We’re in this together! Stay safe with our COVID-19 guide

View
×

Grooves.land

Grooves.land has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Grooves.land ranks 405th among Electronics sites.

How would you rate Grooves.land?

“Had experience with them few years back. Terrible. Extremely heavily advertised on Google. Beware”

Serg B.
10/31/20

Had experience with them few years back. Terrible. Extremely heavily advertised on Google. Beware And avoid

sergb2
October 31st, 2020

deniser236
May 4th, 2020

I ordered a singer sewing machine and paid 130 for it. Received a confirmation email and all was well. 2 weeks after the order was placed, I emailed asking for an update on the order. No response. I let it go a couple more days and sent another message. Still no response. I decided at this point it must be a scam so, thankfully I had paid through PayPal, and I opened a dispute. Only THEN did I receive a response from the company through Paypal telling me the item wasn't in stock, there had been a mistake and could I please wait while they tried to get more stock in. I said I would wait and I did right until the point I had to escalate through paypal. I escalated, no response from seller at all. Still waiting for refund through paypal. This is possibly the worst transaction I've ever encountered in my life. And I do a lot of online shopping. I would highly recommend staying away from this company and buying your product elsewhere. Utterly abysmal.

Questions? Get answers from the Grooves.land staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Grooves.land?

Have a question about Grooves.land?