Grid Iron Meat

Grid Iron Meat has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Grid Iron Meat ranks 19th among Meat sites.

How would you rate Grid Iron Meat?

“Grid Iron Meat Company two joints were a let down for £94:00.”

John M.
12/20/21

I love my meat and especially a Rib of beef. I moved to a new area and the cuts of meat are not as good as I used to get in Oxford so I tried the 'Grid Iron Meat Company'. Prior to purchasing the meat, I read the review on their website and they seemed very good. However, what I got was not what I expected. I paid £93.80 for two joints of beef. I do not mind paying the money if the food is good, but I was immediately struck by the size of the joints. I have received larger for less money. However, the joints looked good and were packed very professionally. I had the first joint on 19/12/21. To be honest I have had better. The joint was tough and stringy, it was not as expected after paying £47 a joint and I feel let down. I am now hoping that the second joint will be better as I do not want a tough second joint, but I will let you know. I had the second rib of beef and it was not value for money. I wrote to the Grid Iron Meat Co, and they did not have the curtosy to respond. I will never use them again.

johnm6834
December 20th, 2021

It may have been a one-off, so I will wait to see if I get a response from the Grid Iron Company.

I gave this review and wrote to the Grid Iron Company and they didn't respond or even acknowledge my concerns. This company does not deserve customers to return.

Rib of beef.

Questions? Get answers from the Grid Iron Meat staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Grid Iron Meat?

Have a question about Grid Iron Meat?