Hampshiregenerators.co.uk

Hampshiregenerators.co.uk

Hampshiregenerators.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Hampshiregenerators.co.uk?

“Awful service. Repugnant people. Don't go near them”

jo m.
12/14/19

We took our generator back because it had stopped working after one month. We were not offered a replacement or repair but told to F off. They still have our generator. We spent nearly £800 on a generator that broke down after one month and had to leave the premises because three heavy men were hovering and I was scared. They all said F off. My husband recorded the entire conversation. I would strongly advise anybody not to go near this business.

jom208
December 14th, 2019

I would strongly advise anybody not to go near this business.

andreww1449
Andrew W. – Hampshiregenerators.co.uk Rep

This review is false and not posted by a true customer of this business.

Questions? Get answers from the Hampshiregenerators.co.uk staff and other customers.

andreww1449
Andrew W.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hampshiregenerators.co.uk?

Have a question about Hampshiregenerators.co.uk?