We’re in this together! Stay safe with our COVID-19 guide

View
×

Groupon NO

Groupon NO has a consumer rating of 2.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Groupon NO ranks 63rd among Daily Deals sites.

How would you rate Groupon NO?

“No bad experiences”

Thomas P.
2/1/13

No bad experiences. I enjoy using groupon and they come up with alot of cool deals. The only negative is that sometimes it can take long time before you receive what you bought though..

“I bought voucher for a flight experience from Groupon.no”

zeno m.
12/10/12

I bought voucher for a flight experience from Groupon.no. The company involved in this event never answered my mails and when I asked Groupon.no for a refund, since the company can not be contacted, they refused to refund the money. We are talking about a few hundred euros here so I can only recommend avoiding this site at all cost!

thomasp17
February 1st, 2013

zenom
December 10th, 2012

Questions? Get answers from the Groupon NO staff and other customers.

Discover and save on 1000s of great deals at nearby restaurants, spas, things to do, shopping, travel and more. Groupon: Own the Experience.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Groupon NO?

Have a question about Groupon NO?