is always a pleasure, and helped exchange/refund easily. Would love them to have a depot in Australia so to help with returns as shipping back to US is costly

Skirt

stephanieh1387
April 21st, 2022
Verified site experience

Easy to shop. Wide selection of goods at various price levels and quality. My only worry shopping the site is whether something is genuine or not. I sell here myself and know that the buyer has nothing to go on but the word of the seller. When buying more expensive items like bags and wallets by high end designers it's a bit of a concern. I do buy these items but know I always run the risk of buying something fake.

Reason I chose this business:

I had some site credit to use and I needed a wallet.

jodyj71
February 2nd, 2021
Verified site experience

Never ordered before but so far easy shop and checkouts. I will add that 5th star after we see shipping and fit. Love the style

Saw an add on Instagram

Be the first to write a review

0 person has requested a review of this site

Questions? Get answers from the Dark Victory staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dark Victory?

Have a question about Dark Victory?