Godsey Supply

4 / 5
Better Business Bureau
1 / 5

Godsey Supply has a consumer rating of 4.11 stars from 103 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Godsey Supply most frequently mention customer service. Godsey Supply ranks 7th among Athletic Shoes sites.

• Theyre a company with great customer service and they always do everything in their power to satisfy their customers.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Godsey Supply?

“Great”

Jake F.
10/9/21

Great, fast and friendly service! Awesome products! Highly recommend! Thanks again guys. I ll use again in future.

“Fraudulent charge for a pair of $500 shoes from this place.”

Todd B.
12/1/20

Fraudulent charge from this company on bank account. Currently being disputed with bank. Having investigated by local police for a ring of fraud involving stolen accounts and unauthorized transactions for expensive shoes.

customer service (18)
jakef173
October 9th, 2021

toddb423
December 1st, 2020

bradyn9
December 24th, 2019

My order did arrive, pretty quickly to be honest. I would vote them as a legitimate company for sure (and considering they do have a lot of good reviews...) HOWEVER, It was VERY challenging to get ahold of someone. I understand as a business owner myself sometimes it can be tough if you are under staffed, but I messaged and emailed almost 10 times before I got a response. My theory here is that they use a progression inbox, meaning when you send additional emails it moves you down because I emailed from a new email and got a response within 2 hours. Weird! But my best guess.

Other than that hassle the items are authentic 100% and I would not call them a scam in the slightest, just a new company getting a lot of attention and probably having a hard time keeping up since their deals are so good. Hope they stay around.

Try emailing them from a new email, or only send ONE email. Seemed to work for me.

Jordan 1 Union LA
Jordan 1 UNC
Yeezy 350 Boost V2 Cream & more.

jacksonr29
November 6th, 2019

I placed an order with a bit of skepticism a few weeks ago and am very happy to leave a positive review on Godsey Supply. They were in my instagram feed and seemed legit but with really good prices compared to their competitors. Sneakers arrived and they seem to be authentic, I will likely sell one or two pairs and keep one pair for myself. I recommend you give them a try too, better to support a smaller business than a big one.

julianm122
February 20th, 2020

I ordered a pair of turbo greens in December it is now almost March and this company never responds to any of my emails and anytime you try to contact them they don't answer and they obviously don't care about their customers, I had to get PayPal involved and they wouldn't give me my money back so, if you like getting scammed out of your money then this is the company for you

joseb230
January 20th, 2020

The prices are honestly good however customer service is horrible I been waiting for over a month and no shoes then they have sent me a tracking number for some of my shoes and it's been two weeks stuck on ready to ship this is horrible Godsey please contact me my email is *******@motthallv.org I have proof of everything and receipts on my phone

angelg76
April 28th, 2019

I bought 2 pairs of Bape x Adidas Ultraboost, in February, and I finally received 1 of them April. Throughout the 2 month waiting time I emailed Godsey 2 times and only 1 email was responded to. The shoes that I got were authentic which is guaranteed by Godsey, but the waiting time is ridiculous.

My recommendation to Godsey if they are reading this is.

- Everything seems like you guys are figuring things out as you go. Which sucks because you are making mistakes with peoples money and time on the line. Figure things out before selling your merchandise.

- Every email should be responded to, I see lots of reviews of only 1/2 emails being responded to and that also happened to me. You shouldn't have "Email days" as you say on Instagram to look at emails and reply. Every day should be "Email Day" in that case because you are not getting to all of them and on top of that you are a running business, you are always going to get emails from customers.

Godsey I am not hating on you, I will probably most likely give you business again besides the 3 other orders still pending and have no word from which I also ordered in February. But things need to change because if not once a month goes by and people are still not getting their orders. You are going to be called a scam 9 times out of 10.

If you have patience, I recommend Godsey Supply. Although I waited 2 months for my shoes, they were authentic at the end of the day. And I paid retail for a pair of shoes that are reselling for almost double.

angelicaw25
May 3rd, 2021

I did a lot of business with them but they are currently NOT in business or able to make purchases from.

jeffreyc291
November 20th, 2019

I would recommend not shopping here if you need your order in a hurry. I have never tried their fast shipping but standard shipping is about 15 days. I think because of the price you may be able to justify that though considering it is ALWAYS lower than anyone else comparatively. Items are authentic. Be careful of other reviews because my experience was entirely different and it seems to be a 50/50. If i make more orders I will update this review.

Fragements pictured below and Fearless 1's Ordered last week

Be patient.

Fragment 1's and Fearless 1's

nicolav8
December 19th, 2019

I have placed 3 orders more than 2 months ago, and haven't received anything. I have sent countless emails and instagram DMs and haven't heard back from them. Even commented in multiple posts, without any response (while every other comment was responded). I am not sure if it is a scam, as it has multiple positive reviews, but note their customer service is terrible and they just hold your money for multiple months, and get anything in return.
Please Godsey Supply, if you read this answer my emails/DMs.

levo2
December 17th, 2019

They had very nice customer service up until I made the payment. That was three months ago. Since then they haven't replied to my emails or DM's and have take $420 from me. I have been very upset with this and they have been really a big let down. I didn't expect this scamming and am disappointed. Very awful people.

jessicas892
December 14th, 2019

I have met the owner, he is a wonderful young man and committed to his position in the company. Everyone that works there is so knowledgeable and on top of it. Really proud of the business and how much it has grown. AS for ordering, I made 3 purchases over the last year and everything was 100% authentic, one purchase before I even met the owner, so NO no bias here. Quality experience overall.

My feedback is to open a store here in VA. Makes returns MUCH easier if need be since they seem to ship all over the place for returns. Kinda weird! Otherwise great

Be patient with them

Louis Vuitton Pouchette MM, Jordan 1's, and Yeezy's

darcyl12
January 1st, 2020

They are definitely legit. Asked to leave a review from email so I left two for them one here and one on trustpilot too. Impressed with everything and better than StockX

jackt175
December 3rd, 2019

Compared to some other reviews, my experience was a stark contrast to them. My order arrived after just 1 week (faster than expected) and the other is on its way. I paid with PayPal, and that seems to be a new option on site, at least when I last purchased.

Will gladly shop here again.

rudyz4
December 18th, 2019

These guys will take your money and not ship your shoes out. I bought $440 worth of shoes over a month ago and still haven't got any update. They claimed to give a refund if an order was not shipped in 25 business days, well that was an obvious lie. Their customer service, email, and social media are complete scams and have to be fabricated. I countlessly tried to contact them in these various ways and was ignored every single time. I would start to comment on their Instagram posts to see if they would see it. They replied to everyone's comment except mine when I was asking for an update on my order. They even deleted one of my comments on their posts, absolute scammers and posers. I don't bother to give reviews but these ugly scamming pussies need to be put on blast.

bryant87
November 20th, 2019

Personally would not hesitate to do more business with them. Many other people do and seem to be happy but I know you cannot please everyone. Maybe one day.

calebs65
November 24th, 2019

Godsey Supply is one of the most trustworthy sites I have shopped from. I had a great time ordering from here and would recommend them to others easily.

craigb350
January 1st, 2020

I was expecting a 15 day delivery so it was a bit shocking when it showed up in less than 4 days. Ordered another pair of sneakers since this went so smoothly.

freddyb25
November 10th, 2019

Myself and a couple friends placed some bigger orders and we all got it. I do see some bad reviews every now and then, but it's mostly good. I can safely say they are good by my standards.

johnb3520
November 1st, 2019

Shipping was fast. I don't understand a lot of the bad reviews. I made my purchase two weeks ago and got my shoes today. Everything was authentic and packed up super well. Definitely would shop here again, the prices are UNBELIEVABLE compared to other resell platforms.

palmerv1
November 19th, 2019

Purchased a pair of Sean Wotherspoon AM97 from Godsey Supply around a year ago, recently went to sell them at a trusted consignment shop and they were confirmed to be UNAUTHENTIC. After being exposed on Instagram, Andrew from customer service replied and offered me a replacement shoe. It has been over a week and I haven't heard anything regarding the status of the replacement. COMPLETE SCAM STAY AWAY

troyl68
November 11th, 2019

Shipping is not the fastest but it is reliable and I enjoy the company very much. Ordered 3 Jordan's, all come, all real. Family was very happy and son too. Ordering more for him and he will use his own money now. Trust

brandong144
November 25th, 2019

I had an order from a month ago ship yesterday and is arriving today. I was getting kinda worried but they pull through. Compared to another order I had this one was behind, but as mentioned they still do ship the orders you just have to give it some time I suppose.

williamw903
November 8th, 2019

I accidentally placed TWO orders instead of one and they happily canceled the duplicate no questions asked. As of now that's 4 orders with them no problem. Great company. I don't normally leave a ton of reviews but it's worth it for them.

alexs670
November 12th, 2018

I bought 10 pairs of the Off-White AJ1 UNC in August, only one pair shipped as of now. I sent them several emails to just refund me and cancel my order. I tried to email and Instagram direct message but never got any responses since September! I just want my money back, I am not asking anything more than that! If you want to ruin your business, keep doing that!

justing78
Justin G. – Godsey Supply Rep

Hi there Alex. I am so sorry to hear you've had less than a good experience. Upon reviewing your account, I have a confirmation of your refund posting to your account for the canceled order. Please contact your bank if necessary and make sure that your refund has posted properly. You are always free to contact us at: service@godseysupply.us

If you haven't gotten your order for ANY reason. Please reach out to us. Thank you!

See more answers (4)

Thanks for the question! The average order takes between 7-10 business days, however, on occasion product delays may occur due to unavailability. You're always free to address shipping concerns to our email team... Thank you so much! If you need anything at all just reach out.

See more answers (5)

Hey there! Thanks for reaching out. On average, shipping time is between 7-10 business days from date of purchase. If you need anything else, please email our support team at GodseySupply.Service@Gmail.com Thank you!

See more answers (6)

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Godsey Supply staff and other customers.

A premium online consignment store offering great style for any budget. A huge selection of 100% Guaranteed authentic styles available. Our goal is to maintain a strong commitment to community while providing a safe and reliable platform to buy and sell sneakers, clothing, and other accessories.

Business History

Our objective is to deliver a large range of 100% authentic goods and maintain the fashion culture that surrounds street-wear with a commitment to our community. We are a premium resell & online consignment marketplace that have the goal of finding the lowest price for (you) our buyers. We offer a selection of verified authentic products that we take pride in by offering competitive market prices. Each pair of shoes and all clothing/accessories are professionally authenticated by our in house professional team in a three step process.

Godsey Supply is a "collectors quality" consignment marketplace, items we carry on this website are provided by independent sellers, and our own personal inventory, then shipped to us for authentication or straight from our team.

*Collectors quality refers to products that have not been used and are still considered to be in new condition.

justing78
Justin G.
Chief Executive Officer
Proud owner of several medium-small scale businesses. Directly in charge of day-to-day operations with over 4 years in e-commerce ownership and sales as well as 6+ years of experience in luxury fashion houses and private label brands.
Preferred partner with several processors and agencies. Consultation, SEO, and marketing professional.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Godsey Supply?

Have a question about Godsey Supply?