Galaxy Lamps

Galaxy Lamps has a consumer rating of 1 star from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Galaxy Lamps ranks 134th among Lighting sites.

How would you rate Galaxy Lamps?

“Requires messing with your WiFi just to use the app”

Alyssa M.
1/6/22

The app doesn't work without messing with your WiFi which is absolutely ridiculous. No other app makes you do this. Without doing it, the app won't pair to the projector rendering it useless. Ver poor quality. The worst app ever created.

alyssam302
January 6th, 2022

Galaxy projector

timg685
September 23rd, 2021

This has been a nightmare, this company is trying to use COVID as an excuse why I can not get an update on this delivery. It was suppose to arrive at a set date and it never showed. It is now "pending" and they cant get any updates, I cant speak to a manager, there is a third party company that ships called shipbob, and the customer service rep is completely useless. I would never buy from this company again and hope this helps future people from saving your money!

keithb964
March 8th, 2022

Got a broken lamp. Currently 9 messages in to trying to get them to either exchange it for one that works or give me a refund. Its like they are trying to wear me down so that I give up and keep the broken lamp

Dont buy

Galaxy lamp

tanyaw127
August 4th, 2020

I ordered several items from this company, some items were quite expensive. This company shipped me their least expensive item and when I contacted customer service I was responded to with a tracking number and told my order was received. I attempted several times to resolve the matter only to receive the same response until I confronted them with the weight difference in the package I was sent vs the package I should have been sent. After thism the company no longer responded. I posted my experience in their Facebook page only to be immediately blocked from their page. There are several angry faces within the Facebook like tabs; however, no negative comments or posts. I believe they are scamming people and deleting comments or blocking anyone who attempts to warn others. If I can prevent even one person from experiencing this fraud, my time in writing these reviews will be worth it.

Question:

What made you choose galaxylamps.co over similar businesses?

I made a mistake. I should never have ordered from GalaxyLamps.co because I never received my entire order and the company refuses to admit they scammed me. They sent me 1 of 5 items in my order, and the item they sent was their least expensive item. They then used the tracking number of that one item to claim I had received my order but refuses to acknowledge the weight differences in the order they sent vs the order they should have sent.

Question:

Are there other similar companies to galaxylamps.co that are less expensive or better?

Even if you find one that is more expensive, you should order from the other company. Galaxylamps.co does not always fulfill their orders and will refuse to make any issues you have right by the consumer.

Question:

How easy is it to get a hold of customer service at galaxylamps.co?

It is very easy to reach their customer service unless you have a complaint. If you have a valid complaint, they will ignore you.

By Tanya W.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Galaxy Lamps staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Galaxy Lamps?

Have a question about Galaxy Lamps?