Groceryeshop

ResellerRatings
5 / 5

Groceryeshop has a consumer rating of 3.86 stars from 25 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Groceryeshop ranks 4th among Grocery Delivery sites.

This company does not typically respond to reviews

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 81.3%
How would you rate Groceryeshop?

“Safe Packaging!”

Lisa M.
2/28/22

I ordered Zevia Nat Cherry Cola & I must say that the item arrived in a bubble wrapped with thick box. I must say not a single dent on the can. As I ordered the Red Bull pack of 4 from a different website and the packaging was poor. Also the customer support team provided me with the additional discount of 5% on the item price.

“SCAM”

Heather S.
8/4/21

This business is a scam. I ordered Jones Soda and got delivered a box full of chicken broth. No one ever picks up the phone for customer service.

lisam4000
February 28th, 2022

victoriaj213
May 7th, 2022

The Groceryeshop has hard to find products and they shipped mine quickly and in tact. I try to use independent vendors whenever I can to help people live their dream. Give them a try, and avoid using the big chain where they tend to eat their employees alive.

The Ginger People turmeric latte mix

heathers1354
August 4th, 2021

Do not use this site.

None

gracer316
May 11th, 2022

Thank for a such fast and great service.
Very Good quality + fast delivery you rock! Will order again.

kevins2228
January 28th, 2022

This product was in great condition when it arrived. I received my package very quickly. They were packed very securely. I had an overall great experience.

sabrinac275
May 11th, 2022

Great seller and even tastier product. We could not have been happier with our order and cannot wait til we need more we know where to go for the best deal!

M9on pie minis variety pack

karenh2772
January 28th, 2022

Great Communication... SHIPPING. A+++++ I will buy from this website again, service was fast and positive, Thank you.

lindab4195
April 25th, 2022

This is the best product for my older and drier hair. Having access to it at a good price and with fast service and delivery made it all a great experience. I am glad this business was there for me.

bradj198
April 20th, 2022

Quick Delivery, Well Packaged, Good Quality, Lovely product! Thank you. Great Quality...

beccag35
May 19th, 2022

Item as described. Quick dispatch. Very very good service Excellent seller. Thank you so much...

emilyr817
February 4th, 2022

Very Satisfied - good price and good quality. 5 stars. Beautiful! We absolutely love this. Quality merchant.

jorgg3
November 30th, 2020

Ordered Ben$#*!s bitter mints for $17—when they came, the box had a receipt from amazon for the product for $13.95, which I should have just ordered from (https://www.amazon.com/Ben$#*!s-Bittermints-400-g/dp/B00D4SBQTY). Check to see if you can get from somewhere else cheaper first!

eyvonm
May 6th, 2022

I had no trouble in ordering or receiving my order. I had to order because the product was not available locally. It arrived quickly and in good shape. Thank e

It’s easy

Cocoa mix

elaineh557
May 10th, 2022

My purchase arrived on schedule and in good condition and I am enjoying the product. I am pleased that both assorted flavors and single flavor are available by the case.

IZZE - carbonated beverage w/ fruit juice

rachelw189
November 13th, 2018

The shopping experience with groceryeshop was amazing. The quality of products is superb. The delivery was done on time. I would recommend buying from this website.

domnicj
January 31st, 2017

Its all of foods, and beverage drinks, health is good for all, so i Preferred to buy this product.So found that all products are truth and delivers the products on time

linetteg5
June 5th, 2021

Zero customer service. I was double charged and they refuse to answer my many emails and phone calls. Do not shop with this company. They will steal from you and not look back... GOD is watching...

debrar331
July 18th, 2020

This company's communication is awful. Tried to get information about my order and no results. Forgot my password for the site and can not them to respond to obtain a new one.

jeffreys1448
February 26th, 2021

Wish I had read these reviews, prior to purchasing a grocery product online with Groceryeshop. I received 3 out of the 8 items of the same product 5 days after purchasing online. I waited another 4 days for the remaining 5 items. Never received. I contacted customer service (CS) and asked for a partial refund because I had a bad feeling about this order. However, instead of giving me the partial refund I asked, CS told me they would investigation. I waited longer than the 48 hours they said would get back to me. The email had no explanation, but provided me 2 options - one of which is to partially refund me, which I had already asked for 10 days prior, or they would send me a "replacement" copy? (Since when is a food item a replacement copy). Why didn't they send the full order this first time. I had told them throughout this whole ordeal to refund me - 10 days ago. Why are they asking again? I chose refund for the 2nd time and they did not process the refund, as of this writing of the review. Don't go through what I have gone through with this company.

Update 3/19/21. They offered me a 30% refund only on the cost of product (not the tax) which was $29.99. Therefore, my refund was $9. As a result, they ripped me off $10 and I ended up paying $7.50 a bag of potato chips (instead of $3.90, when they were done with me. They told me they couldn't reimburse me for the rest because they pay a 20% sales commission to Groceryeshop to sell this product. I told them not acceptable. If you tell them that they won't return your email and give you nothing back. Finally, I told them to give me $9 and I took to loss as a lesson learned. I contacted the potatochip company and told them about this issue. They are now thinking about pulling all their products from this site and trying to figure out who is the middleman selling their product on this dishonest website. In the end, Groceryeshop will lose more than $10 they ripped me off for.

Potato Chips. Please let reviewers know they will need to provide personal information (name) including what the product was they purchased, and setting up an account, prior to them posting a review. If I would have known all of this, I would not have wasted my time.

rodneyd117
February 17th, 2021

I called them on the phone to confirm that they had the product I wanted to buy in stock. I was told that the product was in stock and to go ahead and place the order. I placed the order and I received a confirmation and the payment was taken from my debit card the same day. The next morning I received an email telling me it is not in stock and the product would be shipped when there backorder was filled. I called and asked that the order be cancelled and my money refunded. I was told that the refund would take 3 to 5 business days. So they can take the money immediately but need to hold the money for days. Why?

Order at your own risk.

None

aland291
November 14th, 2020

After 2 weeks, no delivery. Emailed them and just said "wait' it will come. I waited 3 weeks, still no delivery. Emailed them again and ask of tracking information. They said "or system is not set up for that" and again said just wait, it will come. Now after 25 days I emailed their customer service and ask them what they were going to do? And they did not respond. Sent another email to a second customer service agent and again no responds. They left me with no choice, so I went to my credit card account and canceled the transaction. What kind of low life company doesn't have a tracking system for there customers?

johnf4089
May 4th, 2022

I placed an order for some BreathSaver Mints. The description of the product said there would be 8 pucks in the package. The price was a little of $9 plus tax. I was charged $10.26 plus $0.92 tax for a total of $11.18. The packing slip that came with the product is from Global Wholesale Inc and says the product is $8.00. In addition to the pricing difference, the product came with only one puck and not 8. So I ended up paying $11.18 for something that would only cost me $2.90 in the local store. I tried calling the vendor and only got a voicemail. I tried using their online live chat and after waiting for about 5 minutes, I received a message that no one was available. I have left a review for the product on their webpage and also emailed them. No response.

bonniel346
December 22nd, 2021

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE. You cannot contact them never received a delivery date, never received item.

Wish I had paid attention to reviews would not have been scammed

None.

katherinej96
May 12th, 2020

FIRST...
The two reviews that were from "RACHEL W" & Domnic J were obviously written from workers of Groceryshop.us.
HERE'S A FEW RIDICULOUS EXAMPLES
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FIG NEWTONS
Pack of 6 cookies OVER $38.00. My local store $3.99 /
Https :// groceryeshop. Us/fig-newtons-fruit-chewy-cookies-(pack-of-6)-ABSB07PWY4W9H-309976? Search=FIG%20NEWTONS

Compare any product from this store with anything at your local store and the prices are anywhere from 3 x, to as much as 7 x the price.
Minute maid lemonade. 1 64 oz bottle at my local store $1.99,/ Groceryshop...$7.95 each, and that's if you by 6 at $47.72
1 pack, 6 oz Stella D'Oro bread sticks 12 pc...$3.95 at my local store./ Groceryeshop OVER 37 DOLLARS

maib25
June 1st, 2022

Seller description very well and accurate we definitely purchase again with this seller. Thank you..

Questions? Get answers from the Groceryeshop staff and other customers.

grocerye
grocery e.
Typically does not respond to reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Groceryeshop?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

3.9
Have a question about Groceryeshop?