This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Dealrepublic.co.uk

Dealrepublic.co.uk

Dealrepublic.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Dealrepublic.co.uk ranks 133rd among Daily Deals sites.

How would you rate Dealrepublic.co.uk?

“I ordered some goods from this site on June 6 2013...”

Viv M.
7/9/13

I ordered some goods from this site on June 6 2013 it did say allow 21 days for delivery. Near to the 21 days and still not delivered I emailed and after a number of days I got an email stating quite rudely 21 working days. It didn't include working days when I ordered. It is now way after 21 working days and over a month since I ordered. I have emailed a number of times to see where my order is and have had no response. The phone number is a premium number. The domain name has been registered under a fake name and address wish I had seen this before.

vivm
July 9th, 2013

martinap1
September 25th, 2013

Appalling service - non delivery and no reply from their helpdesk. Do not use them!

Questions? Get answers from the Dealrepublic.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dealrepublic.co.uk?

Have a question about Dealrepublic.co.uk?