Grooves.land

ResellerRatings

Grooves.land has a consumer rating of 1 star from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Grooves.land ranks 452nd among Electronics sites.

How would you rate Grooves.land?

“Photos do not match the product”

El B.
3/18/22

Photos on the website do not match the received product and yet customer service refuses to reimburse the shipping cost. Beware!

elb23
March 18th, 2022

Do not use this website.

sergb2
October 31st, 2020

Had experience with them few years back. Terrible. Extremely heavily advertised on Google. Beware And avoid

deniser236
May 4th, 2020

I ordered a singer sewing machine and paid 130 for it. Received a confirmation email and all was well. 2 weeks after the order was placed, I emailed asking for an update on the order. No response. I let it go a couple more days and sent another message. Still no response. I decided at this point it must be a scam so, thankfully I had paid through PayPal, and I opened a dispute. Only THEN did I receive a response from the company through Paypal telling me the item wasn't in stock, there had been a mistake and could I please wait while they tried to get more stock in. I said I would wait and I did right until the point I had to escalate through paypal. I escalated, no response from seller at all. Still waiting for refund through paypal. This is possibly the worst transaction I've ever encountered in my life. And I do a lot of online shopping. I would highly recommend staying away from this company and buying your product elsewhere. Utterly abysmal.

brentm642
February 15th, 2022

I bought an item on grooves.land, not realizing that they are offshore and would take a long, long time to fulfill. They also have a 14 day no-questions asked return policy, that they do not honor. I bought a $300 printer and because it took so long to get to me (US), I had to buy another so I could continue business. Then, I asked to return the unit (13th day) and they said they would. Now, once the unit has arrived they said that they will not take it back because I am a business.

This is their first response "we can not cancel your order since the order is already dispatch and on the route.
Ones the package is back we will of course refund the amount.
Best regards,
Lisa, grooves.land support team"

Then they rejected the claim.

Do yourself a favor and do not do business with this company.

I would not do business with this company, period. You'll be disappointed if you do business with them.

none

tomam2
October 26th, 2021

Scammers! Never receive my item. Been texting them for 4 monts asking about my item or atleast to get my money back. They respond only to have more patient

Questions? Get answers from the Grooves.land staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Grooves.land?

Have a question about Grooves.land?