We’re in this together! Stay safe with our COVID-19 guide

View
×
Developed in part with a grant from
the National Science Foundation

Itzgt.net

Itzgt.net has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Itzgt.net also ranks 24th among Sportswear sites.

How would you rate Itzgt.net?

“Awesome mask quick turn around”

Juan T.
7/9/20

This has to be the 8th mask I have ordered for myself and coworkers. Love them. Quick response at a responsible price

juant102
July 9th, 2020
This has to be the 8th mask I have ordered for myself and coworkers.

Love them.

Quick response at a responsible price
deborahm930
August 1st, 2020
I have ordered 2 scorpion mask/ filters in the past for my son because he had to travel. I was recommended by my niece as the only mask she could wear all day. I then ordered another for my other son - a teacher, as well as 2 for myself and my husband. After this order was finialized, I requested a 3rd set be added. I received notice back that it would be added, and all orders arrived in a few days. Masks are moldable, secure, and easy to breath and talk while wearing. Thank you!
elaineh346
July 3rd, 2020
I thought it was excellent experience and the service and product was/is excellent as well. and we I look forward to doing much more business in the near future , many times you find maybe what seems to be a good product put the customer service is horrible or visa versa in this case you got right all around and we thank you for that.
jacquelinem361
August 1st, 2020
Love the packaging and quality of filter and mask.
Definitely will recommend to friends and family, feel safe!
melissat401
June 30th, 2020
Masks are mandatory in WA now, and I love having masks that are comfy & fashionable! Will order from the site again.
eleidam
June 5th, 2020
I love this mask! You can actually breath nd is comfortable overall ! U can change the filters nd keep using it! Everybody likes it nd ask for were i got it!

Questions? Get answers from the Itzgt.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Itzgt.net?

Have a question about Itzgt.net?