eReplacement Parts

eReplacement Parts has a consumer rating of 4.13 stars from 8 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. eReplacement Parts ranks 7th among Appliance Parts sites.

How would you rate eReplacement Parts?

“Go to difficult to find parts store”

milt d.
4/22/21

I needed a part for a older model kitchen appliance that was listed as unavailable on almost all parts sites. eReplacement.com listed the part as on backorder. The wait was several months and they kept informed of the difficulty obtaining the part. Finally came in. The price was very reasonable. Without this business my pricey older model food processor would be useless. Thank you folks.

“Received wrong part”

Deidra W.
4/26/22

I put in my part number for my recumbent exercise bike. It popped up with a universal AC Adaptor. So I ordered what the results came back with after putting in the part number. Only to receive it and it didn't work for my bike. When I called to return item, the call representative was rude.

miltd1
April 22nd, 2021

howardg290
January 31st, 2021

I finally got the part I needed, but it took a few months - out of stock. Could have been the manufacturer at fault or co-vid related, so I'll withold judgement and use your site again

brentp228
April 29th, 2022

Other than it taking over a month to get the parts it is a great store. Everything in the order was correct, but as previously indicated the equipment was down for over a month waiting for the parts. We even received emails asking for a review before the parts arrived. Will probably use them again as everything else was perfect.

conniej406
March 11th, 2022

When I lost the basket lid to my electric coffee percolator, I packed it away and forgot all about it until one day when I was sorting through boxes in one of our outbuildings. Frustrated for so long with barely warm, weak coffee made in our conventional drip coffee makers, I longed for a good, hot cup of coffee as I remembered the percolator making. Started searching on the internet for a replacement lid, and finally found the right one on your site. It arrived in good time, and even my husband, who seldom notices differences in coffee taste or strength, was impressed with how much better it tasted from the percolator. Thanks!

Replacement basket lid for electric percolator

deidraw18
April 26th, 2022

roberth3249
April 13th, 2021

Had what I needed. Got the parts in 3 days. I will order again from them. Did everything over the Internet and found it very easy to use their website

jackd595
January 21st, 2021

I tried to go to a company sight to get common parts.
Found replacement parts in the lineup from the search engine. Went there first and found they had factory parts from all the major brands of tools, kitchen items, washer/dryer parts, lawnmower parts, and more, at really great prices.
With the ability to chuse how fast you need it delivered (for a price of corse). For the D I Y person or a company repair person, this is the place to get your parts... I'm definitely keeping them in my tool box for my parts warehouse people...
A++

Factory parts

Drive clutch coupling, electric motor brushes

dawno174
May 19th, 2022

Easy to order and find what you need. Very fast delivery. Will use again. Couldn't find what I was looking for at another site.

Water filters for a coffee maker

Questions? Get answers from the eReplacement Parts staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about eReplacement Parts?

Have a question about eReplacement Parts?