DB Advisors

DB Advisors has a consumer rating of 1 star from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. DB Advisors ranks 171st among Business Other sites.

How would you rate DB Advisors?

“I was won a country cup but...”

Golam M.
3/13/17

I was won a country cup but haven't received any reward. After winning they ask my payment details. I was sent them my all details but they don't send any reward yet. *****(I was the winner of 1st country cup for my region)***** So I will recommend you to stay out of this site. Because it's totally wast of your time.

golamm
March 13th, 2017

*****(I was the winner of 1st country cup for my region)*****

sha8524
March 15th, 2017

They don't send rewards. They just keep delaying promising to send it. But at the end they just ignore your messages and dont answer at all. I dont recomend anyone to participate on their project. Just waste of time and if you win, you will not get your reward. You can keep waiting for that.

mohammada53
October 25th, 2016

I participate in this website and I won 2 country cups, and when I contacted them they kept delaying. At last they told me that I sent the documents late but the truth is that I sent the documents that they requested on the same day and I was not delayed at all.

database.az is a SCAM please don't participate in it.

Anyone wants more information I will be happy to provide.

golosinasc
November 30th, 2016

I won country cups and all they give excuses after the next... They ask you for your personal information to pay you and they don't pay you. They are scammers and I don't know what they will do with your identity. Please don't be apart of this site. Don't participate.

Questions? Get answers from the DB Advisors staff and other customers.

Welcome to Database Advisor? The ground of all the leaders of mind and thought from all around the world. By joining Database Advisor, you get an instant access to the knowledge, news, advisors and most importantly, to its leaders that help you become...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DB Advisors?

Have a question about DB Advisors?