This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Digiquality.org

Digiquality.org

Digiquality.org has a consumer rating of 1 star from 11 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about Digiquality.org most frequently mention credit card problems. Digiquality.org ranks 95th among Photo Printing sites.

No positive highlights yet

• Never even heard of this company until this morning when I saw a charge on my credit card from them.
How would you rate Digiquality.org?

“I never heard of this site until an hour ago”

Keith E.
6/24/10

I never heard of this site until an hour ago. Noticed a charge on my credit card that I didn't make. Did some research before I called the credit card company to report a fradulent charge. They closed the account right away. Also goes by DIGIQUALITY.BIZ. They both have the same phone number: *******231. Shows up as an unpublished or unavailable cell phone in Adrian, MI.

credit card (6)
keithe
June 24th, 2010

jantok
May 12th, 2010

This place is a total scam. If you find a charge on your credit card or debit card, close your account and file a fraudulent charge against them. I have never been to thier site and never shopped there. Yet I found an $7.91 charge to my debit card this month. I have filed the paper work, closed the card and now get to sit here untill a new card arrives. Filthy scammers one and all! It is not frivolous law suits that raise the premiums... it is the thieves who have found a way to get our money... one way or another!

normb
July 10th, 2010

Ditto! Total scam! I also reported a $7.91 fraudulent charge on my debit card to my bank. I'd be interested to know how they got my account number. Does anyone else out there bank with Wachovia?

ronp2
May 16th, 2010

Never went to the Web site. Not sure how they got my card info but found a $7.91 charge in my bank account.

williams3
July 8th, 2010

Just like all other reviews on this company, i too found a charge for $7.91 on my statement. I looked up the company to realized i have never been to this site before. I have no idea on how they got my card number as well. I have turned them in and stopped payment with my credit card company. It is amazing on how many scammers are out there. Be careful.

lorenl
July 23rd, 2010

Never heard of them and yet there they are on my bank statement with a charge of $4.91

johng13
May 19th, 2010

Never even heard of this company until this morning when I saw a charge on my credit card from them. Checked this website and saw they had a history of fraudulent charges. Looked up their website and saw they "sell" screensavers.
I reccomend calling your credit card company ASAP and report a fraudulent charge. Even with having to wait for a replacement card it's worth the peace of mind.

robertc13
July 17th, 2010

Yep, $7.91 charged to me also yet I've never heard of them. With all these charges of fraud being filed against them, you have to wonder how it is they're still able to operate. Why hasn't law enforcement shut them down?

emilyg2
July 28th, 2010

I was checking my bank account statement when I noticed a charge of $4.91 from this company that I've NEVER HEARD OF. I told my bank, they closed my card and filed for fraud against them. THEY DENIED the file, and said that I need to go to their website and REQUEST (THE MONEY THAT THEY STOLE) back! WTH! They need to be sued or something! I BETTER GET MY DAMN MONEY BACK.

cj4
June 24th, 2010

It's a SCAM found a $4.91 charge on my credit card for something, don't know what, but I never ordered anything. They responded once to and email request for a reimbursment. Nothing further. Cancled my card. Will continue to watch for more.

danb7
May 13th, 2010

Charged to my credit card for nothing but a way for them to get free $$$
Reported to the bank and a friend that has an in with LAW enforcement. Hope he gets them and they spend a few years in JAIL!

Questions? Get answers from the Digiquality.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Digiquality.org?

Have a question about Digiquality.org?