Dissertation Service

Dissertation Service has a consumer rating of 4.75 stars from 86 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Dissertation Service most frequently mention high quality.Dissertation Service ranks 6th among Colleges And Universities sites.

How would you rate Dissertation Service?

“Few grammatical mistakes, but still great content”

Felicitykm M.
3/30/22

The writer was really cooperative in responding to my numerous inquiries, and he or she cited credible information all through the paper. I thought it was amazing, even if I had to fix just few errors in the work. This discussion had a lot of excellent ideologies. Thank you very much for investing the initiative to compose this article!

harrietmm
March 18th, 2022

This is a fantastically crafted piece. The writer provided considerable examples to justify either opposing arguments. The article effectively transitions from one concept to another.
They make good use of phrasing and grammatical structures. I'm pleased with the material and plan to return for more in the future.

Miranda R. – Dissertation Service Rep

We are thrilled that you were happy with the quick delivery of the paper. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words. You are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on our homepage and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you for contacting us.

annalii
February 1st, 2022

Because of you, I was able to save my life! Dissertation-service.org is the most dependable and considerate writing service available. I placed three research papers with you and had no difficulties during our fruitful relationship. You were meticulous in your execution and paid special attention to the tiniest details. All of my preferences were taken into consideration, and as a result, I only ever earned good marks from you and your team.

Dear Annali,
Thank you for letting us know about your recent experience with us. We are so glad you like our service and we will be very happy to help you anytime. Should you have any concerns or questions, you are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on our homepage and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you for contacting us.

summanrr
May 24th, 2022

On the paper that I got, the grammar was excellent. The paper had a nice flow to it, which I like. Please accept my thanks for the quick turnaround and high-quality work. I needed to have the paper edited, and these gentlemen agreed to do so for free, as they had said. It wasn't something life-threatening, but it was still comforting to know that I could polish it with their assistance.

Miranda R. – Dissertation Service Rep

We would like to thank you for your positive review. We pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our customers’ needs are being met. Should you have any concerns or questions, you are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on our homepage and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you for contacting us.

felicitykmm
March 30th, 2022

daisymm
February 25th, 2022

Just got my dissertation proposal on the topic Mental health and psychiatric nurses from this company and I am impressed with their work. The contents are original and writer shared some innovative ideas I didn't thought about. I will definitely cover them in my dissertation and in case I stuck I know where to search for a help. Thanks!

Dear Daisym,

chloekidd
March 16th, 2022

Before this week, I had never made a purchase for a dissertation on the web.
Just a few months earlier, that seemed like a terrible act to me. But I didn't have a choice this time and had to turn to you for help.
Good job meeting my deadlines by a few days, which was a strict schedule.
However, improve on your customer service response.

orlakmnn
March 25th, 2022

Thank you for being so understanding and tolerant throughout this tough period! I'm a picky customer who wants the writer to communicate with me on a regular basis. I had a lot of questions, and the answers I got were quite detailed. Day after day, the writer released new chapters, all of which were flawless. You can bank on me to come back with more purchases.

mollynhbb
April 28th, 2022

I was in a frenzy since we had a 15-page research project due in three hours. Dissertation-service.org was suggested to me by a friend, and they saved my life. My writer, James, deserves special praise for completing my assignment one hour ahead of schedule!

violetaa54
January 25th, 2022

In spite of the fact that I gave them just 10 days to write my term paper, they were able to do it almost twice as rapidly - in only 6 days. I was giddy with excitement! Furthermore, they did not charge any additional fees for the fast shipping service. Can you imagine working with a dependable and skilled writing firm that provides high-quality writing on time and at a cheaper cost than originally agreed upon? They come highly recommended by me!

Dear Violeta,

aylamhnpmm
May 3rd, 2022

During my final test week, I was anxious for some writing assistance but didn't have the funds to place a large purchase. I called Dissertation-service.org, and they helped me negotiate the best price while still delivering a high-quality work. Thank you very much, gentlemen.

Dear Aylamhnpm,

graciecmghh
April 14th, 2022

I generally do all of the assignments myself, but I was so busy during test week that I forgot about one two-page essay for which I had no time. But thank God for Dissertation-service.org and my amazing writer David, who completed it in under two hours!

georgiamgm
February 18th, 2022

I stuck with one of chapters for my dissertation and decided to try this service. It was a research chapter and I had some documentation and instructions for it. These guys handled the task for me and delivered a good chapter in time. However, I needed to make some changes to the paper to make sure it fits my dissertation.

adakbmm1
April 27th, 2022

They were quite helpful and followed me through the whole process, which resulted in a fantastic essay! Thank you very much! A fantastic writer! The article is well-written, and he completes it before the deadline! I'm sure I'll be releasing more orders!

halliemnpoii
June 1st, 2022

Thank you for your assistance; I took my time and placed an order for an dissertation that would be completed in seven weeks. It arrived considerably sooner than expected, just 5 weeks after I placed my purchase. Oh, and it was delicious, as you would expect. I admire the writer who wrote it, and I will absolutely employ his or her work in the future.

Dear Halliemnpoi,

hollymndss
May 18th, 2022

I had an urgent essay to do, but I was unable to complete it on my own due to a variety of circumstances. I came here and placed an order for it with the fastest feasible turnaround time. I got the paper 12 hours after ordering it. They come highly recommended by me.

valeriem583
December 29th, 2021

Despite the fact that the piece was well-written, it lacked depth. Nonetheless, after discussing the situation with him, he quickly began working on a solution. Due to the fact that everything was completed in a timely and efficient manner, I will utilize them again if the need arises. They're not that bad.

jazielr
August 17th, 2021

This team doesn't handle dissertations only, they are also good researchers and reviewers. My Jane Eyre book review was impressive and delivered just in time. The price was good, much better than on other websites I tried before. Yet, it is possible to find cheaper service.

arabellakndd
April 16th, 2022

James at Dissertation-service.org was suggested by a friend, and he assisted him with his dissertation. James' ID was given to me, and customer service assigned him to my purchase. This was the finest paper I've ever read; it was well-researched, well-structured, and flawless!

Dear Arabellaknd,

theakndmm
May 12th, 2022

It was a joy to collaborate with the writer. When there was a clerical error in the essay directions, I reached out, and the job was completed far beyond the deadline. I look forward to continuing to collaborate with you in the future.

ryanh960
December 17th, 2021

My research paper on a scientific problem was really difficult and needed a great deal of inquiry. The fact that I happened to find into Dissertation-service.org by accident has turned out to be nothing short of a gift. To my complete satisfaction, my writer adhered to all of the paper's demands to the letter, and I was thrilled with the outcomes.

harryk168
January 9th, 2022

Writing services have previously been nothing short of horrible for me, with copied work and unexpected costs being only two of the many issues I have encountered. Even though I was skeptical when a friend suggested Rushmyessay to me, I decided to give it a go. It turned out that I made the right selection since my essay was excellent.

Dear Harry,

frankieh249
September 17th, 2021

Despite my restricted time, I was given a large number of things to do at the same time. I'm concerned because I don't want to fall behind in my studies. The paper was meant to be 5000 words long, yet it only cost me a fraction of what I anticipated. I appreciate your dedication and hard effort. Everything was delivered on schedule and without errors. I'll always tell my friends and family about your services. I hope to work with you again in the future. Maintain your good work!

kysonq
July 7th, 2021

I've used a few writing services before, and they've always been terrible. I tried this firm after a buddy recommended it to me. My first order has exceeded my expectations. They did, however, send my paper late. Even though I received it one day after the deadline, my professor permitted me to submit it.

jaimet71
July 22nd, 2021

I only have one word to describe them: Top writing service! I've tried the services of several other companies, and superior papers much outperformed them. They have it all: excellent authors, nice customer service, and competitive cost. I wasn't convinced they could provide quality when I noticed their price policy. However, they have completely blown my mind. They have a significantly superior writing team — one that is informed, quick, and competent.

Dear Jaime,

donovanh38
October 7th, 2021

I needed one chapter for my dissertation urgently, it stopped me from finalizing my project. I decided to try this service, and I am satisfied with the result. Of course, it needed some minor corrections to fit the whole paper, still, it was good for such a low price.

Dear Donovan,

Questions? Get answers from the Dissertation Service staff and other customers.

Miranda R.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dissertation Service?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.8
Have a question about Dissertation Service?