We’re in this together! Stay safe with our COVID-19 guide

View
×

Goldcar Spain

Goldcar Spain has a consumer rating of 1.2 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Goldcar Spain ranks 148th among Car Rental sites.

How would you rate Goldcar Spain?

“They are thieves! Stay away from them!”

eytan h.
1/1/20

, rentalscar.com. " " 2500 3500. Rentalcars 1600 " " [] " ", 62.5.,, " 12 50 " " 55 " " ".[]. 1026/5000 Unfortunately, I probably have a deal with a company of thieves who offer car rental through rentalcar.com and then find all kinds of ways to steal your money. First when I arrived at the booth I was "informed" that the deductible for theft was 2500 euros and if the event happened in Naples 3500 euros. When I presented them the agreement with rentalcars stating that participation is only 1600 euros "let me know that it doesn't interest them and these are their terms" [luckily the car was not stolen] In addition, they would not accept my driver's license on the grounds that "I need an international license", with no choice, I had to pay 62.5 euros to register another driver who was with me and had such a license. Obviously I did in the Ministry of Transport, it turned out that there is a treaty between Israel and Italy and no international license is required. When I returned the vehicle the tank was full, perhaps less than a liter or two consumed from the gas station in the city until arrival at the field, for the above I was unknowingly charged at 12 euros and 50 euros "handling fee" Yesterday I received a letter from them intending to charge me 55 euros "handling fee" for the fact that they forwarded my details to her towns for a parking report sent to them. [The report I will demand to pay separately] My attempts to get into their email while introducing the contract tax go up.

eytanh1
January 1st, 2020

, rentalscar.com.
" " 2500 3500.
Rentalcars 1600 " " []
" ", 62.5.,, " 12 50 " "
55 " " ".[].
1026/5000
My attempts to get into their email while introducing the contract tax go up.

mhdm
October 6th, 2019

I've rent a car in Istanbul airport and after returning the car I received many credit card deduction messages without any explanation and after long trail of emails and complaints to goldcar customer service they told me it's toll service without any details of this charge
They charged me toll service an amount more than the rent cost itself in 10 days

jasond128
July 31st, 2019

Rent with Goldcar in Europe at your own risk. Beware of the small print. They charge up to 150 for 'special clean' I returned car with beach dust. Car was inspected told all good to find my CC hit with two 50 charges. One apparently incorrect charge the other to clean dust! Their answer you agreed to the T&C's
Dust does not need a 'special clean'

andrews277
May 29th, 2017

Never trust this company! Gold only in pocket of these thievish company!
Car they gave me had an accident: bumper falling apart, no cooling system in engine, no AC, no water apparently. It was scaring no get stuck with it.
Especially not clear what kind of company could put drivers into risk of accident giving car like this.
Few days after I exchanged the vehicle making all around photos,
And guess what, when I eventually returned it back, guy found some nano scratches underneath the bumper,
" I don't care about your photos" he said. Please pay 500 euro now or I don't return your deposit and you miss your flight.
After he fabricated report, signed it. As I did some damage to car, which I did not.
So now I have false charges to my credit card and surely got NO my deposit back.
Please whoever you see - warn to never come to these criminal.

umarud
August 28th, 2016

At the counter I began to be suspicious because of their long discussions with a British couple. So I photographed my car in their parking stall when I returned it early morning before they opened. They still charged me for damage, sending a photo of the fender on which I could not see any damage other than two 2 mm nicks at the base of the fender, possibly from a pebble on the road. I hardly drove the car; I am sure it is not from my rental. Charge is 100 euros. How many people before me have they charged for the same nick? Read the multiple negative reviews on Goldcar.

Make they mark even the slightest abrasion, nick, scuff, tear, inside and out, on the rental contract.

Questions? Get answers from the Goldcar Spain staff and other customers.

? Quieres alquilar un coche para tus vacaciones? Somos una empresa de alquiler de coches con m? S de 30 a̱os de experiencia? M? s de 100 oficinas repartidas por 16 pa?_ses? Si est? S buscando un Rent a car con una flota de coches moderna y renovada, cuent...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Goldcar Spain?

Have a question about Goldcar Spain?