Gairbraidmedicalpractice.co.uk

Gairbraidmedicalpractice.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Gairbraidmedicalpractice.co.uk?

“Pathetic Abysmal doctors and practice manager”

Davie B.
1/9/21

Been with this practice for ages. Each doctor ingnores what previous doctor has told you too do. Was on phone to one of the doctors. I said the practice has been abysmal. Result sacked as a patient as she classed me saying abysmal as abusive. I wasent. Abusive doctor from hell. I recorded the phone call and put it on YouTube... I complained to practice manager about it. She was only interested in me putting the call recording in YouTube. Threatened legal action to have it removed. Just another pathetic no Empathy business minded idiot.

davieb2
January 9th, 2021

Questions? Get answers from the Gairbraidmedicalpractice.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Gairbraidmedicalpractice.co.uk?

Have a question about Gairbraidmedicalpractice.co.uk?