Inflact has a consumer rating of 4.57 stars from 32 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Inflact most frequently mention customer service, hashtag generator and instagram account.Inflact ranks 13th among Social Media Tools sites.

“Safe promotion, useful DM”

Iolanta N.
9/23/20

It's is one of the best automated apps I've used. With his help, in three months I increased the number of my followers by almost three times. I also want to note a convenient and intuitive interface. I like that I have the ability to send DMs from my personal computer. Oh yes, I also like that the work of this tool is based on algorithms similar to human behavior, so you can not be afraid of a baning.

“Total scam & Money Pit... Run from this.”

Chad H.
9/4/20

I paid $144 for more organic followers to my IG page for 3 mos. Period. I got about 200 new followers, after one month, (some days it didn't work) the system stopped & they told me I misread, sent an invoice VERY different from the one I received VIA email... it said one month trial service. The customer service seemed not to care. Its a SCAM! For your money.

September 23rd, 2020

September 4th, 2020

September 21st, 2020

I was pleasantly surprised by how this service works. At first, I didn't believe that the system would meet expectations, as I had previously encountered problematic bots, but in this case, I liked everything. The promo module brought me good results and didn't cause problems with Instagram. Also, I would like to note the good work of the support, the guys helped me a lot.

May 27th, 2022

Bought a hashtag generator subscription
After the update, I like the Generator much more. The previous generator and applications did not have important functions. But after the update, I'm satisfied. Because I can save collections and folders. I also like that you can easily find a bunch of hashtag ideas from 0.

December 17th, 2020

They guys are super helpful if you get a problem. Great customer service and the app works well. I would recommend using the VPN too.

October 9th, 2020

Don't use it. Their customer service is good. However the software is trash. I've been blocked by IG & locked out of my account several times since using Ingramer. They say that there software is "safe, it works & have a safe mode" but those were proven wrong during the 3 weeks I used it.

October 8th, 2020

I love the support, they always helped me so fast. Good Product and my business just went to the sky.

October 9th, 2020

Customer service seems great, it's given me more hope to trust this company and give their system a try. I look forwards to working with them :)

September 17th, 2020

I have used the auto-reply feature on this system. It turned out to be a really handy thing. I didn't even expect there to be such a function. You know, I have my small store on Instagram, and it helps me a lot in communicating with customers. Of course, there are flaws everywhere, but they are so insignificant that I am still ready to give 5 stars.

September 23rd, 2020

Really enjoy their tools, I am using promo and hashtag generator.In general, I like how the promotion is going, as many other Instagram bots are not working at all, but Ingramer on the contrary is doing quite well. Also, I tried their hashtag generator: with their tutorial on youtube about hashtags I managed to increase the impressions on my Instagram account. Thank you very much for the service!

September 27th, 2020

Hi I have lost my entire Instagram account because I used this company. Do not use this service! When asking about it they could not have cared less. I lose 6 years of work they don't care. Absolutely atrocious.

January 14th, 2021

I am a new user though I am highly pleased. Firstly, perfect customer support, easy to reach. Secondly, after trying some other social media bots, Ingramer was a relief. The interface is just perfect.

May 28th, 2022

Managing an Instagram account manually is quite difficult. It requires a lot of free time and effort. Such a strategy is not suitable for business accounts. But Inflact is the tool that does everything for me. This is an amazing AI Instagram assistant that researches the market, drives the target audience, and boosts traffic to my brand account.

Pros: It helps me with everything from direct chat management to reliable hashtag generation.

Cons: You should use the Instagram bot carefully because the social network does not support its use.

January 11th, 2021

The platform is very capable and helps with a lot of elements for IG growth. The support team is very quick to respond and helpful which makes the whole experience just that much better!
Thanks guys!

Ingramer software.

October 16th, 2020

The customer suport team of Ingramer is one of the best I have ever seen. They are friendly, patient and very helpful. Overall great service. I highly recommend Natalie as she provide high quality support.

September 24th, 2020

I didn't expect to get organic users so quickly, I've tried every service out there and Ingramer always beats their results. Since I handle multiple accounts it's perfect to manage everything on their platform and the hashtag generator works great too!

September 9th, 2020

I've been using Ingramer for one month and am already impressed with the results! HG is a good way to grow your target audience. It is very convenient to find the hashtags you need through a link or photo. It took me much less time. This tool speeds up the serch. This is an excellent service, and I'll refer to this tool.

October 13th, 2020

I think the hashtag generator is good and would recommend it added by the great customer service that is provided.

October 14th, 2020

The customer support is amazing and will help you with any problems you have. I was having some problems with using VPN etc, and the customer support would always respond to me almost immediately. The customer service was one of my favorite parts of this Instagram automation service. I highly recommend Iolanta as she helped me out alot.

June 1st, 2022

I am developing a profile for a handmade bag store. It was difficult to sell with 0 followers or find accounts to advertise. So I bought subscribers, but it didn't work. Bots don't buy your product. Inflact helped attract target audience through hashtags and through competitor profiles. Therefore, I will use it.

October 5th, 2020

Everything works perfectly, and the support is simply unbeatable! I was well helped! I'll test the service for the two weeks and will report again later!

June 10th, 2021

They are only active in blogging but not in their original work and refund. I subscribed to DM thru ingramer but, within a day Instagram blocked my account. Ingramers are fraud people. Please dont believe their paid reviews down here. I have mailed them for refund or atleast cancel my subscription several times but no response from their side. I am not seeing an unsubscribe option anywhee in my dashbord or orther pages. I googled and youtube every one is giving paid promotion to this site... They will reply you only till you pay money and subscribe them after that they dont even care about you...

October 14th, 2020

Thanks for great service and great tool!
Im looking to grow my IG, and finely i believe that with your tool i can do it.

October 8th, 2020

Just love this tool. Very helpful team if you have any questions and it also works in order to really get more followers.

January 6th, 2021

This is tech that will save me HOURS a day in engagement alone. I am a new customer but am excited about the potential.

Use the chat for discounts :-)

Ingramer AI tools

Max D.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Inflact?