This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Harmony Rehabilitation Center.org

Harmony Rehabilitation Center.org has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Harmony Rehabilitation Center.org?

“One of the best Alcohol & Drug Rehabilitation Center”

Soniya S.
8/17/15

I'll forever be grateful to this drug rehab. I was as at a dark place in my life with my alcohol addiction. I was literally pushing away my loved ones because of it. I knew I needed help and so I called Harmony Foundation. What a difference this treatment facility has done for me. With the compassionate and caring staff, the 60-day treatment program helped me get back on my feet. I went through detox and therapy to fully recover from my substance abuse problem. For the first time, I really feel like I'm mentally and physically prepared to live drug-free for the rest of my life. Thanks so much for empowering me with the tools and resources.

soniyas1
August 17th, 2015

Questions? Get answers from the Harmony Rehabilitation Center.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Harmony Rehabilitation Center.org?

Have a question about Harmony Rehabilitation Center.org?