Gak.co.uk

Reviews.io

Gak.co.uk has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Gak.co.uk?

“Item was damaged tried to call customer”

Angel H.
9/16/19

Item was damaged tried to call customer services they then told me as I got it online I have to speak to someone online. Then when I did that I was told I had to call customer services. Took over an hour for someone to sort the issue out. I will not be using this site again as when your paying several hundred pounds for an item which they state is brand new and checked before it is sent out to make sure its in excellent condition, for it then to turn up with 3 dents in it.

angelac355
September 16th, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the Gak.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Gak.co.uk?

Have a question about Gak.co.uk?