Getmovers

Getmovers has a consumer rating of 4.83 stars from 69 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Getmovers ranks 9th among Moving Service sites.

This company responds to reviews, but usually not within the first month

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 95.6%
How would you rate Getmovers?

“Moving service”

Noel F.
9/24/21

The three gentlemen that moved our 3-bedroom house form Milton to Newmarket were exceptionally polite, friendly, and aside from being hard working handsome fellas, were laser focused on high customer satisfaction. They arrived at my home right on time. The paperwork process was easy - the men were well prepared in advance and only required one signature. Overall I'm very pleased with the experience. Thank you!

“Horrible service”

jennifer s.
11/8/21

Horrible unprofessional sloppy workers. So disappointed holding items hostage. Forcing to sign a contract they damage property. Unprofessional behavior!

noelf54
September 24th, 2021

Overall I'm very pleased with the experience. Thank you!

GetMovers C. – Getmovers Rep

Noel, we're the team always ready to take on a challenge and provide successful moving and storage experience. Thank you for the review. Let us know if you ever need anything else. GetMovers is always here for your successful moving. Gratefully. - Oliver K., Manager

jackieh548
August 5th, 2021

Last week I had the pleasure of having Zack, Kevin and Matt help me move from Edmonton AB to Vancouver BC. They came prepared! They made a very difficult task a pleasant one. I was very impressed with their professionalism. They were incredibly efficient, and all of my stuff was packed with so much care. Pricing was fair and communication and promptness were appreciated. We don't plan on moving again but if we do... we know who to call. Thanks fellas!

GetMovers C. – Getmovers Rep

Jackie, no move is ever too challenging for our movers. Thank you for taking time to write us a review. Call GetMovers if you ever need moving, packing and storage services. Best wishes!

khalida202
February 26th, 2021

Thank you GetMovers crew for making my move within Edmonton so smooth and easy. Not only they showed up on time, they were 15 minutes early and ready to get to work. I appreciated their efforts and care taken. We have never had one item damaged in anyway. Reasonably priced! Attention to details and professional service make the decision to call GetMovers for my next move. I highly recommend this company for local and long distance moving! Thank you again!

GetMovers C. – Getmovers Rep

Thanks Khalid! GetMovers in Edmonton pride ourselves on our professionalism, so its always great to hear from another satisfied customer! We are here to help and will always work with any requests you may have! So don't hesitate to give us a call at 1-888 for any future moves or storage needs! Thank you for the review!

lucyl259
June 4th, 2021

Showed up on time. Did the move without any fuss. Friendly team. They took care of the items they moved and I was also pleased that they took care of their own safety wearing masks and gloves the entire time. They worked quickly and efficiently. Nothing got broken or lost. They replied to all communication promptly, delivered the service they quoted for and followed up with everything. I will definitely use them again!

GetMovers C. – Getmovers Rep

Lucy, no matter how far you're moving, GetMovers will be there every step of the way. We hope you love your new home. Let us know if you ever need our professional help with moving or storage. Best wishes. - Oliver, K Manager

lelam30
October 23rd, 2021

Anar's team was really professional and friend. I really liked that they didn't cut corners --- we have a pretty awkward shaped L couch and they decided to dismantle in for safer transport. They were on time with all of my things, and everything was in perfect condition. The process was simple and without hiccups. Thank you so much for making my move an easy transition through it all. I will definitely be using them for future moves!

ashleyf340
April 4th, 2021

The movers were so professional, on-time, fast and friendly. Could not have wished for a better pair of movers.
The communication was clear, the prices fair, and the movers were all great people and hard workers! They did a good job taking moving and placing all of my bulky heavy items right where I requested at my new place with ZERO damage to ANYTHING! If anyone is looking for a moving company I strongly recommend them!

GetMovers C. – Getmovers Rep

Hi Ashley, thanks for the great review! We are always here to accommodate and make your move as easy as possible. Enjoy the new place! Call GetMovers if you need any moving and storage services in the future!

alishaj38
April 13th, 2021

The group of 3 that came to our apartment in North York did an amazing job with packing our furniture. They were very polite and professionals, and we were very happy by the end of the day. The company has excellent customer service; they called us on that day to ensure that everything is going on smoothly. I will recommend them to all my friends and family and would absolutely use this company again!

GetMovers C. – Getmovers Rep

Alisha no move is ever too challenging for our movers. Thank you for taking time to write us a review. Call GetMovers if you ever need moving, packing and storage services. Best wishes!

kkristinej
March 9th, 2021

We moved from North York to Mississauga and hired this company to assist us in such tough process. GetMovers team was on time, professional and friendly. They had great attitude and the team was ethical as well, showing me minor damage to a piece of furniture. I appreciated the honesty even over something small. End to end, great job by a great team and we highly recommend them! Thanks so much!

GetMovers C. – Getmovers Rep

Hi Kristine, thanks for your review! We are happy that we were able to move you to Mississauga. Don't hesitate to let us know if you need our moving and storage services again! Have a great day!

jennifers3507
November 8th, 2021

carolep132
November 12th, 2021

Thank you for all your help! We really appreciate everything!
Our move was complicated with multiple locations to move and overnight requirements. They hustled, were respectful in every way. The washer/dryer was a struggle, and they figured out a solution without a scratch on the floor or the walls! They really took the time to ask questions and place things just how we wanted during the unload. Erik was easy to communicate with and very upfront with estimates and pricing. We would definitely recommend them!

dalep224
August 8th, 2021

David and Ben delivered a couch from the furniture store to my place. My wife and I tried to move it ourselves... yeah, not happening. They were on time and very professional. They wrapped the couch so carefully and made sure everything was protect so it didn't brake. They also verified that everything was correct before they left and placed the furniture right where I wanted it. I'm very happy with the service that I received. Would definitely use this company again!

GetMovers C. – Getmovers Rep

Dale, our movers always go the extra mile for our customers. Thank you for the review. Call GetMovers if you ever need help making a moving or storage process easy.

arturoa66
January 7th, 2022

My driver was Omar. He was brilliant in keeping me updated from when he picked up my items until he delivered. The movers ararnged storage with absolute no hassle and great patience. They were a thorough professional and handled all items with care.

Hope I don't have to move again, but if I do, you'll be the first I'll call. Many thanks for all your assistance on Sunday.

michaelk2723
March 17th, 2021

GetMovers team was wonderful! Great communication leading up to moving day. Scott and Mike did an excellent job. They were on time, polite, friendly and professional, took great care with our furniture and home. The job was done quickly and without incident. They treated me fairly and charged reasonable prices. I am very grateful for his services. I'd definitely use them again.

GetMovers C. – Getmovers Rep

Michael, no matter how far you're moving, GetMovers will be there every step of the way. We hope you love your new home. Let us know if you ever need our professional help with moving or storage. Best wishes. - Oliver, K Manager

joet813
December 27th, 2021

I was super impressed by the level of communication -- going through my inventory list my customer service rep was engaging and empathetic. The movers were courteous, professional team that went above and beyond. They kept in touch leading up to moving day and answered all our questions throughout the process. They were very careful and kind the whole time. I really enjoyed how easy and straight forward they were! No hidden fees or hassles with payment. I am so thankful that they helped me move because they were the best. I would highly recommend them!

henrym381
September 10th, 2021

Scott and David were super great moving us to our new condo in Mississauga! They showed up on time and got my heavy furniture moved quickly. They helped me move my heavy furniture from two different places in Oakville and Burlington. They both made sure the furniture with glass was extra taken care of. They were energetic, moved at a good pace and a general joy to be around. Everything went smooth, and they made my move so much less stressful. They came highly recommended and I see why

GetMovers C. – Getmovers Rep

Henry, no move is ever too challenging for our movers. Thank you for taking time to write us a review. Call GetMovers if you ever need moving, packing and storage services. Best wishes!

barbaras2058
March 24th, 2021

GetMovers is FANTASTIC! Everyone I spoke to and worked with were super helpful and accommodating, and made my moving experience enjoyable. Good company that has Great people. Truly 5 star service.

GetMovers C. – Getmovers Rep

Barbara, we're glad we could safely and quickly move you to your new home. Thank you for the support. GetMovers will be here for your moving and storage needs. Best wishes. - Oliver K., Manager

alexandrai32
June 13th, 2021

It's incredibly hard to find removalists that actually care about what they do and did the job in a very professional manner. More importantly, I did not feel like they were bothered with the stairs as we didn't have elevator. The service was seamless and professional.
I'm so glad that I found these guys for the job and will definitely call them again when we need to move again.
Seriously can't recommend highly enough.

GetMovers C. – Getmovers Rep

Alexandra, there's no move that is too challenging for GetMovers. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Let us know if you ever need any moving and storage services. Gratefully. - Oliver K., Manager

karlo42
November 4th, 2021

I loved my entire experience. Everyone was extremely kind over the phone.
The movers showed up on time and worked SO fast, being BEYOND careful of my artwork, furniture, and fragile household items. Very professional. From delivering boxes, to setting up my furniture, to moving me stress FREE. Nothing arrived to my new apartment broken, everything was wrapped carefully. I can't describe how different the move with getmovers was from every single other moving experience we've had.

donnaj628
February 10th, 2021

Get Movers moved us across Canada (From Toronto to North Vancouver) and were awesome. The process went suuuper smooth! Our belongings arrived totally unscathed. Our movers worked quickly, efficiently, and extremely conscientiously. The final cost was fair, no surprises or unexpected fees. I felt so lucky we found GetMovers! I would definitely recommend this company

GetMovers C. – Getmovers Rep

Hey Donna! I'm so happy to hear you had a great moving experience with our moving company! It really makes a difference for us. Thank you so much for choosing GetMovers' moving and storage services!

jessied68
February 24th, 2021

Excellent moving experience from start to finish! I've done moves like this in several states and this was the best experience by far! Victor and Alex were efficient, careful, courteous and pleasant! They moved my 2br house with a garage in only 5 hours and did junk removal as well. Both movers obviously knew what they were doing. Would definitely recommend these professional to anyone!

GetMovers C. – Getmovers Rep

Hi Jessie! So happy to hear you had a pleasant experience from beginning to end! Our movers are outstanding and I will relay the positive reviews! Bulky and heavy items are our specialty, never a need to worry! Please recommend GetMovers to your friends and family for future moves! Hope your enjoying the new place!

kima680
October 15th, 2021

I hired GetMovers for my last move to Oakville and it was an absolutely great experience. Movers arrived early and worked very hard from the moment they arrived until they finished. I received a phone call to see if I needed any supplies and to confirm all the details again a day before the move. Never had such an easy and smooth move like this before. Thanks for the great service guys, definitely worth every penny.

GetMovers C. – Getmovers Rep

Hi Kim! So happy to hear you had a pleasant experience from beginning to end! Our movers are outstanding and I will relay the positive reviews! Bulky and heavy items are our specialty, never a need to worry! Please recommend GetMovers to your friends and family for future moves! Hope your enjoying the new place!

samuelk173
March 24th, 2021

My last move was this past weekend and GetMovers were superstars. They gave me everything I needed, from a good reasonable price to careful and fast team. Honest, reliable and professional movers who will take great care of any stuff. I really don't even know what else can I say. They're just awesome and I recommend these guys.

GetMovers C. – Getmovers Rep

Thank you very much, Samuel, for this amazing review. It really makes a difference for us. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you! Feel free to contact GetMovers if you need any moving, storage services!

willq9
February 18th, 2021

Our movers from GetMovers did an exceptional job with our move within Toronto. There were no surprises. They took good care of all our furniture and boxes. Everyone I spoke with from the company was super friendly! Very conscientious and thorough at a reasonable price. Thank you guys for being responsive and thank you for coming with good ideas in arranging my stuff. Will 100% be working with them in the future.

GetMovers C. – Getmovers Rep

Will, you have no worries about moving or storage when GetMovers are on the job. Our movers can take on any challenges you put in front of them. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Let us know if you need our help again in the future. Take care. - Oliver K., Manager

berthac80
December 24th, 2021

This company and the crew of guys did a great job moving my 5 bedroom home! We worked with Alexander, Davis, Jamal, and a 4th man whose name we didn't catch but they were all so helpful, so fast and efficient, and great value! They were on time, wrapped everything, used blankets and asked where to put everything. Disassembly and assembly in the new home with no problems. Good price considering what they did. They staffed with enough guys to get the job done without taking hours and hours which would costs us a ton.

ronh784
October 17th, 2021

My experience with the GetMovers was awesome.
We had three of their movers for the Job. These 3 are a such a great team. Very Hard working, efficient, fast and professional. They made our move very easy. They all had the best attitude, were kind, caring, good communicators, and did an excellent job.
Took a lot of weight off my shoulders! Thanks again.

GetMovers C. – Getmovers Rep

Hey Ron! Thanks for the review! Our movers are terrific, we always aim to deliver fast and efficient moving and storage services!

Questions? Get answers from the Getmovers staff and other customers.

We are specializing on local residential and commercial moving. Moving can be very stressful and complicated if you haven’t chosen the right moving company and completed all the preparations needed, ahead of your moving day.Our Team will be happy to advice you on other things that are extremely important during your move, so call us today and will be gladly assisting you. So, if you want to move your belongings stress-free, on time and in full safety GetMovers is the company to turn to.

Business History

Since 2008, GetMovers was growing into one of the best moving company in Canada. Our Team of professional Movers is dedicated to make your move a smooth process and a pleasant experience! We will Honestly be pricing your move and providing our employees with the highest standard of training. Our main goal is to make your moving experience as easy one.

GetMovers C.
Usually responds not within the first month

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Getmovers?

Have a question about Getmovers?