Grip Electric

Grip Electric has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Grip Electric ranks 8th among Electrician sites.

How would you rate Grip Electric?

“Very response”

Oliver A.
12/22/19

Their service is very fast and they reached within 20 minutes thanks pedro and Richard you did the great job now at least our heating is working

“Call out Saturday exhorbitant price”

Barbara W.
8/14/21

Saturday afternoon my electrics failed in part of the house. Called Grip Electrics encouraged by their 'No call out charges'. Electrician arrived, reasonably promptly, and spent two hours investigating. Finally came to the conclusion that steam from the cooker had entered the cooker socket and fused part of the electrics. Nothing to be done but let it dry out for 24 hours. Presented me with the bill - £480! I said 'Are you joking?' to which he replied 'NO, do you want a receipt?'. 'Yes, I do, I replied', but it never came. My daughter sent her complaint to the company, but with no response. Do NOT use this company. Total 'rip-off'!

barbaraw1483
August 14th, 2021

olivera37
December 22nd, 2019

komilab
October 29th, 2021

On Saturday 23rd Oct 2021, I called this company and they sent an electrician by 4pm. The elec-trics in the kitchen had gone out. The electrician came in for 1 hour, did a diagnoses first, which later on turned out to be totally wrong. He then said that his time is up as one hour was over. He kept repeating, his time is up, his time is up to the tenant. He called me and said that it would take him another couple of hours to sort out everything. He was so obsessed with time. When someone talks like this, it makes me uncomfortable. I asked him to leave. He took the payment and left. Then another independent electrician was able to go there after a couple of hours and he saw that this man had left all the sockets hanging and all the wires hanging out in a house with four kids. Thankfully, the kids were upstairs with their mum the whole day. Even if his time was up, the basic thing to do is not to leave the sockets open and wires hanging before you leave. This is a very basic requirement of electrical safety. He charged £216 and was a total rip off. He could not do the basic things right. Even the problem that he found out turned out to be totally wrong and unhelp-ful. I called them to complain, they said they would talk to the electrician and get back, but there was no response after that. They have not even given an invoice to me for this payment. I have not been able to upload photos to this website, otherwise I have proof to show the work.

Electrical services

davida1549
December 10th, 2019

Amazing engineers our Fusebox RCD is was tripping two Engineers came and fixed some short circuit very happy with then highly recommend them thanks david and pedro

Tell them clearly once they come at your location they will sort out rest of it

Questions? Get answers from the Grip Electric staff and other customers.

usmana26
Usman A.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Grip Electric?

Have a question about Grip Electric?