Kalemall.online

Kalemall.online has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Kalemall.online?

“Scammed me for a desk”

Daxin T.
4/30/21

I ordered an upright desk from this website If you go to it, you will notice they have a new site called Novamall. They sent me a cheap watch instead. I contacted them by email and they had me send them the watch back with a tracking number and told me that when I sent them the info, they would send me the desk and a refund of the shipping cost of the watch. The seemed genuinely concerned that I'd rec'd the wrong item. Then they said that they couldn't send me the desk because it was no longer in stock, even though I could still order it from their website and then all contact ceased and then their website went down and returned weeks later with a new name. Luckily, Paypal refunded me the costs including the return shipping of the watch, but I was still very upset at the dishonest behavior of the company. And upon researching them, many people that ordered the same desk, rec'd a watch or toothbrush.

daxint
April 30th, 2021

I ordered an upright desk from this website

Questions? Get answers from the Kalemall.online staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kalemall.online?

Have a question about Kalemall.online?