Dash 4 It

Reviews.io

Dash 4 It has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Dash 4 It ranks 20th among Maps sites.

How would you rate Dash 4 It?

“Amazing service - great map just in time for walk”

Tom M.
6/9/15

I can't find anywhere else to post my review, but I am so impressed with this site. Being disorganized I was planning a walk and had none of my favourite Ordnance Survey maps. Their website was great for finding the map I wanted, the price was very good with post included and they put it in the post by 3pm, and adding £1 for fast postage meant I got it the next day. All the other maps I ordered came after the walk but it was great to show some foreign visitors a section of beautiful South Downs Way while having fun explaining contours, church with spire or with tower, etc for the landscape spread in front of us. Recommended!

tomm870
June 9th, 2015

Questions? Get answers from the Dash 4 It staff and other customers.

angiet8
Angie T.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dash 4 It?

Have a question about Dash 4 It?