We’re in this together! Stay safe with our COVID-19 guide

View
×

Groupon MY

Groupon MY has a consumer rating of 3.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Groupon MY ranks 48th among Daily Deals sites.

How would you rate Groupon MY?

“Great gateway deal!”

Aku H.
4/5/16

I get the Cruise holiday deal in here! Best and awesome deal! Best holiday I ever had! Terima kasih Groupon!

“The delivery service is tip toply terrible”

Sam Y.
10/24/14

The delivery service is tip toply terrible. I have place order iPhone 6 on oct 5, so I expected the phone will be deliver to me after 15 days which I should expected on oct 20. I keep o calling and write in the email to chase on the delivery and 1 of the personnel promised me that my order will be sending on the oct 24. I am fine and give it some tolerance. Today which is oct 24, I call up again to check on my delivery status, you know what! The operator (her name SYD) very unfriendly answered me my order only will deliver on NOV7 ( which is the launch date of local telco) what in the world I have to wait for more than a month long! I just wondering whether the buyers out there are experiencing such delay on their iPhone 6 order. I can just say this company customer service is terrible, they don't keep their customer update on the deliveries even though is in massive delay!

akuh
April 5th, 2016

samy98
October 24th, 2014

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Groupon MY staff and other customers.

Get Discounted Deals from Restaurants, Cafes, Bars, Spa, Salon, Gyms Near You. Get up to 70% discount on hundreds of deals in Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta & Singapore

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Groupon MY?

Have a question about Groupon MY?