We’re in this together! Stay safe with our COVID-19 guide

View
×

Greatentertainmentshop.co.uk

Greatentertainmentshop.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Greatentertainmentshop.co.uk ranks 70th among DVD sites.

How would you rate Greatentertainmentshop.co.uk?

“WOW i have never seen a site as fake as this one in...”

luke s.
8/24/10

WOW i have never seen a site as fake as this one in my life! I have not used it as i don't trust it, however after readying many online reviews they all have the same message. Pirate DVD / downloaded and recorded / scam do not use Just think everyone should be aware!

lukes2
August 24th, 2010

WOW i have never seen a site as fake as this one in my life!

Pirate DVD / downloaded and recorded / scam do not use

Just think everyone should be aware!

niamhl
February 2nd, 2011

I ordered a boxset on the 26th november. I never got any emails from them to say that i was missing some information. When i emailed them to tell them i heard nothing from them. I have now recieved a letter from customs to say that they have seized them. I have lost both my money and my boxset! Do not use this website!

Questions? Get answers from the Greatentertainmentshop.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Greatentertainmentshop.co.uk?

Have a question about Greatentertainmentshop.co.uk?