We’re in this together! Stay safe with our COVID-19 guide

View
×

Grip Electric

Grip Electric has a consumer rating of 3.67 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Grip Electric ranks 7th among Electrician sites.

How would you rate Grip Electric?

“Very response”

Oliver A.
12/22/19

Their service is very fast and they reached within 20 minutes thanks pedro and Richard you did the great job now at least our heating is working

“Call out Saturday exhorbitant price”

Barbara W.
8/14/21

Saturday afternoon my electrics failed in part of the house. Called Grip Electrics encouraged by their 'No call out charges'. Electrician arrived, reasonably promptly, and spent two hours investigating. Finally came to the conclusion that steam from the cooker had entered the cooker socket and fused part of the electrics. Nothing to be done but let it dry out for 24 hours. Presented me with the bill - £480! I said 'Are you joking?' to which he replied 'NO, do you want a receipt?'. 'Yes, I do, I replied', but it never came. My daughter sent her complaint to the company, but with no response. Do NOT use this company. Total 'rip-off'!

olivera37
December 22nd, 2019

barbaraw1483
August 14th, 2021

davida1549
December 10th, 2019

Amazing engineers our Fusebox RCD is was tripping two Engineers came and fixed some short circuit very happy with then highly recommend them thanks david and pedro

Tell them clearly once they come at your location they will sort out rest of it

Questions? Get answers from the Grip Electric staff and other customers.

usmana26
Usman A.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Grip Electric?

Have a question about Grip Electric?