We’re in this together! Stay safe with our COVID-19 guide

View
×

Gift Lady

Gift Lady has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Gift Lady ranks 53rd among Personalized Gifts sites.

How would you rate Gift Lady?

“AMAZING SERVICE”

Limara C.
5/18/20

I have had some issues with some other companies and I ordered from UK for a family member in SA. I didnt realise about the Alcohol ban and I got a refund straight away. I decided to book some flowers and the date was wrong. I emailed and they got STRAIGHT back to me and organised a faster delivery. I cannot express how frustrating things are in these times and the service was excellent! Will always use this company.

limarac
May 18th, 2020

julietj1
December 23rd, 2013

First time I have used giftlady to send christmas hamper to South Africa. I was too late for my requested delivery date as they do not deliver over weekend but was given Monday 23 December. I was able to track the hamper and my sister emailed me to say it had arrived and listed the contents - all as expected. Good price and good service. Previously used giftsnideas but this year's website did not look right and seemed expensive so from now on it will be giftlady.net

Questions? Get answers from the Gift Lady staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Gift Lady?

Have a question about Gift Lady?