Hutch

Hutch

Hutch does not yet have any reviews.

How would you rate Hutch?

Reviews from Related Businesses

sunilk87
June 10th, 2020

Mobile signal booster support is very good and quickly respond and my mobile signal booster problem resolved.

Thanks,
Sunil kedar

katew174
Kate W. – Boosters Direct Rep

We appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us.
We’re here for you anytime.

jenniferm2744
March 14th, 2021

Julia was amazing. My phone was lost service and would not connect. I emailed my account manager which has their phone support call me on another number with in an hour. She quickly figured out the problem back to normal in minutes. I was so thankful and appreciated her help and professionalism. I love the fact that I have a one person that I can reach out to who solves all my problem without dealing with long hold times and crazy transfer.

adamw47
March 10th, 2015

I will make this story short.

Vodafone has mobile broadband, stick modem. They are saying 20 euro per 30 days or 7.5GB data. After 3 days, the top up was gone. We went to Vodafone shop, they told us, we topped up that stick modem in wrong way ( top up was bought in other Vodafone shop and the staff did it there online) but the distance between this two shops is about 100Km so basically no point to drive there and back, if they have same computer system.

We bought another top up, the connection is very slow, but the point is, second top up was gone in 6 days an they said, we have use the data limit, so we need to top up again. Btw I got good router RB751G-2HnD and ALL data is coming thru this router, so it counts the data used. If you want the internet connecction you need to connect thru this router, I have changed password on usb stick, so nobody can bypass router. The data counter said about 2.16GB used.

One more story with Vodafone. I have bought top up for my phone, Samsung Galaxy 4S for 20 euro. The guy in the shop said, if you will buy top up atleast for 20 euro, you will have internet connection for free for next 30 days. So I bought top up for 20 euro. I came home, connected my Alienware laptop to the phone wifi hotspot. The top up was gone in about 80 minutes, 20 euro lost. Next day I came to Vodafonee shop to complain. They told me there is a landline and I can call to some $#*!ty support centre and tell them the story about lost top up. I did and nothing happened. Basically that was my most expensive internet connection in my life which lasted 80 minutes for 20 euro.

Last few words. If you are in Ireland and you are thinking about mobile network, avoid $#*!ing Vodafone. They will rip you off every day, till rest of your life.

Vodafone customers support = $#*!
Vodafone network coverage = $#*!
Vodafone prices for calls = even more $#*!

I switched to another network and I am finally happy.

vipn1
March 17th, 2021

The services and prices are really good like prices are very reasonable as compared to other websites and services are very fast. I personally recommend you this website.

rs35
May 25th, 2013

Bell has horrible customer service! They misbill! They are a horrible company that rips of its customers! Do not sign up with bell! Its a headache to deal with a company that takes pride in lying to its customers!

johnv
January 12th, 2009

Dodo isp - How about an isp provider gives u a great spiel to sign u up for 24 months, at a set price with the promise of 3 free months, then tells u incorrect off peak times and charges for excess peak times becuse your"so called off peak was wrong". To add insult to injury a month later puts out a better deal with 10 times the off peak for $10 a month less. Talk about good customer relations, there is none. If thinking about changing to DODO have a good look around before committing.

aweiss
November 24th, 2011

Three weeks prior to my renewal i decided to cancel my service. I called there customer support, and was told specifically what to do. So i did as i was told.
As two week mark neared they cheated me and stated that they could not release my number till the day of renewal. Even after i had already stated i will not renew.
On the day of renewal they billed me 205 dollars. Trusting the company i thought they made a mistake so i called. They said they were waiting for equipment to process, but are aware that i had canceled.

I didnt see the money in my account for a month, so i called every day, but no response. Finally 2 months later of persistent calling there customer care and emailing them. They said case closed, no refund.
I was****** and i reported this to my card and BBB.

They responded by stating I didnt follow the process. Here i called way in advance and followed what the rep said and they never once said you emailed the cancellation to the wrong department. They gave me every excuse in the book.

These guys are thieves. I have paper to prove it.

bradw
August 11th, 2009

I ordered a Samsung phone and got a POS CRICKET phone. When I called customer service they give me a number that asks for your cricket number which of course I do not have one so i need to "call back at a later time". When I get a real person they are some clueless person that can almost speak English. The "CRICKET POLICY says that after sending the phone, (i did not order,) back to the inspections department i may receive a refund IF APPROVED! Then I may reorder the correct phone.

kiaral18
Mike M.
April 2nd, 2020

Used them in Japan before Covid-19 struck us all. Went for a business trip for 2 months and they had excellent coverage in Japan. I had no issues contacting my family back home too. Very thankful.

luciom17
Steve V.
February 19th, 2020

Was in need of a new SIM so I contacted Altice to purchase one. For $20 a month, it is working pretty good for me. The speed of the interent is very good and that helps me with work as I use my phone for work a lot. I have no problems so far

Be the first to write a review

0 person has requested a review of this site

Questions? Get answers from the Hutch staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hutch?

Have a question about Hutch?