Gastechnician.ca

Gastechnician.ca has a consumer rating of 3.67 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Gastechnician.ca ranks 82nd among Test Preparation sites.

How would you rate Gastechnician.ca?

“Amazing”

Arlo M.
3/30/21

All i can say is thank you for creating this site. I used this one week before my exam and it helped. There were a few questions on the test i recognized word for word. I would recommend doing an exam a day before your test and you should be ready for it.

“VERY DISHONEST”

SAM M.
3/15/18

BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY, I PURCHASED THEIR PROGRAM TEST TO STUDY FOR A VERY IMPORTANT TEST, THEY PROVIDED ME WITH AN INVALID PASSWORD AND WILL NOT RESPOND TO MY EMAILS. THE PHONE SERVICE THEY HAVE ALWAYS GOES TO AN AUTOMATED SERVICE AND YOU CANNOT GET A HOLD OF ANYONE. BASICALLY THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND DONT RESPOND. THIS IS EXTREMELY STRESSFUL AS I AM A STUDENT AND REALLY NEED TO PRACTICE FOR MY GAS TICKET. THIS COMPANY TAKES MONEY FROM STUDENT AND IS A FRAUD!

arlom2
March 30th, 2021

g2/g3 study package

samm872
March 15th, 2018

BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY, I PURCHASED THEIR PROGRAM TEST TO STUDY

davidp836
David P. – Gastechnician.ca Rep

Hello. I am the customer service rep for gastechnician.ca. I have responded and I have gone above and beyond for you. I have advised you exactly how to access the program and the fact that I double checked and even issued a new password for you seems to have not solved your problem. Please understand that hundreds of our other customers don't have an issue accessing the site. I told you that you need to remove spaces if you are copying and pasting the password. I asked you to make sure you are at the right package. I tested the new password I gave you and it works. It works on all browsers. It works on mobile devices. I don't know how I can help you if you can't work a simple computer. This review is nothing but a smear because you cant figure out how to type a simple password in a box. I will not simply stand by and allow your dishonest review without a true backstory.

jasonl268
June 25th, 2018

Excellent hidden soucre
I found the material found on gastechnician.ca to be really helpful in preparing for upcoming gas licence exams. Many of the practice questions were on the actual exam. I had no issues logging in and it was straight forward. I had a question i thought was wrong and they responded with the exact code reference to back up the questions. I have recommend this to many of the students in my class.

Questions? Get answers from the Gastechnician.ca staff and other customers.

davidp836
David P.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Gastechnician.ca?

Have a question about Gastechnician.ca?