This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Hdfy.to

Hdfy.to has a consumer rating of 3.67 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Hdfy.to ranks 100th among Streaming Movies sites.

How would you rate Hdfy.to?

“Too good to be true”

Liyana Z.
5/4/20

I was searching for free streaming websites and found this service. At first I watched it without logging in and it wasn't a problem then 40minutes in, they prompted a notice to say "sign up for unlimited access". They didn't ask for any credit details so I proceeded. Within 24 hours, watched at least one full documentary (1h 30m) + 5 episodes (30min each) the quality of the videos were good and the selection of movies and tv shows are amazing. Honestly I was quite hooked, but sadly they directed me to a subscription package (which honestly is still affordable) $5 a month or $50 annually. What I don't like is that, they weren't transparent upfront. They should've said "24 hours free trial". I am now not sure to trust this site whether or not to subscribe to it and share my credit details. Just warning y'all but if no one minds, I'd say go for it. I think for that price and what you're getting, it's pretty good.

“Scammed me too”

Bruno M.
10/30/20

As I said in my comment in the other review, do yourself a favour and stay away from this site. There is no way to cancel any subscription other than closing your credit card.

nicolea840
August 16th, 2021

Heya :) Like I said above I'm not sure why anyone would give hdfy a bad review. I have been using hdfy for just over 2years now I'd say and have put many others onto the site aswel. Like a review said above, it does let you watch on the site for 24hours for free, that is to see if the site is suited for you. After that it is $6 a month for premium, I live in New Zealand so it ends up around $8-$9 here. Also while you are paying if you don't tick the little box saying remember my payment details it won't remember them, I pay it manually each month myself whenever times up. It has movies, tv shows, documentaries, anime, ufc fights, sports… you name it and has the option for you to comment and give a thumbs up or thumbs down on everything so it's great not wasting your time on a movie if you can see plenty of bad reviews on it annnd even better there's NO ADDs lol Everything is in HD quality and It has more movies and shows than Netflix, prime video, Tubi, Disney all put together and could easily time's that by 10. To find the site you have to put https :// first then hdfy.to/.
Rite sorry about my novel lol i thought to do this after people on my horror group on Facebook that they were so happy I showed them it.

It has more content to view than all site’s like Netflix,prime,Disney,Tubi,shudder. It has more than all them put together and under $9 you can’t go wrong. After 2years + and still never had an issue, I promise you will love it :)

Me and my family have watched thousands of movies and shows,

liyanaz
May 4th, 2020

brunom96
October 30th, 2020

Heya :) I have been using hdfy for just over 2years now I'd say and have put many others onto the site aswel. At first it does let you watch on the site for 24hours for free, to see if the site is suited for you. After that it is $6 a month for premium, I live in New Zealand so it ends up around $8-$9 here. Also while you are paying if you don't tick the little box saying remember my payment details it won't remember them, I pay it manually each month myself whenever times up. It has movies, tv shows, documentaries, anime, ufc fights, sports… you name it and has the option for you to comment and give a thumbs up or thumbs down on everything so it's great not wasting your time on a movie if you can see plenty of bad reviews on it. Annd even better there's NO ADDs lol Everything is in HD quality and It has more movies and shows than if Netflix, prime video, Tubi, Disney we're all put together then could easily time's that again by 10 for so cheap! To find the site you have to put https :// first then hdfy.to/

See more answers (2)

And has the option for you to comment and give a thumbs up or thumbs down on everything so it's great not wasting your time on a movie if you can see plenty of bad reviews on it. Annd even better there's NO ADDs lol Everything is in HD quality and It has more movies and shows than if Netflix, prime video, Tubi, Disney we're all put together then could easily time's that again by 10 for so cheap!

By Nicole A.

It has the option for you to comment and give a thumbs up or thumbs down on everything so it's great not wasting your time on a movie if you can see plenty of bad reviews on it. Annd even better there's NO ADDs lol Everything is in HD quality and It has more movies and shows than if Netflix, prime video, Tubi, Disney we're all put together then could easily time's that again by 10 for so cheap!

By Nicole A.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Hdfy.to staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hdfy.to?

Have a question about Hdfy.to?