Finance Recovery

Finance Recovery has a consumer rating of 4.42 stars from 12 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Finance Recovery ranks 21st among Financial Advisory sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 83.3%
How would you rate Finance Recovery?

“I lost an huge sum of investment to mottofx”

Jaime N.
10/28/21

I lost an huge sum of investment to mottofx, i was so naive and I felt really insulted because i invested my kids trust funds. Such a sad experience, i am just happy things are back on track for me as i was able to get a reliable assistance from one of financerecovery.org specialists and I got my investments back with interests. I would gladly refer this great team of forensic investigator experts to anyone who might have been in the same situation as i was, best of luck fellas!

“Recovery of funds from CTXprime”

Kalolaine S.
3/2/21

I reached out to this company to try… I reached out to this company to try and get my money back from CTXprime. I find it strange there was no agreement signed by both parties so I am abreast of what is going to happen until 2 weeks later I need to pay $15,000 upfront for the recovery to start. I thought fees would be paid out of the recovered funds. Especially when I have no money at all to pay upfront. Its probably how Finance Recovery operates but it did not work out for me.

jaimen75

dans1830
October 17th, 2021

Loosing all my hard earned funds to a fraud broker from mottofx was indeed a terrible nightmare for me, I almost gave everything up because it really got me at a road end as i have family and siblings to take care off. It's really great to be back on my feet as everything is right on track for me again. Thanks to finance recovery!

hibaa17
October 17th, 2021

I started with my COVID relief and eventually invested Half of my life savings to a scam broker, A great nightmare I would say, even after ignoring all the warnings from my retired colleagues. I am just really glad I was able get a reliable assistance from Albert of financerecovery.org. Thank me later fellas!

davidf2907
October 28th, 2021

Many fall victim in process of recovering their lost investments from scam brokerage firms. I was a victim, made me felt stupid but I'm grateful to finance recovery skilled team who made this nightmare over for me as i was able to get my lost crypto back.

kalolaines
March 2nd, 2021

I reached out to this company to try…

duanep95
October 28th, 2021

Thanks to Albert from Financerecovery, I lost all hope and expectations after i got scammed by DAX markets earlier last year. I was fortunate to get to see a TV advert about this recovery company which i happen to give a benefit of doubt.
It's a life changing experience for me to be able to get the lost funds back and i was saved from depression. Haha, cheers guys!

glennc300
October 17th, 2021

Investing with octafx almost cost me a fortune, as they kept on demanding funds for withdrawals, I am so happy i was eventually able to recover every funds invested with interest. Thank you financerecovery!

cindyw726
November 3rd, 2021

Aside recovering my funds with finance recovery. I also learnt of ways to avoid scams in the future. Not only do they assist you to get your funds back, they also educate you when it comes to financial pitfalls.

bryang283
October 17th, 2021

I would recommend this website to anyone who might have also fell victim for any online investment fraud. Great team work! Keep it up guys I'm forever grateful!

andym693
November 3rd, 2021

Without Finance Recovery, I never thought i would be able to get my funds back. I almost lost hope. The expert assigned to me, helped me to hold on to hope and never give up. I'm glad to have gotten back my funds in the end

fernandom230
November 3rd, 2021

I just recovered my funds from a giveaway scam. Finance recovery helped me flush out the scammers and recovered my funds. I'm grateful for all the help I got.

aaronb628
August 16th, 2021

Reached out to Financerecovery.org about recovering some money I had been scammed out of. Was contacted back fairly quickly and after a short discussion about my issue received a "plan" about two days later. The plan required a 7K up front fee and additional fees after recovery of the money. I specifically asked if the additional fees would come out of the recovered money because I didn't have that kind of money. I was told yes- no additional money would be needed. However, after the funds were supposedly recovered I was asked to pay an additional 40K. Mind you I had no proof any money was recovered as it was just a number listed in a an escrow account set up by finance recovery. After days of being harassed by "Herman" at Finance Recovery they finally quit bothering me after I started to demand my 7K back. Research their website and you will see many odd things- three reviewers who don't show up on any goggle searches. A blog page where two of the blogs are identical except the first paragraph. A third blog that links to one of the articles from from the other two bloggers. There site also shows how much money they have recovered for their clients but offers no proof that this has occurred. My advice stay away from these folks

Questions? Get answers from the Finance Recovery staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Finance Recovery?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.4
Have a question about Finance Recovery?