We’re in this together! Stay safe with our COVID-19 guide

View
×

Grow Gorgeous

Grow Gorgeous does not yet have any reviews.

How would you rate Grow Gorgeous?

Reviews from Related Businesses

jazming5
January 20th, 2020

Great customer service and great quality of wig. Item was as described and will definitely be purchasing from this place again

sonamk8
April 16th, 2020

Indian Clip-in Hair extensions volumizer is the most popular for both brides and the bridal party and is a simple and effective way to get that perfect wedding-day hairstyle. It is an affordable way to add length, volume, and color

suziea
October 12th, 2010

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. THEY WILL NEVER CONTACT YOU ABOUT YOUR ORDER AND CHARGE YOUR CARD AND NOT SEND YOU YOUR ORDER.
GETTING INFORMATION FROM THEM IS NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE.

jackk
February 22nd, 2010

They charged me for products that I have never received, and won't reply to any emails.

bellay2
February 19th, 2020

I bought a new year gift for my dad during the Lunar New Year. He was a bit bald. I used to buy hairpieces on Amazon. I found this independent site by chance. They mainly connect with salons which i think must have quality assurance, so I bought two sets and want to have a try. I was pleasantly surprised to receive the goods, the shipment was relatively immediate, and the packaging was intact. Thank you seller.
I am not at home now, so no photos... pity...

mariav2
August 30th, 2010

Ordered 3 products and one came broken. I emailed them and they sent another one which was also broken. I called and received one more, again broken. When I called to complain the owner accused me of trying to get free products and that he has wasted postage on free products for me. I told him that I would send it back to show him that they are broken. He stated that he did not want my business anymore and put the three broken products together and make use it. Very bad service. I will stop payment from my credit card and file a complaint with the BBB in Texas...

phoenixf
February 11th, 2009

Don't order from this site, you'll lose your money. - Got ripped off by ordering beauty products. Will be filing a dispute claim via my credit card (thank heavens my card does a good job of refunding money). I've notified the "company" via email and also through the website (chatbox) probably 10 times that I have not received the products, I want a refund, etc. It's been almost 2 months. They have not responded ONCE. Through a little digging around I think this is one of many scam sites by the same "company" out of Grayson, GA. I'm a huge internet shopper and HAD they delivered I would've spread the good word about them based upon their product list and price, but now they'll get nothing but bad publicity (honest reviews) from me since they didn't even bother to respond to my complaints.

tonyah
December 7th, 2010

I order three brazilian maintanence products. I was excited when I received the order with in days of placing it. The site sent me the wrong items, so I was expecting them to send me a shipping slip to return it. They claim customer service is number one. Well they told me I would have to pay the return shipping and they would reimburse it when they verified the product. I returned the product the very next day and it took two weeks to get the product I actually order. I was expecting an email when they received the product I return. I had to email them inquiring about the return and then the email they sent only said we shipped your order and your refund we post tomorrow. So much for customer service. This site had the lowest prices for the product I order, but I would have rather paid more and received the product on time.

hazelj35
Nicole T.
February 13th, 2020

Spending many dollars on a right shampoo is no longer needed anymore thanks to this wonderful company. I was able to get the perfect shampoo that fits all my issues. The split ends and the hair thinning has visibly reduced after using this shampoo for 3 months. I'm so grateful for them and the ability to customize the shampoo!

gigis7
December 27th, 2019

The moment I opened the pack, I inhaled this amazing aroma. Loved the cute box, it is so beautifully packed that i was amazed. Both the combs are stunning, exactly what I wanted. I love the shade of the wood, it is so rustic and so natural. Best handmade product ever. I love that how natural it is. The box itself is so beautiful and i loved how the combs were individually packed so beautifully. It is so sturdy. My hair just feels so smooth and silky after combing with it. Not a single tangle. It is like a magic comb. I recommend everyone to give it try, I am sure you will fall in love. This is literally magically amazing.

wooden hair combs

Be the first to write a review

0 person has requested a review of this site

Questions? Get answers from the Grow Gorgeous staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Grow Gorgeous?

Have a question about Grow Gorgeous?