We’re in this together! Stay safe with our COVID-19 guide

View
×

Groceryeshop

Groceryeshop has a consumer rating of 1.9 stars from 10 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about Groceryeshop most frequently mention customer service problems. Groceryeshop ranks 25th among Grocery Delivery sites.

How would you rate Groceryeshop?

“Amazing experience.”

RACHEL W.
11/13/18

The shopping experience with groceryeshop was amazing. The quality of products is superb. The delivery was done on time. I would recommend buying from this website.

“SCAM”

Heather S.
8/4/21

This business is a scam. I ordered Jones Soda and got delivered a box full of chicken broth. No one ever picks up the phone for customer service.

heathers1354
August 4th, 2021

Do not use this site.

None

linetteg5
June 5th, 2021

Zero customer service. I was double charged and they refuse to answer my many emails and phone calls. Do not shop with this company. They will steal from you and not look back... GOD is watching...

domnicj
January 31st, 2017

Its all of foods, and beverage drinks, health is good for all, so i Preferred to buy this product.So found that all products are truth and delivers the products on time

debrar331
July 18th, 2020

This company's communication is awful. Tried to get information about my order and no results. Forgot my password for the site and can not them to respond to obtain a new one.

jeffreys1448
February 26th, 2021

Wish I had read these reviews, prior to purchasing a grocery product online with Groceryeshop. I received 3 out of the 8 items of the same product 5 days after purchasing online. I waited another 4 days for the remaining 5 items. Never received. I contacted customer service (CS) and asked for a partial refund because I had a bad feeling about this order. However, instead of giving me the partial refund I asked, CS told me they would investigation. I waited longer than the 48 hours they said would get back to me. The email had no explanation, but provided me 2 options - one of which is to partially refund me, which I had already asked for 10 days prior, or they would send me a "replacement" copy? (Since when is a food item a replacement copy). Why didn't they send the full order this first time. I had told them throughout this whole ordeal to refund me - 10 days ago. Why are they asking again? I chose refund for the 2nd time and they did not process the refund, as of this writing of the review. Don't go through what I have gone through with this company.

Update 3/19/21. They offered me a 30% refund only on the cost of product (not the tax) which was $29.99. Therefore, my refund was $9. As a result, they ripped me off $10 and I ended up paying $7.50 a bag of potato chips (instead of $3.90, when they were done with me. They told me they couldn't reimburse me for the rest because they pay a 20% sales commission to Groceryeshop to sell this product. I told them not acceptable. If you tell them that they won't return your email and give you nothing back. Finally, I told them to give me $9 and I took to loss as a lesson learned. I contacted the potatochip company and told them about this issue. They are now thinking about pulling all their products from this site and trying to figure out who is the middleman selling their product on this dishonest website. In the end, Groceryeshop will lose more than $10 they ripped me off for.

Potato Chips. Please let reviewers know they will need to provide personal information (name) including what the product was they purchased, and setting up an account, prior to them posting a review. If I would have known all of this, I would not have wasted my time.

rodneyd117
February 17th, 2021

I called them on the phone to confirm that they had the product I wanted to buy in stock. I was told that the product was in stock and to go ahead and place the order. I placed the order and I received a confirmation and the payment was taken from my debit card the same day. The next morning I received an email telling me it is not in stock and the product would be shipped when there backorder was filled. I called and asked that the order be cancelled and my money refunded. I was told that the refund would take 3 to 5 business days. So they can take the money immediately but need to hold the money for days. Why?

Order at your own risk.

None

aland291
November 14th, 2020

After 2 weeks, no delivery. Emailed them and just said "wait' it will come. I waited 3 weeks, still no delivery. Emailed them again and ask of tracking information. They said "or system is not set up for that" and again said just wait, it will come. Now after 25 days I emailed their customer service and ask them what they were going to do? And they did not respond. Sent another email to a second customer service agent and again no responds. They left me with no choice, so I went to my credit card account and canceled the transaction. What kind of low life company doesn't have a tracking system for there customers?

katherinej96
May 12th, 2020

FIRST...
The two reviews that were from "RACHEL W" & Domnic J were obviously written from workers of Groceryshop.us.
HERE'S A FEW RIDICULOUS EXAMPLES
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FIG NEWTONS
Pack of 6 cookies OVER $38.00. My local store $3.99 /
Https :// groceryeshop. Us/fig-newtons-fruit-chewy-cookies-(pack-of-6)-ABSB07PWY4W9H-309976? Search=FIG%20NEWTONS

Compare any product from this store with anything at your local store and the prices are anywhere from 3 x, to as much as 7 x the price.
Minute maid lemonade. 1 64 oz bottle at my local store $1.99,/ Groceryshop...$7.95 each, and that's if you by 6 at $47.72
1 pack, 6 oz Stella D'Oro bread sticks 12 pc...$3.95 at my local store./ Groceryeshop OVER 37 DOLLARS

jorgg3
November 30th, 2020

Ordered Ben$#*!s bitter mints for $17—when they came, the box had a receipt from amazon for the product for $13.95, which I should have just ordered from (https://www.amazon.com/Ben$#*!s-Bittermints-400-g/dp/B00D4SBQTY). Check to see if you can get from somewhere else cheaper first!

rachelw189
November 13th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Groceryeshop staff and other customers.

grocerye
grocery e.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Groceryeshop?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

1.9
Have a question about Groceryeshop?