Digit.co

Digit.co has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Digit.co?

“I loved Digit until I tried to simply try to download my statements”

Steph D.
3/29/21

I loved Digit, until I tried to simply get my financial statements that I need for refinancing my home. You can only access them on the app from your mobile device but cannot download or export them in any way. They've given me the runaround for days now telling me to do this and do that to no avail. I work in the tech world, this stuff should be pretty basic and the whole scenario definitely doesn't instill much confidence in a company that is supposed to be a secure and easy place for me to manage my savings.

stephd31
March 29th, 2021

Questions? Get answers from the Digit.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Digit.co?

Have a question about Digit.co?