Debt-services.net

Debt-services.net has a consumer rating of 4.9 stars from 2,317 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Debt-services.net most frequently mention whole process, credit card and many questions. Debt-services.net ranks 1st among Personal Finance sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 98.7%
2,288

• My experience with Accredited Debt Relief was very satisfactory.
  • Thier customer service is excellent and they're super friendly!

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Debt-services.net?

“Very pleased with the service”

Edna J.
6/23/20

Very pleased with the service. I was able to destress and not have to continually every moment,worry about the bill being paid. Beyond allowed me to be able to crossover to a stress free situation and breath a sigh of relief. I can go to bed at night and get a good night sleep. I am so thankful for the professional, expedient and courteous customer service. Additionally, Beyond is always available by phone or text. You really can't ask for more! Thank you Beyond/Crossroads! I continuously celebrate your program!

“Menace!”

Anthony B.
12/26/21

If you also got scammed, I will advise you to reach out to a recovery company just like I did. I was assigned an agent Mr Nicolas that works with a recovery company BruteRecovery. Tech; he was able to assist me to recover my lost funds from this ruthless scammer. You can reach out to him through their company's email support@ bruterecovery. Tech.

Reviews (2,317)

debt relief (28) customer service (32)
ednaj17
Edna J.
June 23rd, 2020

dianas379
Lisa D.
January 18th, 2020

I started the process about 1 week ago and had to get some paperwork together before going any further. Rick Contreras said to take my time, so there was no pressure. After feeling like I had it altogether, I called him about a week later and he helped me to get approved in the same phone call.

I am very satisfied with the process and hope it will continue to be a satisfactory agreement over the next four years.

eddies68
Eddie S.
March 16th, 2017

Glad to be working with such a outgoing friendly hard working gentleman. Without his outstanding service, you may have lost me as a client. He was very honest and helpful and answered all my questions. I like that I will be just dealing with him for any problems. More personable approach!

susanu7
Susan U.
September 7th, 2017

We signed up for the program over the phone. Jordan went over each item quickly and had us e-sign each one. It was our understanding that we would get a copy of everything we e-signed. We have not received anything!!! I could not open the documents up again once they were signed. This has left us feeling very uneasy about the whole program.

kathym358
Kathy M.
March 27th, 2017

I have never been very trusting with my credit information as I have had some identity theft in the past. Brandon was very thorough and patiently explained everything as many times as it took for me to understand and gain my trust. I am not the most financially savvy person but I felt he was very confident and competent in explaining the process. I am looking forward to getting out of debt so I can retire comfortably without worry. The application process was easy and fast.
Kathy Mann

dawnn113
Dawn N.
February 28th, 2020

John went over the whole program with me so that I could understand it. The programs are great, I had 3 different programs to choose from. John worked really hard for me and I appreciate that. I'm going to tell my best friend about this program. Now I have one payment through Accredited Debt Relief rather than nine separate payments I was juggling during the month. I am so very glad I inquired about Accredited, now I can finally relax about my bills. Thanks John and Accredited!

anthonyb1658
December 26th, 2021

stevenm694
Steven M.
January 4th, 2020

Ryan explained the program and process in detail, very knowledgeable and professional. Wish I would have checked into this earlier than I did. Looking forward to the road to financial freedom. Thanks for your help!

darlenek44
darlene k.
November 3rd, 2018

ive been trying to get a hold of someone to find out what i owe total as of now and what my fees are and can i pay extra on small payments. if some one could get back to me

danf123
Dan F.
July 17th, 2017

Just signed up.... Worked with Andy.... He is very professional and seems genuinely caring in regards to my welfare and tge service he delivers.

robertc621
Robert C.
March 28th, 2017

The person I was working with was very helpful. He listen to my problem and instructed me in what to get so he could access me. Once he had what was needed He was able to put together a plan in a couple of days with several options not just one but several. once we went over them I choose one and he had everything ready for signing. Everything took lest than an hour.
I was very pleased

tome66
Tom E.
September 11th, 2019

Jura was very friendly, knowledgeable, respectful, helpful and reassuring. I felt very comfortable working with him and please with service from your company so far

richw94
Rich W.
January 14th, 2020

I was very impressed with the compassion and professionalism with Ryan Foronda he helped bring me to terms with a situation that had become overwhelming and frustrating with the confidence of having money available but dealing with the frustration of where this has taken me psychologically! Hopefully within a short period of time I'll start to realize that this truly is a positive step in the right direction so I can begin once again to set goals and achieve them ! Extremely grateful for his follow up and dedication in reviewing my complicated situation 5 Stars!!!

barbb40
Barb B.
March 6th, 2020

I appreciated Eddie and the entire teams explanation and walk through of everything. I
was very uneasy with taking this direction,
but with Eddie's help I finally was able to take
the next step. I know after I get through the
next few months I will be glad I made this
decision. Thanks for your guidance, I look
forward to financial freedom.

doram21
Dora M.
March 23rd, 2017

I was very satisfied. Thank you Mark for helping me feel so comfortable. Thank you for helping me make the right decision.

karenn47
Karen N.
October 5th, 2019

Just starting the enrollment process with Justin. He has been amazing to work with so far. Very thorough, walks you through step by step, available to answer any questions. Responds very timely. So glad I have him to work with

susanm594
Susan M.
August 15th, 2017

on my way to clearing my debts, still feeling a little anxious but eveyone has been very nice and assured me things will work out in time. So i am hopeful and wishing for the best outcome.

thankfuli
Thankful i.
December 9th, 2019

My husband and I had been searching for the best direction to pay off credit cards.
Beyond Finance Customer Service Team are easy to talk to and ask questions going
through the process of signing up and sending the information needed to get started.
We are looking forward to resolving the debts as they are in the hands of those who
know how to negotiate and handle creditors.
Thank you Beyond Finance.

mrst32
MRS T.
January 15th, 2020

I just stared my account last night but as I have yet to make a payment I and VERY pleased with the way Ryan Thomas explained to how it works! When he called me I was on the verge of a nervous breakdown about my bill! As of today I feel confident that within a year I will definitely be in a better place thanks to Ryan!

jeffw146
Jeff W.
March 29th, 2018

Justin was very helpful, professional and friendly.He let me know that I could contact him whenever I have questions

lindax8
Linda X.
January 6th, 2020

Such a wonderful experience. The gentleman who worked with me explained every step of the process excellently.

stevec332
Steve C.
January 10th, 2020

Victoria has been very helpful and very detailed. She helped me all through the process even with a bad credit.

sharlenen2
Sharlene N.
February 25th, 2020

I just signed up and I feel very confident. Thanks to Miriam for being understanding about my situation without judgement. She kept me calm and made me feel like this is the best choice, because i tried to do it myself and realized that I needed help. I pray that this will be the best decision I ever made.

robertog36
Roberto G.
July 17th, 2017

Still too early for an overall feedback I just started de program I hope it goes as promised by Geoff from Debtrelief

scottl91
Scott L.
March 20th, 2017

Just enrolled in the program and have yet to have a debt settled. The process was fairly seamless and was well informed with each step. I feel confident that the company and their representative Eddie S. will negotiate the best possible terms on my behalf with creditors.

Questions? Get answers from the Debt-services.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Debt-services.net?

Have a question about Debt-services.net?