HostingRaja

HostingRaja has a consumer rating of 4.01 stars from 220 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with HostingRaja most frequently mention support team, vps server and service provider.HostingRaja ranks 4th among Domain Registration sites.

This company does not typically respond to reviews

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 91.3%

• Their customer/technical support team is outstanding.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate HostingRaja?

“Good technical team.”

Aadhira R.
1/24/22

I'm delighted to provide this feedback on Hostingraja. They give high-quality cloud hosting services along with affordable plans. They provide good features, and most of the advanced features are available for free. The most liked part is their technical support team, they have helped me resolve all my hosting-related problems. Hostingraja services are highly recommended by all my friends, Thank you guys.

“Worst service provider indeed”

Azim U.
1/29/22

Nowadays Hostingraja filled with Worst people. Tech team have lack of knowledge and if you ask them more than twice Misbehavior what you will receive. There is no proper channel you can reach to give feedback. If you buy guarantee you will stuck. Only choose them if you tolerate misbehavior and continue connection problem

support team (48)
ragulk2
February 1st, 2022

I found Hostingraja to be a reliable and Customer Friendly hosting service with an affordable price. Hostingraja's 24/7 customer support is one of the best no matter what time of the day it is, you are assured to get support anytime. And I am personally enjoying my time at Hostingraja's VPS server. I would recommend everyone, who is new to hosting to try Hostingraja as it is the most affordable and reliable hosting provider in India right now.

swanthr

shivakuars
January 24th, 2022

The Hostingraja support team has impressed me. I've been using the dedicated server for over a year, and there's an expert team here, optimizes the site daily, providing high-speed performance and a premium network at no additional expense. Customer service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and the website is well-secured. Which makes it operate more smoothly. The technical staff has satisfied my expectations...

nitishap
January 24th, 2022

To sum up, I found Hostingraja's Cloud Server to be a reliable and Customer Friendly hosting service. Their 24/7 customer support is the best, no matter what time you will receive the support. And I am personally enjoying my time HostingRaja's. Currently, I have a Dedicated Server and Cloud Server in Hostingraja and both work fine for me. They even offer free server optimization which helps to boost my server. I would recommend everyone to at least have a look as it is value for money

Servers Cloud Server and Dedicated server

visheshv1
January 24th, 2022

Been using HostingRaja VPS Server for the past 2 years and till now no criticisms from my side, it has been a good experience so far and looking forward to maintaining the same Support from your side and I will recommend it this to everyone, as it comes at affordable prices. And amazing Support not to forget lightning-fast page load.

Server,

nikithaj
January 24th, 2022

Here I am sharing my experience with Hostingraja after using it for my website for a long time. I can say that Hostingraja has a lot of good plans, and my website never faces downtime. I have Premium plans with Hostingraja which gives me Unlimited server space and bandwidth. High-speed networks, free SSL certificate. Their technical support team is very well 24/7 support.

nikhils73
January 24th, 2022

I wanted a server that was fast and have good uptime because I believe the server plays the most important part in online business. So when I was looking for an upgrade I came across Hostingraja they offered me a Dedicated server with just 4799/- per month where others were giving the same benefits with double the price so without wasting any time I quickly got one for me and to date, it's working absolutely fine for me.

Server Dedicated

davez312
January 24th, 2022

Hostingraja has been incredibly useful in hosting my website. I moved my hosting service from another provider to HostingRaja's cloud server. They provide excellent customer service by allowing customers to contact their support team all day and night. My previous provider did not provide me with these types of features. That is why I continue to use the HostingRaja service.

Cloud Hosting

umau1
January 5th, 2022

I'm using HostingRaja for a very long time. From day one I am getting satisfactory support from sales and now maintaining my websites. If I have any issues, I raise a ticket, and they will solve the issue within one hour. If the issue has not been solved in an hour, the technical support team will call me and sort out the problem. I thank HostingRaja, for providing good support. Hope this support and service continues for a long time.

Cloud Hosting Server

leos221
January 24th, 2022

Happy with the Dedicated Server of Hostingraja, especially with their support team. When I was facing problems with my website some kind of error, I immediately gave a call and it took then just 15 mins to solve my problem. Very few companies truthfully offer you 24/7 service. Hosting Raja is one among those who genuinely provide 24/7 service. In case if you want a new server or want to shift to a new Hosting provider then make sure to check Hostingraja as it is the best affordable Server in India.

Dedicated Server

prakashp39
January 6th, 2022

I have bought VPS server business plans from Hostingraja the package and rates were very well and cost-effective. Interaction with the customer care team was also helpful, and they clarified all my problems within a few minutes. So for well new applications with new features, they provide free site setup and good quality customer support. I am happy with the server...

VPS Hosting Service

authorg5
January 24th, 2022

I've been using a VPS server for 6 months, and I am pleased with it.
Hostingraja provided a new server with advanced features at an affordable price. It is a good optimization server with high propriety support, and the SSL certificate is free. My site has been working very well. Their technical support team is very experienced and professional and is always ready to help their clients 24/7. They provide an amazing number of features in their Cpanel...

VPS Server

azimu1
January 29th, 2022

* HostingRaja attempted to help this customer through the Sitejabber Resolution Center, but the customer did not respond

shivs1
OVI Hosting P. – HostingRaja Rep

Dear client,

As per the call conversation, We have unblocked your IP address, We request you to kindly have a check with it and change the password of the email ids.

We request you to use the correct login details to log in and configure the email ids.

Regards
CRM Team

rajk305
January 5th, 2022

The cheap and best cloud hosting providers in India, we have to admit it because they provide the best security for our website. And their Cloud hosting comes with a Lightspeed server. Given more space, free migration 24/7 customer support. Also, their support team is very familiar and understands my issues. A huge thanks for Hostingraja...

Cloud Server

gowarik
January 5th, 2022

The Hostingraja services are of high standards. Their VPS server and hosting packages are reasonably well within the budget. It has been 1 year since their hosted for me now. I have not come across any issue and their supporting team is amazing. They take care of every issue as quickly and solve it. They are ready to help me whenever I had a problem with hosting.

VPS Server Hosting

sahila21
January 24th, 2022

I am using a Linux VPS server for the past two years. I got my website hosted by HostingRaja, which was cost-efficient and satisfying. HostingRaja's plans are excellent and affordable, they provided good support from the start. I provide 24/7 customer support whenever I need assistance there will be always someone to answer my call, they even provide support to me when I asked them at late hours. I feel relaxed and satisfied because my Website is hosted by an awesome hosting provider.

Servers

justint406
January 24th, 2022

For the past two years, I've used HostingRaja to host my website. Previously, I was using a different hosting service, and I'm glad that I moved to a better one. I'm now on their Dedicated Server Hosting plan. Dedicated Hosting provided by them is not only quick but also dependable and offers excellent customer service greatest thing is that they have an outstanding support team that helped me a lot when I had problems with my website.

Dedicated Server

priyad56
January 24th, 2022

I was planning to upgrade my website from a Shared Server to Dedicated Server so I was searching for the best one, and then I found Hostingraja I saw good reviews about them, then contacted a few friends who already have servers in Hostingraja they said the service was good and I can easily opt for Hostingraja, so I finally choose this company and its been 1 years since then and no complaints from my side as they are very professional at their work and get the job done in no time.

Servers

manasv1
January 24th, 2022

I am using HostingRaja's Cloud Server for the past 2 years and even a Dedicated Server for the past 5 years, till now I have no issues. It's been a good experience for me with their support staff, which is super speedy and helpful. And I like how they have a price range that makes it handy and affordable. All of these things, with high uptimes and low prices, make it a super fantastic host!

CLoud Hosting for myself

karannas
January 24th, 2022

In terms of hosting, Hostingraja is the best. The prices are affordable, and they have good quality. I've been using Hostingraja for a long time, and it's fantastic. It is affordable priced, efficient, and simple to operate.
When compared to other VPS server providers, HostingRaja has the best and cheap hosting service. Well optimized website and lighting-fast, good technical support 24/7. Thanks for hostingraja...

VPS server

rishabhc3
January 24th, 2022

I run a modest business with a focus on the needs of local sellers. I needed a larger presence in the digital world. I was searching for a web hosting company that provides web hosting at an affordable price with the best features and found HostingRaja to provide both. They have an excellent technical and support team, which has helped me a lot in rising to the next level. I was concerned at first because of the technology and technical material, but their technical team handled everything that worried me. And thank you for the support The technical team offered.

Cloud hosting

soumyac5
January 24th, 2022

I'm going to share my experience with you because I've been using HostingRaja for a year. In my experience, I find HostingRaja to be a highly professional web hosting service provider, and I use HostingRaja's Dedicated hosting service. HostingRaja's customer service is quick, good, and friendly, and it is available 24 hours a day. Their website is very easy to use, and I had no trouble browsing it and placing my order. They offer an easy-to-use control panel for managing our hosting account. HostingRaja's service and assistance have exceeded my expectations.

Dedicated server

alexandera258
January 24th, 2022

I have been using their services for a long time so that I could share my opinion about HostingRaja. The service and support are excellent. The staff are very professional and respond quickly. The site design is very good and user-friendly, suitable for my business. Website load times are very good.
Overall, it's reliable and trustworthy...

Cloud Server Hosting

laran30
January 13th, 2022

I am a customer of HostingRaja for a few years and Using their Cloud server for my Websites. I had a problem with my Website, and my web developer didn't know how to solve it. So I contacted the technical support of HostingRaja, and they fixed the issue I was facing with my Website in just a few minutes, I was so happy. Being a customer of HostingRaja for years, I would happily say they have one of the best technical support teams because several hosting companies don't provide proper support when a customer is facing a problem.

Cloud Server

santoshs63
January 24th, 2022

VPS Server of HostingRaja is one of the best in the market, used it since 2019 and so far everything is been handled smoothly by the support and technical team. I had some errors with mails which I knew would impact my website for the future so immediately raised a ticket and thankfully I was reached by the support team immediately and they fixed it in no time, their support staff is so professional at their work. I would recommend everyone to opt HostingRaja.

VPS Server and Cloud server

Please contact us via our support email id at Support@hostingraja.in

By OVI Hosting P.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the HostingRaja staff and other customers.

Read Hosting Raja Reviews, Hosting Raja Review. Hosting Raja is one of the leading web hosting company in India which provides most affordable web hosting and domain registration services. We provide affordable hosting Solutions in India without com...

dhanasekarm1
Dhanasekar M.
Typically does not respond to reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HostingRaja?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.0
Have a question about HostingRaja?